Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Approach to be Taken" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/8/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Approach to be Taken" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/8/18   Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:09 am

KTFA

Doc.K » October 8th, 2018

Frank , if they just re-issued the 250 - 25,000 notes , how long do they need to give the citizens to adjust to bring out the the next group of small categories 1's - 100's notes ? Is there a DUST SETTLING time frame for that as well ? Thank you

Frank26 » October 8th, 2018

AS I SAID IN PAST CC'S AND REITERATED LAST NIGHT WITH A POST ...................ALTHOUGH CATCHING THE EYE OF VERY FEW ................. I WAS NOT TO WALK THROUGH THE DOOR WITH YOU ................... BUT WISH TO CLOSE THE DOOR WITH YOU ...........TONIGHT.

AND YES ............... I AM WELL AWARE OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WORDS THROUGH AND THRU. TONIGHT. THE MOTHER OF ALL TIME FRAMES.
HOPE TO SEE YOU AT 8 PM EST. I ALSO ANNOUNCE A NEW CC TO START ON TUESDAYS.

C U TONIGHT (7PM EST)

Iggy » October 8th, 2018

i see Frank holding the door that he already passed through, just for us...then he closes it "behind us"...

PRECISELY. AND THIS IS THE APPROACH TO BE TAKEN WITH ME TONIGHT ............... NOT THE USELESS NEGATIVE ONES.

Don961 » October 8th, 2018

Well ... imo ... either this guy has seen some other ntes about to come out that are equal to the dollar ... and/or that has been their goal all along ... ... thank you samson

Deputy chirps about putting the bank's wallets named on the currency

Monday 8 October

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

MP on the National Axis Alliance Mohammed al-Karbouli, Monday, a tweet about the status of the Governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Aliq name on the new editions of a number of currencies.

Karbouli said in Ngridth on the site " Twitter, "I will accept to be your name and signature embroidered with gold, but I will accept to put your picture on the currency that made equal to the dinar to the dollar," asking , "Who is responsible for the continued bleeding of hard currency and sell the auction?".

Karbouli wondered, "Who opened the wholesale banks in a disproportionate to Iraq'seconomic strained? Who flooded Iraq consumer goods and the disruption of industrial and agricultural development of the country?", He went on to say, "If you can not fix the reality of Iraq's economic will not mention the Iraqis even if Sculpt it on the rock. " link

(Big Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

"Approach to be Taken" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/8/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-