Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women

Go down

$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women Empty $ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:05 pm

$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women

Within the framework of a joint program between Canada, the World Bank and Iraq ...

07/10/2018 - 14:03 Iraq

$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women 07897370c659aadf7c335605b09e7454_L

The World Bank, the Iraqi government and the Canadian government on Sunday announced a $ 1.95 million grant to support Iraq's efforts to strengthen systems and implement women's economic and political empowerment programs.

The program "Women and Social Protection in Iraq: Towards Economic Empowerment" consists of two complementary components: the first will contribute to the creation of a long-term legislative and institutional capacity to mainstream gender equality, While the second component implements programs that will support the economic and political empowerment of women in Iraq, including entrepreneurship programs for poor and most vulnerable women.

"We are excited to partner with the Government of Canada to support the empowerment of women in Iraq," said Saroj Kumar Jha, Director, Mashreq Bank. We are committed to supporting women in Iraq and will work tirelessly to ensure that Iraqi women have the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of life and contribute to the social and economic development of Iraq. "

This intervention is part of the Bank's broader social and economic program of action in Iraq and is consistent with Iraq's Second Poverty Reduction Strategy and the Strategic Framework for Social Protection.

In this regard, Dr. said. "This program will support the ongoing government-led efforts to empower women," said Mahdi Al-Alak, Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers. It will help us empower women by limiting legal, institutional and social constraints and unleashing their skills and energy to make our economy and society stronger. "

"Canada recognizes that supporting gender equality and empowering women is the best way to build a more peaceful, more inclusive and prosperous Iraq," said Ambassador Paul Gibard, Canada's first ambassador to Iraq since 1991. "With our partners from the World Bank and the Iraqi government, we will empower women to play a vital role in establishing and sustaining peace in their community - a necessary condition for stronger economic growth in Iraq."

According to the statement, the program will require a review of existing women's empowerment programs and technical support through workshops and workshops for government officials on strengthening their design and implementation, as well as strengthening monitoring and evaluation plans.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/471290

$ 2 million grant to empower Iraqi women 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum