Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/10/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/10/18   Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:54 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates from yesterday.  Yesterday was quiet.

Tony:   Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!   Another Wed. we did not want to be here.

Today is the 10th.  Want to see something. . . here we are.  So far today, banks are quiet.  Everybody is quiet.  People quiet . . . Iraqi’s quiet.  Parliament not until tomorrow.

Everything we’ve been seeing is news about the new category notes coming out and now uproar and discussion about who should have signed them.   Anybody have any answers?  I have some answers.

We’ll talk about it after we answer some questions.

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:  I don’t think we’ll see an exact date until he (Mahdi) is sworn in. . . We’ll see if they do it on Thursday.  (Banks still expecting through the weekend)  Tony: Some think there will be a 72 hour window following Mahdi’s swearing in.

IRAQ:   Tony:  Electronic notification was given over the weekend for a rate change on Iraqi cards effective today. . . . Mahdi was not sworn in on Tuesday.   We’ll see if they do it on Thursday. . . coins were released last Saturday.

CBI:   The new notes are not going to affect our notes at all.  Tony:  Only affect in country.

Tony: This is all in my opinion. The simple fact they are putting out the new category notes, 500, 250, 5000, 1000 I thought was there way of actually putting out the new LD’s.  Article yesterday said they needed to put out 100’s and 50’s.  News articles explaining again the history of the CBI, what’s accomplished and where they are.  Articles to day saying about the signature is a bunch of BS.

Been putting the Governor on the money since 2003.  This is a distraction to take away from the fact they are putting new notes out. . . It makes the rate 1:1 that’s what we are waiting for.   They are not going to pull the notes back.  Parliament says they are meeting tomorrow and decide who has authority over the CBI.  No one has authority over that.  All of that is a distraction to putting the new category notes out so they can raise the value.  On Saturday they started putting the coins out.  Now they are talking about putting out the 100’s and the 50’s.   They can just drop the zero’s off the currency.  One zero off the 500 becomes 50; one zero off the 1000 becomes 100.  Great plan if that’s what they do.  I’m looking at it as a bunch of noise about nothing!  I came up with that on Saturday and my guy from Iraq told me that . . . on Monday before we started the call.

Lower Denom’s Release:  Tony:  Will not come out until after the announcement. . . They cannot change the rate at 8 in the morning and then pass out the LD’s.  Would stop every transaction in the country.

CBI Signature Furor:  Tony:   All of that is a distraction!

Parliament:  Mahdi was not sworn in on Tuesday.  Thursday Parliament meeting is the next opportunity to swear Mahdi in. . . On the Parliament agenda for tomorrow is discussion of authority over the CBI.  Tony:  No one has authority over them.

GOI  Formation:  They told us they would not take the 30 days allowed by the Constitution.

Media: Articles out about the Governor of the CBI signing the currency.  Tony feels that is all a distraction.

Currencies:  Screens still grayed out so no new rates available.  ZIM:  Tony:  I don’t have the rate.  They said it was still going up.  It’s a crazy rate.  When numbers get crazy it just doesn’t make any sense, but it could.  Last Indonesian rate was $1.05

UNITED STATES:

Banks:   Quiet.  Some banks thing the trigger will be today throughout the weekend.  Some think there will be a 72 hour window following Mahdi’s swearing in.  People were moved into position starting Monday morning. Tony:  I don’t think we’ll see an exact date until he (Mahdi) is sworn in.

Taxes:   No change on previous information that this is a non-taxable exchange.  However, as caution set 50% of the exchange aside, not to be touched, in the event it is needed for taxes.  Ray:  We don’t mean put it in a show box.  Set it to work for you.  (Ex:  Find a conservative, considered safe investment, like a CD, where it earns money but you are not spending it so that it is readily available to you if needed for taxes.)

800 #’s:  No release of 800 #’s yet.

NDA:  No new information.  Tony:  Haven’t seen one.  I hope they drop the whole thing, because then I don’t have to do mine.

Sterling Currency Group:  Court case still postponed.

EXCHANGING:   You do not have to have a CPA go to the exchange with you.  You do not need a trust to exchange into.

Contract Rate:  Contract rate is only available to you one time.  You cannot exchange so much at the contract rate and then go to another bank to exchange at the contract rate again. Tony:  I think they are going to try to get out all the contract rates within the first 10 days.   Ray:  Contract rate people need to be jacket rabbit fast.  I don’t believe it will be around for a long period of time.  If your not chasing the contract rate, I don’t think it will hurt to wait 24 hours. . . Fools rush in where wise men fail to follow.  It’s like walking into a dark area. . . I don’t care if they have a De la Rue machine or not.  As long as they verify it – the confirmation they sign off on it and when I leave this place . . . be done!

ZIM Information:  The ZIM contract rate $2.00 or more and you need a humanitarian project inside Zimbabwe with an approved Zimbabwe organization.  Tony cautions it could take 90 days or more to get approved for the ZIM contract rate.  He personally is not going to seek the ZIM contract rate.  Tony:  I’m not going through all of that.  I will ask for the contract rate on the Dinar and the Dong.

Q & A: TNT Forum

1. – Can anyone gift currency to a 501C-3 organization?  Ray:  Sure

2. – Mandatory we file quarterly on a Foundation or Trust?  Ray:  Definitely “No” to a foundation.  Check with your tax person on the Trust.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . Okay, guys, let’s see what Parliament does tomorrow.  If Mahdi comes in with names (for his cabinet) or not or if it gets dragged out further.

More notes coming out.  Talked about 100’s and 50’s today in articles.  If they come out we know we are right in the middle of it.  No reason to put out 100’s and 50’s in coins.  They are absolutely useless.  With the lower notes, without a rate change the more they have to walk around with.  Who does that make sense too?

We are watching it.  Articles are now contradicting themselves.  Parliament is saying make it 1:1. Who cares who signed it.  We are in a great place.  This is almost over.

Ray . . .Keep believing (played “I Believe.”)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/10/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-