Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo Empty Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Post by silkysand on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Hello Everyone.

I just finished speaking with my brother inlaw which resides in Laredo Tx. I swear to you by everything I hold holy that the following information is true , not rumor , speculation , just a fact.

He has just informed me that he contacted Wells Fargo and inquired on how much he was entitled to if he exchanged his 200.000 Dinar. Well they didn't state a specific rate, but what they did do is OFFER him between $5000.00 and $10,000 dollars for it. He wanted me to let him know if he should or not...........deffinetly it's a NO I said.

I figured that if they are offering a figure, then something is going on that are not aware of but only what the intel providers have been furnishing dinarians with...Ok well , if you know anything of whats really stirring up with the banks , any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo Empty Re: Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Good news to me, go RV!!!

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo Empty Re: Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Post by mitkire on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:19 pm

it's called business as usual.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Good to hear! Thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Glad you talked some sense into your brother in law...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:34 pm

S O S D D

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo Empty Subject: Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Post by pattee on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:37 pm

bigsmile This has been the 3rd item along this line i have heard today.from different sites different peps. Laughing There is something in the works. GREAT NEWS
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:40 pm

He really doesnt have access to any intel at all. Im his only means of intel. So I give him once in awhile a mixter of info that I gather from all intel providers. To him the money sounded great (not knowing the depthness of potential $$ involved in the return)so he thought it was a good idea. But I convinced him that the amount they offered was crumbs to see if he nibbled at them . ...but yes im glad he contacted me .

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo Empty QUESTIONS FOR OKIE :: Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Post by Nav on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:44 pm

silkysand

I would take that deal and then reinvest the $5,000 or $10,000 that Wells Fargo just paid me and contact Dinar Banker to purchase $4 Million or $8 Million outright or purchase $40 Million or $80 Million on reserve (or layaway) or some combination of buying IQD outright and on reserves...

This is a No Brainer when you cash in 200,000 IQD for $5,000 or $10,000 and then reinvest it in more IQD...

This is based on the assumption you can accomplish this before the IQD revalues...

Last edited by Nav on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Nav

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo Empty Subject: Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Post by pattee on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 pm

My wife had something like that happen at our bank in Texas...The manager told her she would be very rich very soon..when asked date and rate he said he could not comment...When you here one or two stories you just think its ..TALK when it happens to you and peps around the country,on other sites as well ...something is AFOOT!!! bigsmile
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:50 pm

@Nav wrote:
silkysand

I would take that deal and then reinvest the $5,000 or $10,000 that Wells Fargo just paid me and contact Dinar Banker to purchase $4 Million or $8 Million outright or purchase $40 Million or $80 Million on reserve (or layaway) or some combination of buying IQD outright and on reserves...

This is a No Brainer...

Wow, I would of never come up with this idea. K, right now its almost 8pm central time, so he wouldnt have a chance to meet up at the bank. But I do beleive tomorrow they might be open half a day. But lets just say what if it rv's tonight, or tomorrow even monday the latest. Would he still have access to purchase dinars?.........gush how I wish He would of called me earlier and that I would have posted early too and get this idea...Thank you sooooooo much...
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Come on, Guys! Why would a bank spend $5,000 or $10,000 when they can still buy it from a dealer???? They wouldn't!
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 pm

@silkysand wrote:
@Nav wrote:
silkysand

This is a No Brainer...

Wow, I would of never come up with this idea. K, right now its almost 8pm central time, so he wouldnt have a chance to meet up at the bank. But I do beleive tomorrow they might be open half a day. But lets just say what if it rv's tonight, or tomorrow even monday the latest. Would he still have access to purchase dinars?.........gush how I wish He would of called me earlier and that I would have posted early too and get this idea...Thank you sooooooo much...

Be careful...although that is a GREAT idea...IF it revalues during all this he would have lost his chance at some good money.

Back to top Go down

Something is really going on at Wells Fargo Empty Something is really going on at Wells Fargo

Post by Nav on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:08 pm

punisher

This is why I said: "This is based on the assumption you can accomplish this before the IQD revalues..."

Hey silkysand, if your brother-in-law successfully get this gone, tell him he owes me a dinner :-)

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Whatever! i called my wf and they know nothin abt nothin!! NUFF SAID!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:29 pm

@silkysand wrote:Hello Everyone.

I just finished speaking with my brother inlaw which resides in Laredo Tx. I swear to you by everything I hold holy that the following information is true , not rumor , speculation , just a fact.

He has just informed me that he contacted Wells Fargo and inquired on how much he was entitled to if he exchanged his 200.000 Dinar. Well they didn't state a specific rate, but what they did do is OFFER him between $5000.00 and $10,000 dollars for it. He wanted me to let him know if he should or not...........deffinetly it's a NO I said.

I figured that if they are offering a figure, then something is going on that are not aware of but only what the intel providers have been furnishing dinarians with...Ok well , if you know anything of whats really stirring up with the banks , any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

It real funny, Dinar Banker is still selling Dinar at $1180 per million, why can't wells fargo buy from them? Its all rumor until the Rv happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:07 am

Well I went to Wells Fargo and they offered me $200,000 for 200k dinars. Do you think I should take it?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:48 am

@jt236 wrote:Whatever! i called my wf and they know nothin abt nothin!! NUFF SAID!

Same here.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 am

It real funny, Dinar Banker is still selling Dinar at $1180 per million, why can't wells fargo buy from them? Its all rumor until the Rv happens.

Yeah... Banks don't buy from dealers. They exchanged directly with the CBI. It would only cost them $857.26 plus 2% so around $872 per million. These kinds of stories doesn't make any logical sense.

Good reads tho....

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:30 am

good thing i got my boots on
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:35 am

Red88lx-It's gettin" deep, ain't it ?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:45 am

#1 holy? not Holy?
#2 banks (or any other savy business person) do not offer you in a range of 200%!
#3 yeah. something is going on. probably something you don't want (or shouldn't want) to be a part of!
#4 wait for it.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DOUBLE B 65 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:56 am

[quote="dinarling77"]Well I went to Wells Fargo and they offered me $200,000 for 200k dinars. Do you think I should take it?

heck yes !!!!!!!

They can have 1 mil of mine, for $1,000,000.00 FAST !!!

DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B 65

Back to top Go down

Post by rtinyman on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 am

better sell

rtinyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountainman on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:53 am

Man. sell it and buy more. You give up 200 dinar and receive say $7500.00 WIth that he could have purchasded another 6 million dinar. What is not to like about this.

Mountainman

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:07 pm

this is just a guess but i feel there is probably alot of banking going on
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crich on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey silkysand,...can you pm me that Banks exact location & phone number??

I'll take that offer any day!

Thanks in advance for any help:)

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Yeah I bet you would lol... I myself am in the process of getting all this info in regards to the offer that was made....Doesnt sound right to me at all, but I do intend to get to the bottom of it....waiting on family and friends to give me the 411 on some info i requested from them . Should it all be postive , believe me i will post here instantly so that all those in need may do as they please...
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by raiderman on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Dinarling,

I'm assuming you're joking about the offer from WF........BUT, in the very unlikely event that you aren't, please share the bank location with us...

You are quoting a 1:1 exchange rate....

Thanks!

raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:11 pm

ugh, no,im not joking....and this is being looked into as we speak as I just mentioned before your posting....Until I get the information im seeking only at that time I will post to the last detail. Ex: location , phone # even name ...
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:15 pm

yes please share the location and phone number so 400,000 people can all call the bank at once and drive these poor people crazy,you folks are just nuts
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crich on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:22 pm

silkysand...I called all those bank locations (& played dumb) & all the banks say that they do not deal with exchanging that currency and do not know anyone who does. Just FYI. Thanks for any help!

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Thank God I re read your comment :face: , I almost commented on the wrong posting lol, nevermind that , anyways. I hear ya, cus the same happened with me so that is why we are sending someone to go in the bank and locate the same person that made the offer and see what comes out of it..wasnt supposed to say that.....but just so you know where im at when i say , i have family and friends looking into this.....I too think as all in here in regards to this matter because it makes no sense....but others also posted prior of the same incidents happening to them. That I can't help but wonder if theres more to this or is there a logical explanation Rolling Eyes . Be blessed
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by jtdinar on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:24 pm

@silkysand wrote:Thank God I re read your comment :face: , I almost commented on the wrong posting lol, nevermind that , anyways. I hear ya, cus the same happened with me so that is why we are sending someone to go in the bank and locate the same person that made the offer and see what comes out of it..wasnt supposed to say that.....but just so you know where im at when i say , i have family and friends looking into this.....I too think as all in here in regards to this matter because it makes no sense....but others also posted prior of the same incidents happening to them. That I can't help but wonder if theres more to this or is there a logical explanation Rolling Eyes . Be blessed

Appreciate you getting to the bottom of this but unfortunately my hopes are not high for this really panning out.............I do think that only branches that have a Foreign Currency Department would know anything about the IQD.

jtdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:35 pm

you guys do realize the original post date on this was sept 30th right,it is now oct 5th
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:40 pm

red88lx says

Okie Fanatic

Subject: Re: Something is really going on at Wells Fargo Today at 11:07 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is just a guess but i feel there is probably alot of banking going on

i like they way you see things, red88lx!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm

@Nav wrote:
silkysand

This is a No Brainer when you cash in 200,000 IQD for $5,000 or $10,000 and then reinvest it in more IQD...

This is based on the assumption you can accomplish this before the IQD revalues...

I concur 10000% Why wouldn't one take the deal????????

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Ok, here it is.......from the day that I posted it has been none stop for us here in trying to figure this out as to what was really going on. I stated before that I would not give up until I got an answer. One member said ,he had called the Banks in laredo well.........so did I and may others.
But just as he, we too got the same feedback.

Early today I saw that ppl were interested in what had occured. So I called my brother In law and asked him to please go to the bank he had contacted and clarify things. A few minutes ago he called me and informed me that the person who attended him while he was there said that they were not exchanging dinar nor selling it. And went on to say that not even in the near future. My brother inlaw insisted that why the person whom he had spoken to had made offers to him, the responce was" Im sorry but whomever you spoke to is incorrect" . He was then asked if he would like to open an account with them , responce was.........".Im here because my plans was to make money not leave my money here and I do plan on filing a complain".

so there goes that idea because just as everyone here , I also thought of making the trip down there and exchange a few dinars while the RV Kicked in. Not happening........ Nothing explains why the person that made the offer would do such a thing! knowing that one out of 10 ppl was bound to show up and call them on it!.......this is cruel..

One of my nephews who works at a bank not wells fargo he is a teller (newbe), through out the instigation of what was going on , I had him inquire for info from his colleagues about the dinar, and there too was a dead end. He said there was nothing on it, all the same. That there had been some change in some currencies but nothing major.

K, God bless to all.........Just thought I keep all informed of what had been taking place and the end result....should there be any information on the dinar, rest assured ill let you know.

Well, back to square one.............
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Well there goes all that you hold Holy!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 pm

It's no wonder Iraq does not have a Walmart in its provinces,especially when they know there's a Target on every corner-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:19 pm

does this really come as a shocker considering the original post is 5 days old,wow what a waste of time
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Red88lx-I was just trying to brighten it up a little bit-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 pm

these posts are a huge waste of time.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:11 pm

@red88lx wrote:yes please share the location and phone number so 400,000 people can all call the bank at once and drive these poor people crazy,you folks are just nuts
Agreed

NOT :!: :!: :!: Wells Fargo has been Pumped & so Have We bounce bounce bounce
A Pumper i.e.Liar :geek: :geek:
" Wells Fargo in TX will NOT cash in IQD "unless under duress affraid affraid affraid

⭐ Foreign Currencies Mgr said "NO WAY" :!: :!: :!: ' Today & 2wks ago. Nuff Said!!!

@Katt @Senator Bear @Bulldog @ Scottie G @ Okie@ Ghost & all Modrators: :cheers: Good Job We Appreciate Yawl :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
His2Bless ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Last edited by his4evr2c on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Mitkire- 35 seconds ain't alot of time to lay down a post, Know what I mean? It takes you longer than that to lay a chunk of cable, doesn't it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:35 pm

was just cruzin' around the blog..saw this thread....and wasted the next 5 minutes of my life :(
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 pm

You clown! Where you been- Missed your posts-Everything OK, I take it- good to hear from you!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com

Just been hangin' 'round....smokin' silly cig's..and WANTING THIS %^$*&&@ RV TO HAPPEN BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY....how have you been? 🤡
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Thank you and God bless.
This was posted last week. Thanks anyway' scratch
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 pm

revenuerog- You crack me up, man- I'm doin about as well as any of us I guess,like you, waiting for a train that never shows up- yYou know how that is, I just wish this would get done,seriously-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum