Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

+25
therealbutterfly
fridayh
Gmansaid
Angustura
revenuerog
his4evr2c
CharlieBoi
jtdinar
raiderman
crich
Mountainman
rtinyman
DOUBLE B 65
Terbo56
red88lx
zerhourwriter
dinarling77
jt236
pouncer7
Nav
pattee
Bikertrash
openmind
mitkire
silkysand
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 Empty Re: Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 pm

revenuerog- You crack me up, man- I'm doin about as well as any of us I guess,like you, waiting for a train that never shows up- yYou know how that is, I just wish this would get done,seriously-

Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 Empty Re: Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Post by revenuerog Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:10 pm

I mean...come on...there's politics..then there's IRAQI POLITICS

GEEZ...reminds me of my fourth grade class...we fought everyday... Mad :evil: Mad :evil: :pirat:
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Revenuerog-If I don't hear from you before friday, have a happy B-DAY- have a happy one even if I don't hear fromyou,OK?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:03 am

I PROMISE I WILL terbo..gonna take my wife..sister and mother to Oktoberfest...THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES TERBO :king: groupdance crazyspin
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:09 am

revenuerog-You're most welcome- Be sure to take care and I hope everyone enjoys themselves@ Octoberfest-Have a great time- See Ya!!! Talk to you when you get back! Terbo-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 am

revenuerog wrote:I mean...come on...there's politics..then there's IRAQI POLITICS

GEEZ...reminds me of my fourth grade class...we fought everyday... Mad :evil: Mad :evil: :pirat:

Fourth grade...was the best three years of my life.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 Empty BANKS VS EXHANGE??

Post by fridayh Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:44 am

OKIE......HI...CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE BEST PLACE TO CASHIN WOULD BE??? I KNOW THAT FIRST ENTER-STATE BANK TOLD MY SISTER THAT THEY WANT 40% AT THE TIME OF THE CASHIN ( THE BANK IS IN WYO) AND HERE IN SD AT WF WANTS ALL KINDS OF BACK DOOR OF BANK DOOR CHARGES!
I DO NOT REMEMBER WHO SAID "THAT WE WOULD BE IN FOR A BIG SURPRIZE IF WE WENT TO TY OR ALI"..... BUT THEY DID NOT SAY ANY MORE ABOUT WHY, AND JUST LEFT US HANGING.....DO YOU KNOW WHY???? AND IF NOT, SENCE I TRUST WHAT YOU SAY AND ALWAYS KNOW THAT YOU ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST TO FIND OUT THE SCOOP.....COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION???
THANK YOU......FRIDAY
PSSSSSSSSST....GLAD THAT I CAN WRITE YOU AND THAT YOU ARE STILL POSTING....WE NEED YOU....AND I DO NOT CARE TWO CENTS FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT REALIZE ALL THE HELP THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US .......WE WOULD BE IN THE DARK IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR OOM FAMILY!!! I PRAY FOR YOU ALL THE TIME...ESPICALLY THE LOW FLIER STUFF!!! HA....PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! GOT TO GO....I AM OUT OF COFFEE.....ME

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:10 pm

fridayh wrote:OKIE......HI...CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE BEST PLACE TO CASHIN WOULD BE??? I KNOW THAT FIRST ENTER-STATE BANK TOLD MY SISTER THAT THEY WANT 40% AT THE TIME OF THE CASHIN ( THE BANK IS IN WYO) AND HERE IN SD AT WF WANTS ALL KINDS OF BACK DOOR OF BANK DOOR CHARGES!
I DO NOT REMEMBER WHO SAID "THAT WE WOULD BE IN FOR A BIG SURPRIZE IF WE WENT TO TY OR ALI"..... BUT THEY DID NOT SAY ANY MORE ABOUT WHY, AND JUST LEFT US HANGING.....DO YOU KNOW WHY???? AND IF NOT, SENCE I TRUST WHAT YOU SAY AND ALWAYS KNOW THAT YOU ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST TO FIND OUT THE SCOOP.....COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION???
THANK YOU......FRIDAY
PSSSSSSSSST....GLAD THAT I CAN WRITE YOU AND THAT YOU ARE STILL POSTING....WE NEED YOU....AND I DO NOT CARE TWO CENTS FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT REALIZE ALL THE HELP THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US .......WE WOULD BE IN THE DARK IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR OOM FAMILY!!! I PRAY FOR YOU ALL THE TIME...ESPICALLY THE LOW FLIER STUFF!!! HA....PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! GOT TO GO....I AM OUT OF COFFEE.....ME

First of all, Okie doesnt answer questions on the forum here. If you catch him in chat, then he will respond most of the time. Second, once it changes in value, all major banks and even smaller ones will exchange. They will offer you a great rate on it. But until it changes, the banks wont tell you squat. The banks will be comparable to the dealers in rate so why bother paying a middle man $150 or whatever the fee is when you can get the same deal (or better) for free at the bank. If you are going to go with a dealer, make sure you are sure you know who you are exchanging with and giving up ALL of your personal information and signatures to. I know there are some questionable people that will be running some of the exchange offices for a particular dealer. I personally wouldnt hand over that info to them. The bank is the safest place if you ask me. Good luck
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 Empty THANK YOU!!!!!

Post by fridayh Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:17 pm

THANK YOU....VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Ilikeyou groupdance ❤ ❤ ❤ I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!!!!! BANK SOUNDS GOOD....LOL...FRIDAY

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 Empty THANK YOU!!!!!

Post by fridayh Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:21 pm

I HOPE THIS GETS BACK TO YOU....WE JUST HAD A 25 MINUTE HAIL STORM....AND NOW WE HAVE A TORNATO COMING OUR WAY....AND THINGS ARE NOT WORK RIGHT!!!
THANK YOU....FOR ANSWERING ME..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WHAT DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!!! THE BANKS SOUNDS...GOOD ENOUGH!!!! Ilikeyou LOL...FRIDAY

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:23 pm

fridayh wrote:THANK YOU....VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Ilikeyou groupdance ❤ ❤ ❤ I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!!!!! BANK SOUNDS GOOD....LOL...FRIDAY

Oh, just wait a few days after the rv too. Many bank deals will be posted so you can use them to your advantage. Smile Be safe durin your storm!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 Empty STORM

Post by fridayh Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:53 pm

WELL THE STORM HAS PAST....WATER CAME IN THE BATHROOM WATER....LOTS OF IT....BUT A QUICK ON MY KNEES PRAY TO GOD....AND NOW THAT IT HAS STOPPED....I CAN POST...(THE PHONE, TV AND THE COMPUTER) ALL WENT DOWN.....I WANT TO THANK YOU...FOR YOUR ANSWER.....AND FOR GETTING IT TO ME AS FAST AS YOU COULD!!! MAN....WHAT A SITE...I LOVE YOU GUS!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Wink Wink Wink Wink lol! lol! lol! lol! FRIDAY

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by 66mustang Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 pm

i went by my wf bank today to make deposits....cause i thought they would be closed monday...10-10 columbus day....but they have a sign posted outside ....says they will be open for business monday....ahhhhhh

66mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Is it just me, or has this post been beat to death? Original posting Sept. 30th. In this endeavor, that might as well have been months ago. Laughing

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 437791839 Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 437791839 Something is really going on at Wells Fargo - Page 2 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:16 am

Bruno,

Just one more post for you, Wells is still selling VND, bought more today.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:42 am

🇳🇴 why does this post keep showing up every day? I would think that everyone that is going to read it would have read it by now.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Because as we put our two cents worth in, it shows up as a new post and folks want to see "everything IQD".

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 pm

1alaskan wrote:Because as we put our two cents worth in, it shows up as a new post and folks want to see "everything IQD".

Has the Dinar lopped today?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum