Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 10/10/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 10/10/18   Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:30 am

October 10, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So here we are in mid week of early October. The leaves are now turning quickly in Bavaria and we are heading slowly into the cold winter months. Last weekend the family took a trip to Munich’s Octoberfest. We wanted to catch the last weekend of the annual event. So I wanted to get the Newsletter out to you and I worked on it to publish it by Thursday. As usual the last days of the Octoberfest are the best and we witnessed the closing for another year.

More news….

The deputy of the coalition of victory Nada Shaker Jawdat, on Sunday, that two positions on the head of the coalition Haider Abadi, one of them, the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi expected. Said Jawdat said in an interview, "The political blocs offered to the President of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi positions to accommodate one of the government, which was assigned to form Adel Abdul Mahdi," indicating that "the positions are Vice President and Minister of Foreign Affairs." He added that "the coalition of victory has not yet discussed the nomination of figures to get the ministries or positions in the new government." It is noteworthy that President Barham Saleh assigned independent politician Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a new government in succession to the government of Haider Abadi.

More news….

The political forces that chose Adel Abdul-Mahdi as prime minister, decided to exclude many political figures from the formation of the next Iraqi government, including Osama Nujaifi, Iyad Allawi and Nuri al-Maliki.

We also know that agreements were made then not to prosecute these same figures for past crimes (Nori al-Maliki and his goons). So in negotiations this is how they finally formed the new government and allowed it to go ahead.

This is the main reason for all the delay and as I told you, someday we would find out the truth for all the delays. Well…now you know.

More news….

More clarification of bullshit being told you by TNT Tony

Here is what is being said on his recent 10/8 conference call:

I quote what Tony said – “So how can I do this , make it efficient and work at the same time? I can put out new three zero notes and the day it changes say drop the three zero's and 5,000 becomes 5 and 25,000 becomes 25. I have new notes that are equal to the prior notes. The prior notes are no longer any good in country. IN COUNTRY they would no longer be any good. I can legally make the prior notes worthless. That helps them track it and it works. The moment they change the rate, the lower denom's are on the streets and in the peoples hands.”

Mnt Goat Comments – the day the reinstatement occurs and the rate changes they are NOT dropping the three zero's and 5,000 will not become 5 and 25,000 will not becomes 25 in-country or out of country. The CBI has told us many times over and over again in multiple article that these older 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the smaller category notes. In fact just the other day an article came out and they reinforced this policy again. I quote from the article – “The Central Bank of Iraq issued its second edition of the banknotes of the categories of (25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250) dinars, stressing that he will continue trading circulation of cash currently traded from the above categories with the new categories WITHOUT ANY INTENTION TO WITHDRAW FROM CIRCULATION.”

Oh but Tony says and I quote from the call on Monday – “Articles published contradicting, confusing with false information about procedures, etc. Tony feels this must have a purpose.” He is referring to the “coinciding” of the 3 zero notes alongside the smaller category notes. He thinks these statements are meant to be a conspiracy to confuse us. Really?

Yes, confusing to someone who didn’t pass the first grade and only has half a brain….lol…lol… With him everything comes down to a conspiracy if he can’t connect the TRUTH to what he thinks is his “opinion” is happening. This guy is a dud! Now I know why he kicked me off his site. I know the TRUTH and this guy is in fantasy land.

So, I don’t know what this idiot doesn’t get. It is clear as day that these 25000 and 10000 notes will coincide with the 250,500 and 1000 and even yet smaller notes later. Not confusing to me. Oh -but maybe if you can’t read or never passed first grade reading and comprehension class you might have a problem…lol..lol..lol…. 

He is the source of much of the confusion in this dinar community of intel. He is wrong, wrong, wrong! I recommend everyone to go read my notes on the “project to delete the zeros”. Here is the link:

=68.ARDcZivwn1A7szcJIqR4PXDk0VN2m4PROssrwmOt88jur_Mb9_XyZACKsJYV80YE-f6N7IytsmDk1DiGRkb8UujjoJ8_oNWImaz1tXpMnsYJNUEFRrOgKvKO9fJjVW6Csh7rlAA2UbvAppvD9nThGlX6EFWwbRVbGKveIp93EHTpIgrfiOqx&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-explained/723333494668712/

This comes from years and years of reading CBI articles and talking to my CBI contact to make sense of it. This is FACTUAL and I am the only one who put this all together. NO Hype, NO Rumors , NO Opinions just the FACTS about the process and what we should expect.

The project to delete the zeros is now underway and has been underway. This is not about a LOP in or out of country. It is literally NOT going to drop the three zeros from the currency that already exists. This is a figurative statement in that the newer smaller category notes will REPLACE the older 3 zero notes in everyday, common use by the citizens. That is all this statement means. Get it? They then will have to raise the rate once the economy and political environment is “suitable” to do so.

What Tony describes on his Monday call is a LOP. He says he is not in favor of the LOP concept however he just told you it was a LOP. Does even know what a lop is? What he describes is a lop. So go figure who is the idiot. If the CBI did a lop in-country then this would also apply out of country and what we hold would be just about what we paid for it. Get it? But this is not going to be the case. This is why we are going to get rich is you have enough of the dinar. Get it? This is the only way you are going to get rich off the dinar is if there is no lop in any way. Get it?

Second, I quote what TNT Tony said – “IN COUNTRY they (3 zero notes) would no longer be any good. I can (meaning the CBI) legally make the prior notes worthless. That helps them track it and it works. “

Mnt Goat comments -For some reason this idiot keeps going back to 2003 when Iraq did a “turn-in” of the older Saddam Hussein era notes for the new 3 zero notes. This is NOT going to happen and there will be NO turn-in process this time as part of the “project to delete the zeros”.

This idiot says that the prior notes (the 3 zero notes) would be worthless after the RV but only for in-country of Iraq. How many times must the CBI tells us the future plans for these older 3 notes? They told us over and over again that in the future that will be used for “inter-banking transactions”. Does this sound like that are going to be worthless? Why would they do this? Who does this make sense to? Of course if you are an idiot than anything is possible ….lol… lol ..lol…

Countries trading with Iraq will need these higher denominations to transact very large payments for goods and services between their trading partners. The funny part all this is that this idiot Tony even agrees that the dinar is not being traded in the middle eastern countries. But he doesn’t recognize that this will continue? How will they conduct trade in the future even after the RV when they don’t have any larger notes to cover very large payments?

Third, I quote what TNT Tony said – “The moment they change the rate, the lower denom's are on the streets and in the peoples hands.”

Mnt Goat Comment – Really? Oh – just like that? Poof!!! …. and they are out on the streets? What about the banks of the other middle eastern countries? We read the article about the Central Bank of Egypt earlier this week. Right? So then how would they distribute all these newer yet smaller category notes in such a “flash”, “poof”?. It takes weeks if not even months to get them out to the banks. We read these 250, 500 and 1000 notes were printed, stocked piled at the CBI in 2016 and then in November of 2017 the CBI began to distribute them to the banks. But banks don’t just get FREE money. They get these lower denominations when they turn in the older 3 zero notes. The proper term used by the CBI is “replacement”. This too was part of withdrawing these 3 zero notes from circulation to get to the 2/3 less they needed.

After all these last couple months of these many articles from the CBI about launching more and more of the “smaller category” notes to get them in circulation, how can this idiot even say this? He has been using these articles too as the main intel on his calls. Wake up!!! Is he on some kind of hallucinating drugs or what? Maybe some funky tobacco in his cigars is getting to his head?

Why do you think that the CBI is now putting so much emphasis on these smaller category notes and doing it NOW? These are the smaller category notes already launched and to be used. They are trying to get them out as the dominate denominations in the hands of the public. In prior years these notes were not used much as they were useless as they did not have electronic banking or point of sale to use for their larger transactions. Now these transactions are cashless. Get it? So the only cash needed in circulation are these smaller categories for petty cash. They now have ATMs too to make it convenient to get the cash but there are limits as to how much cash you can get daily. These are all measures of the “project to delete the zeros” in action NOW.

We are NOT waiting for the RV to get these smaller categories. We are NOT waiting for the RV to launch the “project to delete the zeros”. This project is in motion and has been in motion for years.

The project to delete the zeros tells us that they will then gradually launch yet even smaller “smaller category” notes as the “economy dictates”. We know at some point the will reinstate the currency.

Fourth, I quote what TNT Tony said – “The date on the new money, 2018. So we know it's sometime in 2018. On Iraqi calendar that date is Oct 12th. That date in Iraq is on a Wednesday and three day holiday going right after that. US banks think this is going tomorrow night.”

Mnt Goat comments – Really? This guy Tony is that stupid to think that the date on the currency means the timing of the RV? Really? This tops all ignorant statements he has made over the years. In fact my hubby and I got a very good laugh at this one last night….lol..lol..lol… . Don’t worry Tony you have an exclusive, life time membership in the “ding-a-ling club”.

More news….

MORE BIG(STUPID)CALL BULLSHIT TO CLARIFY

So I have to come on and clarify yet more garbage intel from the idiot Bruce on the BIG (stupid)Call last night.

> in in Red High alert for the 800# (IQDCalls.com has been asked to get out the Alleged 800# for exchanging which we will post on the iqdcalls Banks page)

Mnt Goat – Just a total bunch of lies. I can’t believe they even publish this ridiculous stuff.

>IQD is on the exchanges

Mnt Goat – the IQD is NOT yet on the exchanges. You can go see if for yourself. More lies! It has not yet been reinstated.

>Zim increasing on the back screens

Mnt Goat – Who the hell cares. This ZIM is nothing but a scam anyway.

>Hurricane Michael should not effect the RV

Mnt Goat – This is the only true statement made by Bruce. You can bet it won’t effect the RV because the RV is NOT happening anytime soon.

>President Trump has in some form or fashion has released the RV last night

Mnt Goat – This is funny since Bruce has already told us this 4 times already since Trump was elected. Go figure… 

>Iraq would have their lower notes everywhere, not just at the banks by Sat. or Sun. Oct 6, 7. If so, they would be trading the Dinar on the Asian Market, ISX and NASDAX Sun. night Oct. 7 and Mon. Oct. 8.

Mnt Goat – The IQD is not trading on any global markets. Nor are there plans for it to trade by these dates given by Bruce. I don’t know where in hell he is getting this information from.

>Today and yesterday pointed toward it happening this weekend, and really strong for next week.

Mnt Goat – There are no FACTUAL basis for Bruce telling anyone that the RV is going to happen during these timeframes. This is all made up intel. Get it?

>Bruce believes the EBS test was the start of NESARA. We should get information from the President on that system, as well as on TWITTER.

Mnt Goat – I am so sick of hearing this crap about the NESARA, GESARA bullshit. Enough is enough! Can we please put this crap aside and concentrate on the Iraqi dinar reinstatement and get off this stuff about “saving the Republic” and all that other nonsense. I cn assure everyone that this group of idiots calling themselves NESARA or GESARA are NOT going to bring you the RV and have absolutely NO connection to it happening any sooner or later. The same goes with this bullshit “GCR” crap you keep hearing. The IMF does not support any of these notions.

>We received an all clear for security from Homeland Security right after that test.

Mnt Goat – Really? Well then why do we keep hearing then it was Homeland Security that stopped it again due to events in Iraq. Actaully they take allthe blame but it is actually Washington DC that stops it due to US policy in Iraq. The RV will happen when the US says Iraq is ready for it and not a minute longer. Go figure!

>Yesterday Oct. 3 the US Treasury sent out large numbers of liquidity to Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks. More liquidity would be sent out on a regular basis. That standby capitol would be used by us during our exchanges.

Mnt Goat – Listen the US Treasury does not give out FREE money to anyone. This guy must think you are all a bunch of idiots like himself. Any dollars transacted during these exchanges will be electronic with a very tight limit as to how much you can get in cash.

>Transactions were happening today in exchanges and redemptions.

Mnt Goat – Really? Give me just one person to testify and show bank receipts of an exchange. Sorry I don’t buy into this constant bullshit.

>Full access to one account would be granted on Tues. Oct. 9.

Mnt Goat – What f__cken account are you talking about Bruce?

>Things out West were moving forward. The groups won’t receive liquidity until we received the 800#s.

Mnt Goat – Bruce I think you should go “liguidify” yourself somewhere and leave us dinar investors alone. We are all so sick and tired of hearing about you liquidity stories.

>Today Oct. 2 Iraq elected a new president. Abadi would be the Prime Minister for two more years, and then would be an ambassador to the US for Iraq.

Mnt Goat – Well we all know this was one big lie on top of many others by Bruce. Why does he even bother having a call. Its all just to make $$$$ off his sponsors.

>As of 4:30 this afternoon Oct. 2 EST the Iraqi CBI had the new Dinar rate.

Mnt Goat – Yes, Iraq did have a new dinar rate. The program rate went from 1190 to 1200 dinar IQD to the USD. So what the hell is the big deal. Who really cares? This is bad news not good news.

>All of the 2008 AB series Zim Bond denominations were good and could be redeemed. No zeros would come off the Zim. They were bonds.

Mnt Goat – Listen people. The only “bonded notes” are the ones issued in 2016 of the smaller category denominations once Zimbabwe lopped the ZIM and the very large hyper-inflated notes. These are the only legal tender left in Zimbabwe. Just do you know “bonded notes” are not “bonds” Get it? Any rates you are seeing on the bank screens now for the ZIM are for these notes. In 2016 they set the rate at 1:1 with the US dollar. With people dumping the ZIM the rate dropped quickly to 12 cents and has been floating since. It is now fluctuating between 12-55 cents on the dollar. Bruce is current and no zeros will be taken off the 2008 AB series because there is not need to take the zeros off since these notes are going nowhere and will NEVER be exchanged. But if you have any of the 2016 “bonded notes” (not Bonds) you can take these to the banks in the future and exchange them.

How stupid can someone be? Go do your homework first Bruce before you shoot off your mouth and get on a conference call with hundreds of listeners. This is VERY irresponsible of you.

>There has been serious cleanup during the last 48 hours and into today.

Mnt Goat – Really? Clean up of what? My toilets at my guest haus need cleaning. Can you come over Bruce and do them for me since this the kind of work it appears you are best at doing…. 

>The redemption centers have received the new gold-backed $50 and $100 bills. We could get up to $15,000 cash at our redemption.

Mnt Goat – Please stop this bullshit about gold backed USD. NO, the US is not yet on a full gold backed standard and yes there are some gold reserve notes out there but the public will never see them since they are used for trading payments between nations only. Trust me – you as exchanging your dinar to US dollars will NEVER get these gold certificate notes. So Bruce is a fool for even passing along this idiotic crap to you.

>We could negotiate the rate of interest we received on the long term payouts (2% to 4%).

Mnt Goat – Each bank is different and so just see what the bank offers when you exchange. Bruce has absolutely no way of knowing what each bank plans to do. This is all made up intel from rumors he hears from other calls.

>Out West they were ready tonight or tomorrow to pay out advances toward group members.

Mnt Goat – Really? And how many times have we already heard this crap too ?

>The Emergency Broadcast System would be out on all cell phones and 250 forms of broadcast media tomorrow Oct. 3 2:18 pm EST.

Mnt Goat – Nothing to do with the IQD reinstatement. I don’t know why this jerk is even using it as intel and reporting on it. As if he is alluding to the fact there is some connection to the RV? Well there is not!

>Security has been lined up with Homeland Security for our exchanges.

Mnt Goat – Get off it Bruce…enough already about Homeland Security, You already used this lie once. We are used to this lie already. Find some new lies to tell us….lol..lol..lol…

>Everything has pointed toward a 800#s release this week.

Mnt Goat – As far as I know there are no such thing as new 800#s. This is all just another dinar RV scam. The only 800#s you are going to get are already published at the bank internet sites and you go now and call them, but why would you since there is no significant change in the rate of the IQD.

>The new gold/asset-backed US Treasury notes have been live for the last few days.

Mnt Goat – No! These notes have been around for decades. Do google searches and you can find the TRUTH yourself. This idiot Bruce does not know what the hell he is talking about. These are NOT for the general public and common circulation and so I don’t even know why this idiot is telling you about these notes in the first place. These have absolutely NOTHING to do with the reinstatement happening or not. Get it?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

CBI ISSUES EXPLANATION WHY THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF THE CBI, ALI ALALAK, ON THE NEW EDITIONS/FORMAT OF THE CURRENCY

Is it a legal and common practice?

The Central Bank of Iraq, issued an explanation on the existence of the name of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alalak in the new edition of the currency.

The Central Bank of Iraq said in a press statement received by the “Economy News” that “one of the basic functions of the work of the Central Bank of Iraq and provided for in Article IV of Law No. 56 of 2004 amending the” Issuance of the Iraqi currency and management as stated in Articles 32 and 33 of the same law where ” The Central Bank of Iraq alone without the right to issue currency currency paper and metal for the purpose of circulation in Iraq . “

“Under the regulations, the CBI has the right to determine the categories of paper and metal currencies, their measures, their forms, their material, their content, their weight, their design and other features . “

He pointed out that “the banknotes in various countries contain the signature of the Issuing Authority, which is the Governor of the Central Bank. Central banks have always put signatures of their governors on these securities in different forms.” Among them are the signature of the Governor, In the handwriting of the governor in the form of the name combination with a signature with special significance to the banknotes. Many central banks use this combination (name of the governor by hand) without signing to document the stage of issuance of the banknote.

He continued, “Of these examples Iraqi currency issued in 1932 as signed by the same formula Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq in 1964 and followed the approach of the central banks of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, Turkey and others, so the Central Bank of Iraq decided to include the name of the governor when reprinting or issuing any cash , In line with what was stated and with the latest trends found in the signature alone, the lack of significance required by the word (governor) on the banknote and that the currency committee in the Central Bank of Iraq concerned has taken this decision for months in accordance with all legal considerations and Organizational and international practices.

THE NEW GOVERNMENT IN BAGHDAD HAS EVOKED TWO BROAD REACTIONS IN WASHINGTON: HOPE AND DREAD

(Mnt Goat – This is an excellent read to see the situation the US is in with getting rid of the Iranian influence in Iraq. Let everyone know this now – that it is not so much just the US pushing their agenda or to get rid of Iran but that the Iraqi people mostly want it. But they can’t do it alone and they know it. Since ISIS even more of the Iranian militias have taken root in Iraq as Iran now wants to fill the void where ISIS left off. The good news is the new government fully supports the advice and help the US can give them in this direction. It is all a matter of time to watch this play out. But one thing s we do know for sure is that these militias are going to get real bad and nasty come November (mor bombings, killings and riots) when the next phase of ramped up US sanctions are in effect against Iran. So if we don’t see the reinstatement prior to this happening we may as well settle down because this wil be the next show-stopper for the RV. It’s called INSTABILITY.)

My Bloomberg Opinion colleague Meghan O'Sullivan is encouraged by Iraq's new president and designated prime minister, Barham Salih and Adil Abdul-Mahdi. Both men have longstanding relationships with the U.S. government and have played important roles in building a new Iraq from the ashes of Saddam Hussein’s tyranny.

US Senator Marco Rubio is more pessimistic. LOOKING AT IRAQ’S NEW GOVERNMENT, HE DECLARED IRAN THE “CLEAR WINNER,” tweeting that the chief of Iran’s potent Quds Force, Qassem Suleimani, had brokered the deal for the new government.

U.S. and Iraqi officials with whom I spoke told me the Iranians did not get everything they wanted, but neither did the Americans. Salih and Abdul-Mahdi represent a kind of compromise. The Iranians supported the coalition of Shiite religious parties represented by former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and militia leaders like Hadi al-Amiri. Iran also favored another Kurdish candidate for the presidency favored by a rival Kurdish party.

U.S. special envoy Brett McGurk, on the other hand, favored the slate of candidates affiliated with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. McGurk was instrumental in getting the Iraqi parliament to support al-Abadi over Maliki in 2014, a key condition for deeper U.S. military involvement in the fight against the Islamic State.

In the end, it was an Iraqi who was most influential in the negotiations: Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, the 88-year-old head of the Shiite hawzas of Najaf, set the stage for Abdul-Mahdi’s selection as prime minister when he released a statement urging “new faces” in the next government. That ruled out Maliki and al-Abadi.

Sistani’s position was understandable. The party that won the largest bloc in parliament in May was affiliated with the rebellious cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, a leader of the Shiite insurrection against U.S. forces in Iraq in 2004 and 2005 who has emerged as a fierce critic of Iranian influence in Iraq in recent years. His bloc, which includes communists and other outsiders, was most blunt in criticizing the corruption that has become endemic to Baghdad politics.

The unrest and desire for change has only become more pronounced since the spring. Protesters torched government ministry buildings and the Iranian consulate last month in Basra, Iraq’s third largest city and an important hub for its chief export, oil. They demanded more jobs, a functioning power grid and an end to widespread corruption. One of the organizers of those protests, a human rights activist named Suad al-Ali, was shot dead in the street last month.

Al-Ali’s murder also coincides with renewed threats from Iranian-backed militias against the U.S. U.S. officials tell me there is an increasing risk that those militias intend to kidnap Americans in Iraq. That’s one factor that led the U.S. to suspend operations in its consulate in Basra. Another is U.S. allegations that those militias fired rockets and mortar rounds at the consulate last month.

Hostility between the U.S. and Shiite militias is nothing new. One such group, Asaib al-Haq, was responsible for the brutal murder of U.S. troops near Karbala in 2007. More recently, however, there has been an uneasy ceasefire between U.S. forces and the militias during the fight against the Islamic State.

What does all this have to do with the new government in Iraq?

Between the election in May and the recent protests in Basra, Iraqis are making it clear that they don’t want to be a vassal state of Iran. This presents an opportunity. The new Iraqi government will have to show its independence. With a little skill and luck, the U.S. can quietly give Abdul-Mahdi the support he needs to push back against Iran and address the economic misery in places like Basra.

To do that however, the U.S. needs to signal its commitment to Iraqi cities under threat from the militias. Barbara Leaf, who served as a senior U.S. diplomat in Basra in 2010 and 2011, told me when she served there, the consulate was shelled two to three times a week. By suspending operations in Basra, she said, the U.S. is sending the wrong message “not just to the Iraqi government, but to the Iraqi people.”

She’s right. And there is another audience for this message: Suleimani and his many proxies in Iraq. Surely, he needs to know that a few threats and errant rockets cannot drive the U.S. out of a city whose people are fed up with the thieves and terrorists he has empowered.

CBI CONFIRMS ON MONDAY OCT 8TH THAT THE CURRENT BANKNOTES OF THE CATEGORIES (25000, 10000, 1000, 500 AND 250) WILL CONTINUE TO BE TRADED WITH THE NEW CATEGORIES ISSUED BY THE BANK WITHOUT ANY INTENTION TO WITHDRAW THEM

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) confirmed on Monday that the current banknotes of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500 and 250) will continue to be traded with the new categories issued by the bank without any intention to withdraw them.

The bank said in a statement received by the “Economy News” that the variables on the new categories were as follows: For the categories (25000, 10000, 500, 250) dinars, included writing the name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is Is now practiced in other countries, and the dates Hijri and Gregorian dates were modified to date (1440 H-2018 AD).

He added that “the category of (1000) dinars was changed the face of the banknote, where the slogan” the inclusion of marshes and the effects of southern Iraq on the list of world heritage, “instead of the image of the Islamic dinar in the old design, based on a decision in this regard in addition to writing the name of the governor also instead from his signature in the old version and the modification of the Hijri and Gregorian dates to the two dates (1440 H-2018 AD) “.

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on October 4, 2018, THE LAUNCH OF LARGE AMOUNTS OF CURRENCY FOR SMALL GROUPS NEXT WEEK, adding that the groups will include a change in form.

(Mnt Goat – Again I am telling everyone out there to STOP all this stupid hype about an imminent RV. We are NOT going to have an RV in the month of October or even in November. Our next possible window is maybe December or January, as I gave you proof as to why I am saying this in my last recent newsletter. So the last move of the CBI is just reissuing the same denominations already in circulation (20k, 10k 250, 500 and 1000). Yes, this is significant in a way since they are putting “LARGE AMOUNTS” of these smaller categories namely 250, 500 and 1000 which means the citizens are taking to them and using them as petty cash. It is a slow process to get them to use them in daily transactions of small purchases instead of using the larger 3 zero notes and then having to make so much change all the time. But we know at some point the CBI will have to reinstate the dinar and give it a market rate so it can properly function and be traded globally)

THE NEW EDITION OF THE CURRENCY WILL MAINTAIN THE STRENGTH OF THE DINAR OF ANY FLUCTUATION MAY AFFECT THE NEXT PHASE

Said the economist Qusay al-Jabri, that the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Alalak, the new edition of the currency will maintain the strength of the dinar of any fluctuation may affect the next phase.

Al-Jabri said in a press statement that the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali al-Alaq all powers, and the right to add his name on the currency.

Al-Jabri said that we should pay attention to him and we care about him is the strength of the Iraqi dinar, we find that the signature of the Governor of the Central Bank on the banknote does not affect the strength of the dinar or the Iraqi economy, and this thing, as we know is the practice in a number of countries, Iraq in the past time and there is signed by his name frank .

Al-Jabri explained that the Iraqi dinar is strongly supported today by the dollar and gold reserves, and that there are many factors that should be taken care of, which are likely to affect the Iraqi economy and we should care about them.

ADOPTION OF LAWS IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, WITHOUT HINDRANCE

The Euphrates -

Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi presented a proposal to accelerate the adoption of laws in the House of Representatives, without hindrance.

Abdul Mahdi said in a speech during a meeting in the House of Representatives' convergence between the legislative and executive.

There are laws that are legislated by the Council of Ministers and sent to the State Consultative Council and the parliamentary committees to study them and may be referred to. This may hinder the laws and there are laws that have not been implemented until now, despite their status in the first session.

"It is possible that the prime minister has a headquarters within the House of Representatives and there will be a periodic meeting in parliament with the deputies to coordinate between the executive and legislative authorities."

"We create harmony and joint action starting with the legislation of laws without hindering them and speeding up their legislation without entering into the cycle of sending and returning."

He pointed out that 'if this principle was agreed with the Presidency, this is an important step'. Meanwhile, Prime Minister designate-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi called for the opening of the fortified Green Zone in front of the citizens.

Abdul Mahdi said in a speech during a meeting in the House of Representatives: 'must open the Green Zone in front of citizens, and ask for support from the Council to implement this demand to break the barrier between the citizen and the officials of the government'.

(Mnt Goat – In other words Mahdi is asking the government to be more open to the public so they can see who is stalling and holding back all these new laws. The people need to see the government and the politicians they just elected at work. Many of these laws can actually help Iraq but they either need to be implemented once passed or need to complete the legislation process.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 10/10/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-