Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/8/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/8/18   Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:20 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .

TNT UPDATE, Saturday, Oct 6, 2018

Iraqi TV reports PM Abadi informing the citizens that economic reforms could not be completed during his tenure due to security concerns with ISIS and the slowly progressing political issues. Both are now resolved and the new incoming Prime Minister should have no problems completing the task.

Also on Iraqi TV is the message that political blocks have already submitted their candidate-selects to fill government posts to the Prime Minister-Designate projecting completion of assignments before the 30-day window expires.

US Banks are sharing excitement of probable preparations for the first-of-the-week type of activity! If it all goes LIVE then, DON’T RUSH IN uninformed, wait (at least 24 hours) for more supportive information. (Big grin)

[Everything appears to moving at record speed compared to the past, can’t wait to hear what happens the rest of this weekend!] #wearethepeople

Tony:   Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!

Today I’m going to go over where we are at.  We knew we were waiting for something to happen on tomorrow, Tuesday, when Parliament meets.  Monday morning we got a call from bank people – they were getting ready.  We think it will happen this evening.  Some banks closed but bank people at work.  We think, they think something is about to happen.   Banks are ready.  They know what the rates are.  Looking at tomorrow for first possible day it could happen through the weekend.

Is it even possible? Somebody is telling them to be ready during this time frame.  Are we will waiting for Mahdi to be sworn in?  72 hours after this is ready to go.  Parliament is to meet tomorrow.  To discuss or actually to vote? and surprise everybody.

Articles out demanding they change the rate.  Articles out demanding they change the currency.  Started putting out the new notes, Saturday Sunday.  More today.  The notes we already have, 500, etc.  They said new notes and old notes will run together.  Could run together for the next two – three years.

Putting out articles that are confusing . . . and contradicting each other.  Criticizing who’s signing, was it a real signature.  Everything is happening for a reason. Is there really as much turmoil as is out there.

Articles out this morning saying the newspapers are putting out false information, about procedures, people, etc.   In the articles saying they will delete the three zero’s and then putting out all these three zero notes and they just spent two years collecting all the three zero notes. They could separate them and take away the old value.  So why would they be putting out new three zeros notes?  That’s the question I had to ask myself.  Why would they do this?  What really makes sense here?

The only reason to flood the market with new notes . . .is because these are the three zero notes to coincide with the lower denom’s.  The original three zero notes will not.  If I was Iraq, had to RV and had to have the notes in peoples hands and on the streets, in their pockets.  Can’t say you can’t spend money for the next 48 hours till we get new notes to you.

So how can I do this , make it efficient and work at the same time?  I can put out new three zero notes and the day it changes say drop the three zero’s and 5,000 becomes 5 and 25,000 becomes 25.  I have new notes that are equal to the prior notes.   The prior notes are no longer any good in country.  IN COUNTRY they would no longer be any good.  I can legally make the prior notes worthless.  That helps them track it and it works.  The moment they change the rate, the lower denom’s are on the streets and in the peoples hands.

I thought about this over the weekend.  Got a call from Iraq this morning and they said this is what is going to happen.  They’ve been putting the notes out since Saturday.   They’ve been lying with a purpose and you just have to have a vision to see it.

The Arab countries are, have been already trading the dinar; receiving the new ones.  They’ll have it and we’ll have it so we’ll be ready to go.

New PM tomorrow? He had everybody submit four names, twelve positions.   Articles came out today listing the people who are protected from prosecution.  Guess whose names are on there.  That’s why the negotiations went so quickly. Once again Maliki has gotten away. . . he fought until that was agreed on.  The other countries have agreed if they can prove it was Iraq’s money and not Maliki’s they will give it back.

The date on the new money, 2018.  So we know it’s sometime in 2018.  On Iraqi calendar that date is Oct 12th. That date in Iraq is on a Wednesday and three day holiday going right after that.  US banks think this is going tomorrow night.

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:  On Iraqi calendar . . . date is Oct 12th.  US banks think this is going tomorrow night.  Lower denom’s release is when we can know it is going.  Looking at tomorrow for first possible day it could happen through the weekend.

IRAQ:    Articles published contradicting, confusing with false information about procedures, etc.  Tony feels this must have a purpose.

CBI:  Newly printed and released lower categories currency with three zero’s will exist simultaneously for a short time with the older notes.  Then they will convert to the lower denom’s post RV/RI.  This way when the change is made their is not time lapse moving to a lower valued note.  New LC notes were released on Saturday and Sunday and more today.

RV Date: The new lower category three zero currency has a 2018 date. Tony says the Iraq calendar says Oct 12th.  Tony: That date equates to Wednesday.  That’s what I got from the guys in Iraq.

Parliament to meet tomorrow either to discuss on swear in the new PM Mahdi.   PM Abadi is still PM until the designated PM is sworn in.  Twenty-two names have been submitted for Mahdi’s cabinet and he is cutting them down to twelve.

Media:  TV broadcasting over the weekend PM Abadi informing the citizens that economic reforms should be completed under the new PM and the political blocks have already submitted their candidate-selects to fill government posts to the Prime Minister-Designate projecting completion of assignments before the 30-day window expires.

Protection from Prosecution: Published today and why negotiations went so quickly recently.  Yes, Maliki’s name is on the list.

Contractors:  Tony has no information.  Said he has not asked the question to know if the contractors are getting paid and at what rate.

INTERNATIONAL:

Viet Nam: Abundant gold deposits found in the country.   China demanded the Viet Nam Dong be included in the currencies to be revalued.

UN sided with Iran saying the US had to honor a 53 year old treaty with Iran so the US just dissolved the treaty.

Canada

IMF:

Currencies:  Tony has no new update on rates.  Rates grayed out on the screens.

UNITED STATES:

Banks: Weekend message was first of the week activity might happen at the banks.  Tony: US banks think this is going tomorrow night . . .for first possible day it could happen through the weekend.

Taxes:   No change in previous information that the exchange will be a tax free event..

800 #’s:  No release yet.

EXCHANGING:

ZIM Information:  No update – No change in previous information.   Tony  A hundred trillion (ZIM) note at .16 cents reducing the value of the hundred trillion notes by six (6) zeroes, would be $16 million dollars.  It will actually be calculated at 100 Trillion times (X) .00000016 which is easier for bank personnel to calculate rather than taking 6 zero’s off the trillion note.  It gives the same result.  All ZIM notes to be exchanged will be calculated the same way.

Q & A: Callers

1. – Do we take every article at this point with a grain of salt?   Tony:   The articles are two -three days behind.  Articles out saying he is making his decision with announcement either tomorrow or Thursday.  That’s why the banks are so geared up so they would already be in the streets.  I’m watching what they are doing, not what they are saying.  It’s too contradictory.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . That’s the latest and greatest how we are looking at it.  I’m going to wait and see what happens tomorrow when Parliament meets.  If they take their vote and can say they have a stable GOI then I’m looking for Wed., Thurs. to see something else.  At least this weekend.

Bank IS STILL expecting it sometime this week based on does something happen Tues. or Thurs., the two days when Parliament says they will meet.

(Tony said he will see about post the date, the calendar information in the Forum so we can actually see it.)

Tony:   The date equates to Wednesday.  Going to post so you guys can actually see it. That’s what I got from the guys in Iraq.  They said this is the date on their calendar.  The date it goes into effect.   Maybe the world doesn’t know that.  Maybe only TNT knows that.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  I’m going to enjoy mine.  If we have to do it again on Wednesday we will.  I still know we are on the back end of this and it’s about to be over.

The bank is still expecting it sometime this week, starting tomorrow based on something happening Tuesday or Thurs. when Parliament meets.

Ray . . .That’s going to do it for us today.  We’ll be back for our regularly scheduled call.  Maybe something will happen to cause us to come back before then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/8/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-