Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Kuwait Tactic" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 10/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Kuwait Tactic" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 10/9/18   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 am

KTFA

Some Highlights of Mondays CC:

Clare » October 9th, 2018

WOW! The Mother Of All Time Frames!!! Awesome CC...

Thanks Frank, Walkingstick, Delta & Teams! Spot on....over and over again!

I am so grateful for all you have done for us!

Nothing is clearer in this CC... Embrace the RI...we are at the point of Welcoming it!

Watch for Article 2...

We saw LD's last Thursday...replacement of worn, torn notes is done...

Next is, Article 2 for the Citizens...This must not fail with the Citizens...

Art 2 will have date of ------>RD/RV

--When to go to bank

--Pictures of small notes & coins

--Descriptions/labeling

--Explanation of RI

--Location where to pick up notes

This does not mean rate has to go up with 2nd Art...Do not expect rate to go up...
After Article 2, very shortly after.... boom, rate changes.... when small notes are released to Iraqi Citizens...

Article 2 is well calculated....been in preparation, because they have a date...

Along with LD article, focus now is... RD for a specific manner to reach RV & RI

Turkmenistan Article is golden road.... but not indicative of their time frame!

The MR is the Hottest thing in Iraq!!!

Frank is closing the Door of our study... Continue with FAITH....It's happening/wrapping up, right before our eyes...just as we've been told to expect...because we have the Best of the Best...leading us to where we, now are at... Mission Accomplished Frank, Walkingstick, Delta & Teams...Bravo!

This CC is in Frank's opinion, and this post is in my opinion.

---

Monday Night KTFA CC -10-8-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/0lV6necXtv

---

ChrisC » October 9th, 2018

I know rocks will start being loaded into the siege weapons as soon as I post this, but something about this deal seems off. They choked the market of lower denoms so badly that they couldn't make change to dry them up and make them receptive to the new small notes and now they put the same denominations back??

I appreciate the attempt at an explanation Frank, but as you kept asking "do you understand", I was saying "not really". Something has happened IMO to stall this and they had to stabilize the market for a time period. Trump must want to maneuver Iran in some way first that the RV would affect, all IMO.

This may all be a "Kuwait tactic" to throw everybody off but I can't believe this in any way is furthering their education about the event. I may listen to this again in the morning, but tonight I am confused.

Don961 » October 9th, 2018

article DELTA and Frank referred to on CC ...

Deputy chirps about putting the bank's wallets named on the currency

Monday 8 October

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

MP on the National Axis Alliance Mohammed al-Karbouli, Monday, a tweet about the status of the Governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Aliq name on the new editions of a number of currencies.
Karbouli said in Ngridth on the site " Twitter, "I will accept to be your name and signature embroidered with gold, but I will accept to put your picture on the currency that made equal to the dinar to the dollar," asking , "Who is responsible for the continued bleeding of hard currency and sell the auction?".

Karbouli wondered, "Who opened the wholesale banks in a disproportionate to Iraq'seconomic strained? Who flooded Iraq consumer goods and the disruption of industrial and agricultural development of the country?",

He went on to say, "If you can not fix the reality of Iraq's economic will not mention the Iraqis even if Sculpt it on the rock. " link

Samson » October 9th, 2018

The House of Representatives intends to host the governor of the Central Bank

9th October, 2018

The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan al-Kaabi, on Tuesday, the decision of the Parliament to host the governor of the Central Bank, Ali Alalak. "Today's interventions on the work of the central bank and the name of the governor on the new currency have proved necessary for us to attend the governor of the central bank," al-Kaabi said.

He added that "the date hosted by the Governor of the Central Bank will be determined during the session next Thursday," stressing "the need for parliament to a special session on which the work of the Central Bank preceded by bringing data on the work of the Central Bank during the previous years."

The House of Representatives held today its regular session of the fourth parliamentary session for the first legislative year for the first legislative term under the chairmanship of the first deputy Hassan al-Kaabi and the presence of 225 deputies. LINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Kuwait Tactic" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 10/9/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-