Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Earned" 10/9/18

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Earned" 10/9/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:21 am

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Earned"  10/9/18 Yosef_12

“Earned”

This picture really sums it up. The RV storm has long come and gone. And we are what’s left standing.

Disaster all around us. Destruction from multiple psyops.

Waiting can be so lonely. So isolating. Maddening.

We are the last bastions of truth for HAS/Zimlandia.

Tested. Forged. Resolute.

And this is the way it should be, must be. Miracle makers like Human Angels aren’t easily manifested, in fact, we are roasted from great suffering. Aged in misery. Served cold in hardship sauce.

We pressed on while calamity swirled around us all. Casualties were strewn about. The faint of heart. The weak minded. The opportunists. The wicked. All have gone. Collected in a FEMA body bag toe tagged “quitter.”

Hey, it’s true.

But you... you’re that house standing proud amid the physical rubble; an unexploded mine in the middle of a spiritual battle field of fatigue. A stalwart. A pillar. A miracle. Half human, half angel. All in.

You made it through the RV hurricane because you’re historically strong willed.

You were able to surf the cosmic tsunami of abundance and climb the highest mountain of ignorance... that’s why you shall now be rewarded with an unthinkable and infinite blessing.

Sobeit. Beitso.

Soon we will forever say how can we serve you? Any family members in need of mercy? People at work? Church members? Neighbors? Strangers? Bleeding heart liberals? Decaf drinkers?

Well, maybe not decaf drinkers, but you get the point.

The title of servant was an earned moniker, as we are the final piece to distressed puzzles everywhere.

What an honor.

And we aspire to earn their respect with our consistent action. Nothing more. Not our intelligence. Not out of some random synchronicity. Not pure luck. Not even chance.

Knowing. Permanently. Mercy.

We are top down philanthropic survivors. All because we stood in the middle of a once in a millennium storm and emerged as testimonies that grace is real. Proof that hope is eternal and love always wins.

We expect no pats on the back. No trophies. Forget a post redemption interview or victory party.

This was between us and God.

He knows what we did. And He knows our hearts because He designed our souls to be the one house left standing to serve all the others.

Remember, God allowed the violence of the cabal’s storm to test our faith. He challenged our commitment daily, hourly. He exhausted your trust.

What’s left is our truth. We are servants.

All was divinely scripted. Born from love. Absolutely everything had to be exactly the way it was. No edits or changes.

So enjoy your success. You’ve earned it. Just don’t dwell on this accomplishment. Ever.

You did it. So what. Who’s next?

There are just too many souls to serve to think this was anything less than ordained prophecy fulfilled.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum