Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency

2 posters

Go down

New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency Empty New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:53 am

New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency

New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency Story_img_5bbc597325a82

2018/10/9 10:32

{International: Euphrates News} In a surprise move, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the printing of large quantities of small groups of the Iraqi currency and the beginning of distribution, and write the name of the governor {agency} on the links, after improving the type of material used, and make a simple change in the form of these Categories.

And raised the move of relations by placing his name on the currency in addition to signing a kind of controversy in the Iraqi street, and some called the House of Representatives to remove this addendum.

However, the director of accounting at the Central Bank Ihsan al-Yasiri said in a press statement that the move was considered normal, considering that many central banks in the world put the name of the governor next to the signature, and only at other times sign, citing it as a "fingerprint of the Iraqi currency."

"These small groups are the ones that were printed in 2004 and include categories of 250, 500 and 1000 dinars, and today the need is much needed to pump more into the Iraqi market," he said.

"Iraq received two days ago the first shipment of the category of thousand dinars and distributed to banks and financial institutions in order to put them to market, and this month will receive shipments of 250 and 500 dinars."

The Central Bank of Iraq changed the image of the Islamic dinar on the category of a thousand dinars and made it a picture of the Assyrian logo.

The legal expert Jamal al-Asadi, the existence of a legal violation in the name of the governor of the Central Bank, the second edition of the Iraqi currency, and told the {Euphrates News} yesterday that the lack of reference to the status of the governor by proxy and write only a conservative in the currency is not original " And according to the Iraqi constitution is supposed to vote on the original in the House of Representatives and Ali al-Alaq acting and legally speaking if raised and pretended to be impersonated.

For his part, counting the historian Ghazi Ahmed al-Samarrai, step by "the previous did not occur on the date of the modern Iraqi currency since its issuance 87 years ago."

While attributed the general manager of the issuance and cabinets in the Central Bank Abdul Karim Hassan reasons to write the name of the governor on the new currency to know the citizen who is the governor.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=177016

New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency Empty Re: New justification and "strange" in writing the name of the portfolios in currency

Post by GypZ Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:16 am

This certainly is looking like a rabbit hole!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum