Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq!

Go down

Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! Empty Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq!

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:32 am

Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq!

Through the "installation" of these two characters ...

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  06/10/2018 - 10:52 Iraq

Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! 950cd47619853cbaebf0b01e2a877728_L

The Secretary-General of the party «Iraqi nation> example of Alusi, on Saturday, the installation of Barham Saleh for the presidency of the Republic of Iraq, a victory for the Iranian regime, and saw that Iran established a figure loyal to him significantly.

"Iran seized control of the two most important institutions in the Iraqi state, the Iraqi Council of Representatives, when Mohammed Halboussi and the presidency of the Republic of Iraq were established when Barham Saleh was appointed, and this is a very dangerous sign. The Iranian intervention in Iraq will be more serious," al-Alusi told Basnews.

Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! Maxresdefault

An alosi example

He added that «the Iranian regime and Qasim Soleimani now has power in Iraq on land, sea, airspace and the Green Zone and the majority vote in the Iraqi parliament and decisions, and owns the allegiance of dwarves and power», according to his opinion.

The parliament, was elected, last Tuesday, (2 October 2018) candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Barham Saleh, President of the Republic of Iraq, after retracting an agreement with the Kurdistan Democratic Party, the largest Kurdish parties, one candidate for the post, prompting the Democrats to withdraw the candidate And the departure of the House of Representatives.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/471021

Alosi to (Basneoz): The Iranian regime won in Iraq! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum