Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G

Go down

SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G Empty SEP 30 - 3-4pmCST - OKIE and SCOTTI G

Post by AndieZ Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:32 pm

2:28 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] 1 SHORT POST AND IT IS TO BE CONSIDERED AS INFORMATION ONLY AND NOT CONFIRMED INTEL. I AM STILL VERY POSITIVE ABOUT OUR INVESTMENT. I AM NOT SATISIFIED WITH THE RATE BEING BANTERED AROUND ---BUT--I WISH IT WERE SO. NOW THERE HAS ARISEN A SITUATION IN IRAQ JUST LAST NIGHT THAT MAY HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE DATELINE OF THE R/V. PM MALIKI APPEARS POSSIBLY TO BE TRYING TO DO AN END RUN AROUND THE SIGNED AND PUBLISHED ERBIL AGREEMENT WHICH YOU ALL KNOW IS THE KEY TO THE LOCK. THEY WERE GIVEN A FEW DAYS TO WORK OUT THE AGREEMENT WHICH I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT IT. I LIKE YOU HAVE HEARD ALL THE BANK RUMORS WHICH I CAN'T PROVE BUT HOPE THEY ARE TRUE. I AM NOT PUTTING A DAMPER ON THE NEWS BUT YOU NEED TO AT LEAST BE PREPARED BECAUSE THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETINGS NOW GOING ON HAS A DIRECT IMPACT ON US ALL. LET'S PRAY THAT THE ISSUES NOW IN CONTENTION WILL BE SOLVED QUICKLY.

[2:31 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] REMEMBER--IT IS IRAQ--AND AS BEFORE---THINGS CHANGES RAPIDLY

[2:33 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO MALIKI NOT WANTING TO RELINQUISH A DEGREE OF HIS POWER THAT IS ENCOMPASSED IN THE ERBIL AGREEMENT

[2:37 PM] [ttfiji] I don't see how M can possibly stop this now if it is actually signed and into law..........
[..OKIE OIL MAN] TTFIJ--HE IS APPEALING TO THE EQUIVALENT OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE USA--BY THE WAY--ALL THE JUSTICES ON THE SUPREME COUNCIL WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO OUR SUPREME COURT------HE PERSONALLY APPOINTED----LET THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING

[2:38:20 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS EITHER WILL COME TO PASS OR IT WILL BE A WHILE---CHOICE IS UNKNOWN TO ME AT THIS TIME

[2:39:26 PM] [dwanna] Okie, what would M's ultimate pay-off be if he was able to delay the RV?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] DWANNA--POWER HUNGRY DICTATOR----ANOTHER SADDAM HUSSEIN

[2:40 PM] [Beefjerky] ..OKIE OIL MAN Even though he appointed them does he still have enough clout to get what he wants?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] BEEFJERKY--PROBABLY

[2:41 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] THE UN THE USA THE UNSC THE WORLD BANK THE BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ARE ALL TRYING THEIR BEST TO PUT THE PRESSURE ON MALIKI AS WE SPEAK

[2:42 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT COULD HAPPEN TODAY (THE R/V) THE ISSUES IN IRAQ HOPEFULLY WOULD BE AN INTERNAL MATTER AND A MOOT POINT---AT THIS TIME THIS IS THE MAIN CONCERN---HOPEFULLY IT IS MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING---ONLY TIME WILL TELL US THE TRUE STORY

[2:45 PM] [carpentersr] ..OKIE OIL MAN Which weighs more in your mind, GHOST saying Sat? or this new news w/ Maliki?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] CARPENTERSR---REMEMBER YOUR HISTORY---IRAQ CHANGES IT'S MIND MORE THAN YOU CHANGE YOUR UNDERWEAR

[2:45 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] ABOVE ALL THINGS WE NEED MALIKI TO STAY IN POWER--AN ATTEMPT ON HIS LIFE WOULD HAVE A VERY NEGATIVE IMPACT ON OUR DESIRES--THEY WOULD VIRTUALLY NEED TO START THE WHOLE PM PROCESS AGAIN--

[2:48 PM] [luvnsoul] Okie would this hold the RV of the other countries? VND?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] LUVNSOUL-NO

[2:48 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] IF AND I SAY AGAIN IF--THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS TO BE REVIEWED BY THEIR SUPREME COUNCIL THAT MAY TAKE A PERIOD OF TIME TO RECTIFY AND MAKE A DECISION----I AM NOT SAYING DELAY---I AM SAYING WHAT IS TRANSPIRING AT THIS VERY MOMENT

[2:49:47 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT REPUDIATING ANY BANK STORY OR OTHER INTEL WHATSOEVER--ON THE CONTRARY---I HOPE ALL THE GOOD NEWS WERE HEARING IS CORRECT

[2:53:00 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO COME ONTO THE SITE BLOWING MY SHOFAR BUT AT THIS MOMENT I AM STILL OPTIMISTIC AND HOPEFUL TO SEE A RAPID END TO THIS JOURNEY. I JUST WANT TO KEEP YOU INFORMED OF WHAT EXACTLY IS TRANSPIRING AT THIS MOMENT AND YOU CAN CONSIDER IF THEIR ANY RAMIFICATIONS TO EVOLVE FROM THIS INFORMATION---REMEMBER I SAID INFORMATION AND NOT INTEL--THERE ARE A DIFFERENCE

[2:56:07 PM] [sunny] You know this doesn't really sound like Okie. Is someone posting for him or has the site been hacked by a faker again?
[2:56 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] SUNNY--WHAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE OKIE?
[2:56 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] SUNNY---MAYBE BECAUSE I GOT THE FIRST NIGHTS SLEEP IN 48 HOURS---MAYBE I'M MORE ALLERT TODAY

[2:57 PM] [lady sunshine] ..OKIE OIL MAN - In your opinion will the VND RV this weekend, know you said IQD would not hold it up
[..OKIE OIL MAN] SUNSHINE--A POSSIBILITY

[3:01 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] A FEW QUESTIONS BUT PLEASE MODERATE IT AND DON'T BEAT ME TO DEATH--I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK AND KNOW OF NO ONE ELSE THAT DOES EITHER---TIME WILL HAVE TO ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS

[3:02 PM] [gillsdinar] ..OKIE OIL MAN - BTW how’s things in the oil field???
[..OKIE OIL MAN] GILLS----HOT AND BUSY

[3:02 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY POST AS NEGATIVE---IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF SHARING INFORMATION OF WHAT IS GOING ON. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD APPRECIATE KNOWING JUST WHERE WE STAND AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME--PERSONALLY---I AM IN PRAYER OVER THIS

[3:03:55 PM] [JohnnyB] So here is a question...The Info that sweet queen gave last nite...is that also incorrect?? Just asking thanks. [..OKIE OIL MAN] JOHNNY--I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE---SHE HAS EXCELLENT CONTACTS AND WOULD NEVER MISLEAD YOU

[3:04 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS IS ALL IN GOD'S PLAN AND IS GOING ACCORDING TO HIS TIME SCHEDULE---WE SHOULD NOT QUESTION HIS TIMING--IT IS ALWAYS PERFECT

[3:05 PM] [GrannieAnnie] I tried to log into my Bank of America sight a bit ago and it i down. I wonder why Okie?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] ANNIE--NOW HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT?

[3:05 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] DONG-POSSIBLY AND AGAIN I SAY POSSIBLY MAY GO BEFORE THE DINAR----TIME WILL TELL

[3:07 PM] [feda] Okie...I am not on life support but have some grave issue a little funding could help what is your current best guess?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] FEDA--NO GUESSES---I ONLY WORK WITH INTEL AND INFORMATION AND DONT WANT TO START ANY RUMORS

[3:18 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] BETTER INTEL JUST IN-----POSSIBILITY THINGS IN IRAQ ARE NOT AS SERIOUS AS FIRST INDICATED--MAYBE MY PROJECTION OF BEFORE SATURDAY WILL STILL HOLD TRUE----PRAY INTEL FURNISHED ME IS CORRECT

[3:18 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS IS JUST A PRIME INDICATOR OF HOW FAST INTEL CHANGES---VIRTUALLY MINUTE TO MINUTE NOW

[3:20 PM] [sjames1] Okie, do you feel the UN is in charge, and holding sanctions until everything is in place?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] SJAMES-NO

[3:21 PM] [mac] Okie, with all the intel regarding banks receiving swift code and cashing out procedure, is that not evidence the bell has been rung?
3:22 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] MAC--A VERY GOOD INDICATOR---BUT---IRAQ IS INVOLVED

3:22 PM [dmama] Okie, is or was October 1 a critical date or deadline?
3:22 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DMAMA--ACCORDING TO SHABBIS SPEECH---YES

[3:23 PM] [dinarchaser] Thanks for all you do. Did you get boots on the ground confirmation the Erbil Agreement was printed in the Gazette? One of our members has family that said they said it was. Just looking for your confirmation.
3:23 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DINARCHASER--PUBLISHED--DEFINITELY YES

[3:23 PM] [dessybug] I heard the problem could possibly be a coalition about constitutional issues... and possibly not a direct issue with the RV?
3:24 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DESSYBUG--EXACTLY RIGHT--SUPREME COUNCIL DECIDING ON THE LEGALITY OF THE ERBIL AGREEMENT

[3:24 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] LET ME STICK MY NECK OUT LIKE A GIRAFFE HERE---AND I MAY HAVE TO EAT THESE WORDS---INTEL JUST RECEIVED STATED THIS AFTERNOON LATE MAY BE OUR TIME------TIME WILL PROVE OR DISPROVE INTEL

[3:25 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT CALLING IT-----ONLY PASSING ALONG INFORMATION---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND NOT A FUTURE PREDICTOR

[3:27 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] TO ALL YOU FELLOW BELIEVERS I FEEL A CORPORATE PRAYER SHOULD BE IN ORDER NOW AND REMEMBER---GOD IS ON THE THRONE AND PRAYERS CHANGE THINGS

3:43 PM [OKCRN] ..OKIE OIL MAN If M presents contention to the Council, would the RV need to be on hold until he gets a ruling?
3:43 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OKCRN--THAT IS THE QUESTION

3:44 PM [trbuck] how can that be (low initial rate). all sources are saying it is at the banks awaiting activation.
3:44 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TRBUCK--I ONLY GAVE THAT AS A POSSIBLE SCENARIO--WHICH WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR IRAQ

3:43 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] HERES ANOTHER SCENARIO THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PRESENT ITSELF. THEY ARE SO MUCH COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY IN IRAQ PRESENTLY THEY MAY COME OUT INITALLY WITH A LOWER RATE TO TRY AND CLEAN THE BANKING SYSTEM OF THE COUNTERFEIT IN CIRCULATION PRESENTLY IN IRAQ THEN WAIT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND COME OUT WITH THE TRUE RATE THEY WANTED ALL ALONG

3:46 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO ME YOU ALL TRY AND PUT YOUR OWN INTERPRETATIONS ON MY POSTS--PLEASE DONT PROSTITUTE MY WORDING--I AM VER AWARE AND CAREFUL OF MY WORDING WHEN I POST--IT GETS ASKEWED--PLEASE DON'T READ ANYTHING EXCEPT THE EXACT WORDING OF MY POSTS---DO NOT ADD YOUR OPINIONS INCORPORATED INTO MY POSTS

3:47 PM [armyman] OKIE OIL MAN Don't you think a 3-4 dollar RV would clean out the counterfeit also?
3:48 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] ARMYMAN--MAKES NO DIFFERENCE--WHEN THE IRAQIS GET TO THE BANK---THEN THEY WILL BE UNHAPPY CAMPERS REALIZING THEY HAVE BEEN DUPPED BY STREET VENDORS THAT HAVE BEEN SELLING DINAR

3:48 PM [sandie] ..OKIE OIL MAN According to the IQD team and from what they have read out from Iraq..they are still not out of Chapter 7..so does that stop us from having an RV?
3:49 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SANDIE--ONLY PORTION REMAINING AND WILL BE AN ONGOING POINT OF CONTENTION BETWEEN KUWAIT AND IRAQ IS THE REPATRATION OF DEAD BODIES THAT IN REALITY WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND BONES BURIED IN THE DESSERT

3:49 PM [juicelady] ..OKIE OIL MAN , Here is a question. Why would Iraq come out with a lower rate for gathering the counterfeit money. Wouldn't they just confiscate the bills and the people won't get money back, so I don't understand how that would work. Thank you
3:50 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] JUICELADY---CALL SHABBI AND ASK HIS PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS FOR RETREIVAL OF COUNTERFEIT

3:51 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT YOU ARE UNAWARE OF IS THAT THE BULK OF THE COUNTERFEIT WAS PRINTED IN THE USA

3:51 PM [kcmana] ..OKIE OIL MAN - A bit off subject... are you hearing anything about the dong? could it RV in the next few days... prior to the dinar? Or is their RV tied to Iraq?
3:52 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] KCMANA--DIFFERENCE OF OPINION PRESENTLY OF WHETHER IT WILL GO IN THE FIRST BASKET OR NOT
3:52 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PHONE

3:52 PM [butch1] The sad thing is they spend more for paper than dinar worth
3:53 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BUTCH---NOT IF THEIR SELLING 1 DINAR FOR 1 USD

3:53 PM [book2] ..OKIE OIL MAN Just came in and read your posts in the forum. I am so thankful to hear from you. We all have such confidence in your integrity.
3:54 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BOOK---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER---NOTHING MORE--I AM NOT A MAN TO FOLLOW---THAT IS A CULT---FOLLOW JESUS

3:54 PM [sonnayhwh] ..OKIE OIL MAN - Appreciate your servant/leadership style. Wouldn't challenging the Erbil be political suicide for Maliki, in your opinion?
3:55 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SONNAYHWH---NOT IF HE CONVINCES OF THE VALIDITY OR INVALIDITY OF THE AGREEMENT

3:54 PM [lsugirl] okie thought Bulldog stated last night that the dong and dinar were both in the first basket. That is what i remember reading sir.
3:55 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] LSUGIRL--MAY BE--IT IS A FLUID SITUATION--DIFFICULT TO OUT GUESS THE IMF

3:55 PM [ajob] .OKIE OIL MAN - Do the politicians that you speak to in the USA or abroad...scratch their heads as well with this never ending eminent situation?
3:56 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AJOB--THEY HAVE SCRATCHED THEIR HAIR ALL OUT AND NOW WEAR HAIR PIECES---HA HA

3:56 PM [tdrep0008] ..OKIE OIL MAN Off subject... How’s the fella that severed his thumb? Is it working for him yet?
3:57 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TREP0008----TRANSPLANT DID NOT TAKE--THEY AMPUTATED HIS FINGER

3:56 PM [bigdaddytim] Howdy Okie, how much validity do you put to the rumor that Canada is holding dinar ransom (demanding $38 per barrel) by hoarding the Bakken Shale?
3:57 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BIGDADDY---WHAT GLUE SNIFFER TOLD YOU THAT----DUH

3:58 PM [az-tex] I believe Okie a LOT more than Tony...
3:58 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AZ-TEX---HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT?---THINGS LIKE THAT ARE A CLOSELY GUARDED SECRET

3:59 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G WILL BE ON A LITTLE LATER---HE MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL NEWS

3:59 PM [shanemacc] Just wanna say thanks OKIE for spending the afternoon with us!! :-)
3:59 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SHANEMACC---MY HONOR AND PLEASURE TO BE OF SERVICE TO THESE FINE PEOPLE

4:00 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] HOLD YOUR NOSES---HERE COMES THAT TEXAN THAT THINKS TEXAS CAN PLAY FOOTBALL

4:01 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE EVERYONE BE GENTLE WITH SCOTTI-G------THEY JUST LET HIM OUT FOR WEEKEND LEAVE

4:02 PM [1+1] ..OKIE OIL MAN "The dong has appeared on the UN Chart for tomorrow " what could this mean?
4:02 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] ONE PLUS ONE--BEATS ME

4:02 PM [flattop1] OKIE before you go i just what to say thank you for everything done i hope this is your best week end to enjoy your kids and the grandkids GOD BLESS
4:02 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] FLATTOP—THNX

4:03 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] GOTTA WATCH THOSE TEXANS---THEY STEAL HORSES

4:04 PM [scotti g] OKIE The rumor is just that.... back in a minute

4:03 PM [shasta7] ..OKIE OIL MAN ........... will there be a time we can chat by phone?
4:04 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SHASTA--PHONE CONSTANTLY BUSY--IT WOULD HAVE TO BE A SHORT CONVERSATION---(WITH RESPECT TO YOU)

4:04 PM [scotti g] ..OKIE OIL MAN did you hear that !!!! The statement you received is not true!
4:05 PM [scotti g] Back in a minute!
4:05 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G HAD A LARGE TREE BLOW DOWN ACCROSS HIS FENCE LAST NIGHT---HE IS SO TIGHT HE HAS BEEN WHITTLING TOOTH PICKS OUT OF IT
4:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THE WATER IS SO SCARCE IN TEXAS THAT SCOTTI-G HAS BEEN GIVING HIS HORSES DRINKS OUT OF STRAWS----TIGHT WAD----
4:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G IS SO TIGHT THAT WHEN HE BUTCHERS A HOG---HE SAVES THE SQUEEL

4:07 PM [katydid] ..OKIE OIL MAN OKIE did you see what Scottig said -------that it was not TRUE??? The rumor about Maliki I guess??? What do you think???
4:08 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] KATYDID--DON'T KNOW WHAT COMMENT ABOUT NOT BEING TRUE WAS REFERRING TOO

4:07 PM [beverlyc1] I just came in when Okie said most counterfeiting was from U.S. Wat'd I miss!!!!!!???????
4:09 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEVERLYC1--UNREASONABLE--THINK ABOUT IT--DON'T FOLLOW EVER JUDAS GOAT THAT COMES ALONG

4:14 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G WILL HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS THAT NEGATES THE NEWS I RECEIVED THIS MORNING--ALL WELCOMED CONTRADICTION

4:15 PM [RealDeal] Okie do you think the rate is too high? also do you feel the Erbil Agreemnet is done? Thank you for all you are doing
4:15 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] REALDEAL--YES THE RATE POSTED IS TOO HIGH

4:15 PM [nozak3] What are the odds that with the level of GOOD news that some of this "negative" news might be the final dose of misdirection??????
4:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] NOZAK3--GOOD POSSIBILITY

4:16 PM [dinarup] ..OKIE OIL MAN are you in the oil field most days?
4:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DINARUP--PROBLEMS NEVER SEEM'S TO CEASE----

4:16 PM [bigdaddytim] ..OKIE OIL MAN are you a "Company Man" or higher up?
4:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TIM--WAY HIGHER

4:15 PM [dinarchaser] ..OKIE OIL MAN Hubba Hubba. It's good to have multiple sources of intel, from multiple providers, so it can all be reviewed, examined and determined. This site is great about that. Thanks for your info Okie. Looking forward to ScottieG's intel.
4:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DINARCHASER---I STATED IT AS A POSSIBILITY

4:18 PM [txgirl] Okie didn't I read somewhere in here that you are something like the VP or President of the oil company????
4:18 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] TXGIRL-YEP

4:18 PM [scotti g] I am ready to post if everyone will give me a few minutes

4:19 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BE PATIENT FOLKS--SCOTTI TYPES WITH HIS TOES

4:19 PM [scotti g] I have been dealing with the damage from a storm that blew through yesterday. Funny how yesterday morning I had looked at the weak spot in that beautiful Oak that is well over 150 years old thinking that if it split that it would land on my new 6’ chain link fence….. Well that is exactly where it landed so ….. have chain saw will cut!

4:20 PM [scotti g] I started receiving messages last evening about the Round table conference call. I heard I was said to be on the call and I was not on the Conference Call but have heard some of the details. While trying to clean up the mess of an over 20” diameter tree trunk, I have spoken with Donnie R, Poppy2, Okie and the Rabbi today. I also just got off a 3 way call with Governor Bear and a very astute individual who is well connected. He has helped us to see the picture of Iraq with a little more clarity. I don’t endorse the rates or the dates that were shared on the call on 9-29-11. Could the RV be in the banks today….Absolutely but I have not heard anything from ‘the banker’ and I will not buy into these stories as we have heard them over and over again.

4:20 PM [scotti g] Now you all know that I tend to be conservative in what I present to the family of OOM. I am not trying to build myself up in any way or shape. I read a comment from someone a couple of days ago who stated I only had one contact before he so graciously provided me an avenue to share. I then hear that the author of that comment repeat that to me at which time I had to set the record straight. Well let me state first of all that I had numerous sources of information that I was able to draw from and develop a fair grasp of actual happenings before I came to the Dewy Round Table. I am blessed with a large dose of common sense, a sharp mind and the mercy and grace of the Lord. I do not claim to be the only source for information but I am pretty good at feeling out the veracity of information time and time again. So here I go trying to make sense of it

4:21 PM [scotti g] Having said all that let me address some of the information that came out on the CC last night. For over six months now I have shared with everyone about the Global System Tests that are done in the banking community. These rates are all over the board. They could be as low as let’s say $00.86 to $17.00 or higher. Why does everyone get so when someone sees such a large figure on a bank screen? First of all it is not realistic to think that the IQD will be adjusted to $5, $7 or $17. Common sense and a little understanding of the dynamics in the ME region will tell you that the rate will be near to that of Kuwait. The agreements between Iraq and Kuwait as well as the guidelines from the IMF dictate that the rate will likely be between $3.60 and $4.50. Personally I believe the final rate will end up near to $4.15 - $4.40 to the USD. It is very possible that Iraq might come in at a lower rate for a short period in an effort to remove some of the ‘three zeros’ (getting these 3 – zero notes off the street will take a couple of years to complete) and then bring the currency more in line with the wishes of CBI Governor Shabibi.

4:21 PM [scotti g] When will we go to the banks to cash in? We will cash in when the rates are in all the banks all around the world. We will likely know within minutes of the RV that it is happening or has just happened. Why do so many people get themselves worked up and in a frenzy every time someone has a bank story or someone claims their source told them we will be cashing in at such and such a time? This is nuts and I am quite frankly surprised that we are still addressing this. I am awaiting information from inside the Parliament right now to verify some rumors that have surfaced since last evening relative to Maliki and the Erbil agreement. I am confident that the rumor is just that, but it still requires our attention to verify. I have just received that the rumor is just that and all is well there!

4:22 PM [scotti g] I have told everyone at OOM that I believe we are in the window to see the RV. I still believe that. How far out could it be ……? I do not think too far. We could see it this weekend and at the bank possibly by Monday!!!!! But it is entirely possible that it might be a little further down the road. I definitely see this done in the not too distant future. SO REMEMBER: THIS IS NOT A SPRINT RACE,,,,,IT IS A MARATHON AND WE MUST NOT WASTE OUR ENERGY ON STUPID STUFF! I know there are so many who really need this to come to an end. Don’t give up and do not quit. A fellow investor for whom I had a lot of respect was near to quitting recently. He was going to sell his Dinar. I talked him off of that ledge and he is back in the fold so-to-speak! Please use reason and responsible thinking when dealing with information. Remember this statement from Scotti G…..you must verify information before you believe it! You can’t believe rumors. They have to be verified and proven to be truth or the information is like so much we hear ……useless nonsense! We must “Trust but verify”. Like I have repeated time and time again….”We are dealing with Iraq” That pretty much sums things up! Be patient and be helpful! It will happen when it happens!

4:23 PM [scotti g] Here is the link to the post I just shared. You will also find comments from Governor Bear! http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t7675-a-message-from-scotti-g-and-governor-bear#46101

4:24 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THANKS SCOTTI-G---WE ALL APPRECIATE YOUR ANALYSIS THAT IS CORRECT
4:24 PM [scotti g] ..OKIE OIL MAN It is about the accurate truth!
4:25 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AGREED SCOTTI-G

4:24 PM [mondeogolf] Here is the real deal check CBI when you get up if no change get on with life as Scotti g says it happens when it happens...
4:25 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AGREED SCOTTI-G

4:25 PM [Meatman4dinar-] Just got home. I talked to my source today and he told me that there is a lot of smoke surrounding the Erbil Agreement and not to believe it. He said everything is done and we are just waiting to be released. He says anytime but doesn't know exactly when.
4:25 PM [scotti g] Meatman4dinar- That is what I just posted!

4:25 PM [Capt Nemo] scotti g Good Job
4:26 PM [scotti g] Capt Nemo Hey there Capt! hope that works well !

4:26 PM [rvtrain] scotti g - Meatman4dinar did it with a lot less typing then
4:26 PM [scotti g] rvtrain There is a smart one in every bunch!!!! Lol

4:27 PM [scotti g] mommymyers79 Thanks I really need to take some Advil and Excedrin real quick! Be well everyone. I am sorry I cannot spend more time with you right now!

4:28 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G---WATER THE HORSES FIRST---WE MAY BOTH NEED THEM TO GET OUT OF TOWN

4:29 PM [legalbagel] OKIE, Please, do you see this going past the 14th of October
4:30 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] LEGALBAGEL--I CAN NOT PREDICT THE FUTURE

4:30 PM [Littlepaws] ..OKIE OIL MAN Heard from someone at the top of the totem pole (you know and speak to, I am sure) that 10/1 is a real deadline. Seems we should see this today, still...
4:31 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] LITTLEPAWS--YES TO THE "C" MAN

AndieZ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum