Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq?

Go down

Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? Empty Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq?

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq?

Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? NB-249480-636746628130586156

Tuesday, October 9,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
After the opening of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Monday, the door to the nomination of all Iraqi citizens, "electronically", appeared to be the name of a woman submitted to the post of government spokesman.

Who is the first woman to run online?

Dalia Al-Aqidi began her 30-year career with local and international media. Her most important journeys were in Sharjah TV, Voice of the Iraqi Opposition and Voice of America.

Dalia, 50, returned to Iraq in 2003. She is a news anchor and presenter of programs at the Sumerian satellite channel in Beirut. She then returns to Washington , where she continues her media career.

She is currently an English language program presenter in an American channel, and has written and articles in a number of US agencies.

As for her candidacy for office in the government, Dalia Al-Aqidi explained in an interview with Al-Arabiya.net the reasons for her candidacy, stressing that "it is nice to have a woman in this position." "It changes the stereotypical image of Iraq in some international circles."

Al-Aqidi had submitted her candidacy through a tweet on Twitter in which she went personally to President Barham Salih Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi:

To # Rias_gmehorah # Iraq # Barham_saleh and # Rias_wazzra # Adl_abd_amahdi I make you a formal request to transpire myself for the post of spokesman # Aovernmh_alaracah I am not a member of any party , but I work in the field of journalism for 30 years. @BarhamSalih @AdilAbdAlMahdi # Dalia_Aqidi_To change

- Dalia Al-Aqidi (@ Dalia30) October 5, 2018

"I believe in the power and effectiveness of social communication in delivering the professional message, and to clarify my position to the public, I initially announced my candidacy for the position of government spokesman through the social networking site Twitter," noting that "after the announcement of the Office of Prime Minister designate Adel Abdul Mahdi, Open a website to receive applications for candidacy, I filed my application, and thus I will be the first woman to apply on the first days of receiving applications to run, to be the first woman to speak on behalf of the Iraqi government.

"The people who supported my candidacy and my support for this move are the young Iraqis who aspire to a better life," she said.

She added that "there are significant age differences between me and the present generations, and this is what attracted my attention, my thoughts and thoughts about freedom and the role of women and the media corresponded with the visions of young people of this generation," noting that "encouraged me to put myself as a candidate for this position, And I believe in President Barham Saleh to lead the stage of change, being an Iraqi and loves Iraq and seeks to preserve its interests, and I knew the President-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, a conscious and educated person was never sectarian, and if not to take my request, I will support the appointment of any woman in this position, to change The global view of Iraq, especially that the march of the millennium Yale starts with a step. "

"I hope to get this job, being frank about the political and social situation, and I have rightly spoken about those who killed life and intimidate anyone who disagrees with them," she said.Iran is ready, and some accuse me that I was in the intelligence of the regime of Saddam Hussein, but all this does not affect my career and not even my soul. "

The Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on the eighth of October, the opening of the nomination for the formation of The next government, stressing that those who find himself in the competence and wants to run for ministerial office can do so through the website.

LINK

Who is the first woman to run for office in Iraq? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum