Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"We are out of Time" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 10/6/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "We are out of Time" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 10/6/18   Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:34 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE... HA!

[MarySunshine] JESTER I don't know if Q is accurate ...... but I love how he put it regarding today and the swearing in of Judge K....... that the Republic was saved today. That statement made me think of you....

[JESTER] MarySunshine HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS SAYING...

[JESTER] LOOK... YOU THINK IT WILL BE EASY TO MAKE A MILITARY TRIBUNAL STICK RIGHT NOW? THEY NEEDED KAVANAUGH IN THERE TO HAVE A CHANCE TO PULL THAT ONE OFF...

[MarySunshine] JESTER I saw a interview of Susan Collins.... on her vote. She said that she got a several calls from Pres Bush telling her about the great character of Brett K..... that was a bit confusing to me, since I thought he was one of the ones we think will be in trouble?

[JESTER] MarySunshine YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT DEAL HAS BEEN MADE... YOU NEVER KNOW WHO REALLY HELPED SO FAR... MAY BE SOME SURPRISES...

[Angel4444] JESTER Do you think we will have military tribunals??

[GATEXVET] I believe with Trump being on the campaign trail is great and important for NOV 6

[MarySunshine] JESTER Do you think that the story out there that McCain went before a tribunal? And that's the real reason he died?

[JESTER] MarySunshine NOT REALLY.. I THINK HE HAD A BRAIN TUMOR...

[Angel4444] JESTER Do you think we will have military tribunals?

[JESTER] Angel4444 I DO ACTUALLY... OTHERWISE THEY WILL ALL GET OFF ON WHATEVER TECHNICALITY THEY CAN....

[Angel4444] JESTER I sure hope so. I can't believe how much they have been getting away with! The world's gone pretty crazy out there! lol

[Mari] Jester, isn't it time to open up those indictments?

[JESTER] Angel4444 SEEMS TO ME THEY HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE... THEY NEED TO GET IT DONE THOUGH..... IT IS DRAGGING OUT....

[JESTER] Mari NO IDEA... JUST ANXIOUS...

[Mari] Jester, me tooo

[MarySunshine] JESTER And that it looks like America is proving that it is serious and on the road to being what China has been looking for us to be to trust us? The US Treasury will need to be funded? So that what happened this weekend should be a indicator of things to come for what we are watching for? Or will the indictments still be the important thing to see begin to happen?

[JESTER] MarySunshine LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE... THAT APPEARS TO BE DONE.. NOT SURE IF THERE IS A FOLLOW UP OR NOT... BUT I AM TOLD THAT IT IS NOT POLITICS NOW...

[MarySunshine] JESTER That is good..... thank you

[GATEXVET] Jester Jester do think China will be fair with us and trust us like MarySunshine was stating? Will USA have a new currency, not the dollar? Thx in advance

[JESTER] GATEXVET DID YOU READ THE ANSWER I WROTE HER? I DO NOT THINK IT IS POLITICAL....

[JESTER] THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS IS SOMETHING THAT THE GOOD GUYS ARE DOING.... IT MAY NOT GET YOU A DIME... BUT THE COUNTRY WILL BE BETTER OFF...

[JESTER] I THINK THAT IS A LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A CONNECTION WHEN THERE PROBABLY IS NOT ONE AT THIS POINT...

[GATEXVET] Referring to China, and Trump @ War documentary?

[JESTER] GATEXVET HE IS TRYING TO BALANCE THE PLAYING FIELD....

[JESTER] THERE ARE THE GREATER MAJORITY OF Q'S THAT DON'T KNOW A CLUE ABOUT DINARS... THEY JUST LIKE THE US TO BE GREAT AGAIN...

[MarySunshine] JESTER I know it seems like we are single minded about the money. And that is an exciting prospect of course. But most of us have been concerned and praying for this country long before we knew what a dinar was. Today I am giddy.... like a child.... over the relief and excitement that God is favoring this nation by turning it around.... and our children and grandchildren will be safer... and the gospel will continue to go around the world. I am so grateful that you have taught us about so much of what was going on

[pollyp] JESTER there is a lot to do

[JESTER] AN OFFSHOOT OF THE WHOLE CHECK THIS OUT PLEASE SCENARIO IN RENO THE OTHER DAY...

[JESTER] NOW I AM THE ANSWER TO EVERYONE FINDING EVERYONE ELSE I GUESS... HAHAHAH

[JESTER] OKAY SO I AM TAKING THE SHORT ISSUE I WAS GOING TO ADDRESS TONIGHT...

[JESTER] SINCE WE ARE ABOUT OUT OF TIME...

[JESTER] I WILL TAKE THE SHORTEST TOPIC AND ADVISE EVERYONE TO LAY IN A FEW WEEKS OF BASICS IF THEY HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO... I BELIEVE THIS MAY BE NECESSARY BECAUSE THE ANTIFA WEIRDOS ARE GOING TO MAKE A MESS AND YOU JUST DON'T LIKE TO BE OUT THERE GETTING CAUGHT UP IN IT....

[JESTER] OKAY IS SUCKS TO EAT SOUP FOR A FEW WEEKS... BUT AT LEAST YOU DON'T GET BEANS WITH A ROCK OR SHOT WITH A GUN OUT THERE MESSING AROUND....

[JESTER] THESE GUYS ARE STUPID AND THAT MAKES THEM HEARTLESS... NO TALKING TO THEM... BEST TO JUST NOT BE IN THAT SCENARIO,...

[JESTER] IF YOU ARE PREPARED IT WILL BE NO BIG DEAL TO JUST WAIT IT OUT... IF IT GETS BAD YOU WILL AVOID IT...

[JESTER] SOME BASICS... WATER FOR SURE... SOUP OR EASY STUFF TO FIX ON A LITTLE CAMP STOVE OR WHATEVER...

[JESTER] PLENTY OF WATER... MORE THAN YOU NEED...

[JESTER] I JUST GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS WHEN THEY RELEASE THOSE INDICTMENTS THE LEFT IS GOING TO IMPLODE... AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS THEY LOSE CONTROL...

[JESTER] ANYWAY... THAT IS THAT ONE... I WILL TALK ABOUT THE OTHER TOMORROW... GOT MANY QUESTIONS COMING IN AND IT WILL TAKE A BIT TO SORT IT ALL OUT... BUT IT IS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW TO GET THE INFO OUT TO EVERYONE AT ONCE..

[JESTER] SO WE ARE OUT OF TIME... AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW... THANKS FOR COMING IN..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"We are out of Time" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 10/6/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-