Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER

2 posters

Go down

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER Empty POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:41 pm

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 7-Oct-2018 20:50:58
In Response To: POOFness for OCT 7: DOWN TO THE WIRE (hobie)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER Scamalert
Subject: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS
Date: Sun, October 7, 2018 8:16 pm

ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS

by Will Powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5BLHeOdvYI

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

We can say that the holding pattern is just what it is: a holding pattern. The efforts and the tasks are managed and the equation is getting more lop sided as the folks who are annoyed with the ZAP by his not getting out of the way. They have gored every trick to starve him and all of his dedicated teammates out. The effort has not worked and they are remiss in thinking that the team will go away. The coming event is too, too, too close now for that. There are issues being handled that only ZAP could address— we cannot discuss and we watch with interest as the means are put together to keep the heat on. We know it is a slow and almost intolerable and annoying issue, but it is working. Give ZAP credit for that.

This will end when the pipeline is opened and the paperwork has been handled, no matter what is dealt to them. There are ways to delay and more delays but those are being closed down with every attempt. Hang in and hang on. This too shall pass.

Poof

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER Scamalert
SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Below are a few quotes to which you may resonate to:

"I am never in control of what happens around me, but i am always in control of what happens within me."

"No dream is too big, when you understand ABUNDANCE is your birthright."

The update I received regarding the PP's today was extremely positive for a possible delivery in October. It has been suggested we are up for a October Surprise.!!!

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

“A trading platform is a process through which investors and traders can open, close, and manage market positions through a financial intermediary.”

The releases, hopefully, coming over the next few weeks will expose the details of these methods by which the cabal rules the world through the control of money by showing you trading contracts with proceeds as high as $3 Trillion and $25,000 Trillion. If used properly, is enough to fund every TRUE humanitarian project on Earth in addition to advanced technology, free energy, the exploration of our universe, housing, hydroelectric projects for undeveloped countries, turning deserts green and other infrastructure projects all over the world. Instead, the money is used to subvert the production of the people to a select few bloodline families. This is how these people control Planet Earth.

Trading programs were created as a way to raise funds for projects that relate to humanitarian endeavors, ie. Creating, maintaining and rebuilding infrastructure, assistance with bringing undeveloped countries up to current technologies, rebuilding communities after natural disasters etc. .

But, as with anything to do with the financial world, the rat pack of 'bankster' cabalists have infested it at the highest levels to subvert the program for their own devious plans to control the world. History is filled with personalities whose aspirations to run the world are well known: Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar, Adolph Hitler , you may know the rest. Why is it such a stretch to believe that that same lust for power is not present today? Rather than be accomplished by might and power and strength and armies all out in the open, now it’s being done in secret by conning the people of the world utilizing a usury system of currency control akin to immoral grafters running a high stakes shell game.

Trading programs are initiated, administered, operated and controlled by the Federal Reserve. You should know what’s coming next.

Now that the information is out in the open about how the Federal Reserve and their 'banksters' brethren have been operating a massive con game on the public, things will be moving to a deeper level, never seen before and never revealed to the masses on the scale that is about to be unveiled.

The elements of a trading program contract are very simple as follows: an investor, an amount, a time period, collateral, earnings and payout schedule. The investor puts up the collateral (asset), the Federal Reserve administrates the profit generation mechanism (program trading, bank to bank) and the proceeds of the trading profits are split between the parties to the contract and the project fund. There are two parties to the contract, the investor and the Federal Reserve Bank (NY), a PRIVATE CORPORATION.

The scam is simple although the protocols and mechanisms of the process are sophisticated. Find an investor with vast sums of cash or gold or equivalent asset value; enter into a contractual agreement where their humanitarian objectives are accomplished; then, when the proceeds are paid from the inter-bank trading platforms, steal the proceeds and use it for a variety of means, all of which are crimes against humanity and serve to keep us all in chains.

Over the years, it has been documented regarding the thefts of Falcone, Tropos, Wanta and others, accomplished by bribes and payoffs in the millions of dollars. When you generate multiple trillions with each trading contract, what’s a few hundred million paid to the criminal elitist and their 'bankster' cronies and others to keep their mouths shut? When you generate $25,000 Trillion ($25 Quad), you could pay every debt on the books, fund all governments for decades and of course, trigger a financial reset to enrich every person on the planet.

But no, that’s not how it’s done when 'they' run the world. 'They' coerce, bribe, blackmail, steal and deceive their way into controlling the planet by controlling the flow of money, creating a process by which they are the ones at the top of the pyramid. The majority of money generated from these programs is OFF BALANCE SHEET. This means it is NOT reported or rather the practice of “two sets of books.” What these dummies didn’t take into account is they left a data trail that, with new I.T. systems, can be retrieved, and utilized in their prosecution.

