Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Response to In my Experience" - Kim Possible Update 10/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Response to In my Experience" - Kim Possible Update 10/9/18   Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:57 am

9 October, 2018 20:31

Kim-Possible, Response to “In my Experience”

https://www.facebook.com/avonreitz/posts/1883086635073741

Ms. Von Rietz,

Please do not include me in any more of your posts. It is clear from the above post and the below you have gone from a knowledgeable attorney/judge or just a person versed in legal matters to bat sh&^t crazy.

I have not spoken to you in years, and I do not include you in anything I am doing anywhere. So please grant me the same courtesy. Why you periodically bring me up in your ever increasingly crazy posts boggles my mind. I would say it is an attempt to discredit me, but they seem more about you discrediting yourself.

For all the 900 inquiries I have gotten.. The person she describes as “Marduke” is dead, long dead.. 2 years dead. Not coming back and no longer influential in any affairs not even from “beyond the grave” (if such a thing were possible). The minions also known as the “Dragon Families” are still running around haphazardly trying to create plans they know little of.

The man you describe here as my “male counterpart” is about as close as you can get to the anti-christ on this planet and has been trying to kill me since I was 15. So no, not now not ever will this man become any partner of mine, for your information he is Egyptian his code name is “The Dark Prince” and it is very fitting, one of the “Parents” just above the covens 4 layers above the “Dragon Families” in the “Order”.

Lastly, I have moved funds to banks and to governments for the last several months with no male counterpart needed. Sorry, nice try.

As for the rest of what is in the above linked article and the below?? OMG I do not know who is feeding you this crazy, but save yourself from any further embarrassment and go back to what you know and excel at please. Did you really write the words “double dog dare” to the President of the United States?? Oh my.

Regards,
Kim “Possible”
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Response to In my Experience" - Kim Possible Update 10/9/18   Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Excuse me, but she is no more "batshit crazy" than you are ... might I add that is in and of itself nothing new for either of you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Response to In my Experience" - Kim Possible Update 10/9/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-