The illegal and immoral siphoning of these designated project accounts and or the further manipulation and restricting of fund movement through nefarious means not only has been discovered and uncovered but measures are being implemented to relieve the culprits of, not only their freedom, but their control mechanisms and networks of accomplices as well.

With some tweaks and utilized properly as initially designed, the current financial mechanisms including currency and exchange rates, can and will work in favor of the public as a whole.

At the end of the World War II, the whole world was experiencing so much chaos that the major Western governments felt the need to create a system to stabilize the global economy.

Known as the “Bretton Woods System,” the agreement set the exchange rate of the US dollar against gold. This allowed all other currencies to be pegged against US dollar. This stabilized exchange rates for a while, but as the major economies of the world started to change and grow at different speeds, the rules of the system soon became obsolete and limited. .

In 1971, the Bretton Woods Agreement was abolished and replaced by a different currency valuation system. The currency market has since evolved to a free-floating one, where exchange rates are determined by supply and demand. It has been difficult to determine fair exchange rates, but advances in technology and communication, reverting to asset backed currency, and eliminating the corrupt behavior and access, eventually will make things easier.

DJ

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER Scam-alert

ZAP SAYS

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER Lies210

HI ALL,

IT WAS CONFIRMED TO ME THAT THE MAJOR CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS WERE COMPLETED AND PAID OUT HERE IN CHINA THIS WEEKEND. THIS WAS THE START OF IT ALL THIS MONTH, AND THE OTHER GCR AND TREATY TRANSACTIONS ARE TO FOLLOW. SO GOOD NEWS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN AWAITING THIS PROCESS.

IN ADDITION, SOME SPECIAL THINGS ARE IN THE WORKS FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR HUMANITY AND THEY HAVE TO DO WITH PROJECTS AND THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENT. IT WILL TAKE A FEW MONTHS TO GET SET UP AND WORKING, BUT THE END RESULT IS MAGNIFICENT AS IT SHOULD BE.

I HAVE BEEN PRIVY TO SO MANY THINGS THAT GO ON, AND SOME ARE IN FRONT AND SOME ARE IN THE BACK. BUT ALL OF THEM POINT IN THE SAME DIRECTION AND OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT AT ALL. WE ARE ONE AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS IS PROLIFIC AND CRITICAL TO OUR EVOLUTION. QUITE A FEW ALREADY ARE THERE WITH GOOD UNDERSTANDING AND THE REST OF US ARE SHOWN THE PATH – THIS IS A GOOD THING.

THE END RESULT WE ARE WORKING TOWARD IS BUILDING A PARADISE FROM THE ASHES OF OUR OWN WRONG DOINGS. LIKE THE PHOENIX THERE AGAIN IS NO DOUBT WE SHALL RISE ABOVE OURSELVES AND MAKE IT SO. THE TOOLS AND RESOURCES ARE BEING GIVEN TO US AND WHAT WE DO WITH THEM WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.

RATHER THAN CONTINUING IN THIS VEIN AND GIVING MY INSIGHT, I WAS GIVEN A GOOD MESSAGE THAT IF IT IS NOT POSTED ELSEWHERE, PERMIT ME TO POST IT HERE. IT CORROBORATES MUCH OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN APPRISED OF AND IS PRETTY DECENT INFORMATION TO PONDER.

Wed, Oct 3, 2018 1:22 pm

The last two weeks have been quiet regarding specific confirmations, but much has happened in regards to finalizing the release of funds for historic assets.

Over the weekend, we received positive confirmations of several test transactions being completed with code approvals and account transfers to sellers. The funds are deposited to seller accounts, but will only be available on Tuesday at the earliest to those sellers, and possibly this could happen on Wednesday. Again, these transactions will be the high priority and heritage transactions which have been scheduled for some time and are finally being completed.

This week, after the funds for these transactions are activated, we will begin to schedule transactions for our sellers.

As the Global Currency Reset is becoming a reality, complete information on the historic battle for the end of the enslavement of humanity and the history of how this happened, is beginning to be disclosed. As the world changes and the chains of these global financial terrorists are being thrown off, it is important to understand how this happened, so that we can make sure this does not happen again. Most of the world is not even aware of the currency reset and how much has been hidden from the public for the financial cabal to maintain their monetary power and control of the world. All of our media, education, medical and religious institutions have been infiltrated and controlled in the interests of those who have been withholding the natural and financial resources of the world - in order to hide and misrepresent the evil deeds they have committed to support their greed and maliciousness. They have polluted and poisoned our world, created natural disasters with weather manipulation, and caused wars and diseases, to further increase their financial wealth and malevolent enjoyment of global pain and suffering.

Many people in the world, and in your communities and even families, will be confused as the changes take place - even as good begins flourish and we see better medical cures, more effective and less expensive energy and other technologies being developed and used, and art, culture and true charity and goodwill to once again be a way of life.

You are one of a very small group who will have the power and knowledge and funding to carry the world forward on a different course, and you must also be aware of the lack of knowledge of this topic in the rest of the world.

Although this could be startling, it is essential to understand as we delve into the project work ahead and create a better world for all, not just the few. Change, even positive change, is difficult, and it is important to understand where we have been in order to accomplish what needs to be done - for the good of all, and to have this knowledge to overcome any resistance to change in your own areas due to an uninformed public. This information, although it may be hard to accept, will enable you to be more effective and to reach out to others and bring them into this great opportunity for all of mankind.

The top levels of the cabal are being taken down on an international level. Many of these have had control of local institutions which people have respected and trusted, not knowing the duplicitous purposes that have been operating in their own communities. Many of the people who are associated with, or working for these institutions, have been compartmentalized or falsely trained, but are essentially good people - this includes in churches, schools, banking and medical professions. Others have felt they needed to cooperate for reasons of personal and family survival, and will be happy to repent and begin to work for good. Many local people will find it difficult to grasp how they have been misguided for many generations. These are issues to be aware of, as project money flows and, that we will be the ones who need to lead the masses to forgive the past, re-educate for the present and future, and build strong communities based on love, greater knowledge, good health, and abundance.

Please also give some thought at this time to consolidating project plans, and producing a written business plan and projections for your projects, as these will be required as we move forward. Funding will be a combination of free discretionary monies and vast amounts of monies for project development - in all viable community, business, tourism, agricultural, technology development and implementation, new medical solutions, production and manufacturing, education, etc.

We have known this information for a long time and releasing the world from these forces has been our driving force, but it has been very difficult to present to others because of its sensitive and outrageous nature. Without the currency reset it would have been impossible to fight these issues and the information would only have further frustrated and demoralized the good people of the world. Now, that we are on the verge of overcoming the centuries of this horror show, it is it time for the world to understand and to be awake, alive and free for the new future which is going to possible very soon.

I will send more information as available.

Thanks to everyone participating.
Best regards,

AND IF YOU KNOW WHO THE AFM IS, PLEASE WRITE IN. I THINK I UNDERSTAND WHO THE SOURCE IS, BUT IF YOU KNOW FOR SURE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT STANDS FOR THE AUTHORITY FOR THE FINANCIAL MARKETS AND “promotes the conscientious provision of financial services to consumers and supervises the honest and efficient operation of the capital markets.”

THERE ARE MANY ORGANIZATIONS OUT THERE THAT ARE HERE FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND SLOWLY BUT SURELY THEY ARE COMING OUT TO THE FORE AND READY FOR THE NEW PARADIGM.

THE CHANGES THAT ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN FOR ALL OF US ARE TRULY SIGNIFICANT AND WE MUST ALL BE VIGILANT AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE CHANGES BOTH SUBTLE AND GREGARIOUS. I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH TO HAVE PATIENCE AT THIS STAGE OF EVERYTHING, BUT IT IS THE SINGULAR ELEMENT THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO WEATHER WHATEVER CONDITIONS ARISE REASONABLY SMOOTHLY WITHOUT MUCH FUSS.

THE FOLKS BEHIND THE CURTAIN LOVE YOU ALL. IT IS THEIR NATURE AND IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTERESTS TO DO SO. FROM THE LOWEST TO THE HIGHEST, RANK HAS LITTLE MEANING BUT THE HEART DOES MEAN EVERYTHING. WE ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON THIS MAGNIFICENT JOURNEY TOGETHER AND WE WILL HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE – OF THIS YOU CAN BE ABSOLUTELY SURE OF.

MY GREAT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. YOUR OPENING OF A GENERAL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD IS OF PARTICULAR IMPORTANCE AS MANY JUST DO NOT KNOW, OR ARE REACHING FOR STRAWS. HELP WHERE YOU CAN BUT BE AWARE OF ARROGANCE – IT IS A NASTY THING.

GOD BLESS AND HOPE TO HAVE SOME GOOD INFORMATION THIS COMING WEEK OF OUR STATUS. WE ARE SO CLOSE NOW….

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 7, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER Face-palm
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER 2245507099POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER Empty Re: POOFness for OCT 7: ADVENTURES IN SUCCESS OF AN INTERNET PANHANDLING FRAUDSTER

Post by Scotchie Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:18 pm

Nothing has happened in China this weekend.  There was and is no such thing as a GCR!!!

Who really believes all currencies of all nations are going to be re-valued.  It would cause chaos, to say the least.

NO SUCH THING AS A GCR!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU CAN BANK ON IT!!!!!!!!!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum