Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So lots has happened this week. The ongoing election saga is finally over. It is October already and still no reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar.

By the way this idiotic idea of a Global Currency Reset (GCR) is not happening nor will it EVER happen. Why? Because it is a figment of someone so called intel guru’s imagination, who took the long running IMF efforts of a “global financial reset” and let it runaway ahead of the facts.

I am so tired of hearing this lie. Remember just because you hear a lie often enough does not make it TRUTH when there is NO factual basis for it. You just can’t just paint your own version of reality and then expect everyone else to go a long with it. This entire GCR notion is nothing more than a currency pumper scheme to get you to buy all these defunct currencies. Get it? I can say this millions of times but many of you raise you eyebrows and still doubt me. WE shall see soon who is right and who is wrong.

More news….

The Parliament, Barham Ahmed Saleh was elected President of the Republic, and formally took over from his predecessor Fuad Masum.

Saleh assigned the candidate Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a government and will have 30 days to form a government and submitted to Parliament for approval.

Many of you have been misled to believe the CBI would revalue the currency just as soon as the new government is formed. Many of these idiotic gurus led you to believe that only getting the president and PM is important. But what about the entire cabinet of the prime minister? Is this not also part of the government? Yes, it is and it is a very important part. Now we read that Mahdi has 30 days to get present his nominees to parliament for ratification. In one of my previous news letters I presented to you a list of the proposed cabinet members by Mahdi if and when he got the candidacy. So based on this I believe this may very well happen even prior to the end of the 30 day period.

More news….

(Watan News) - Baghdad

A senior political source revealed on Thursday the first date for the announcement of the government.

A source who declined to be named said in an interview with "Watan News" that "THE FIRST DATE FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE IN THE NEXT PARLIAMENT SESSION, WHICH WILL COINCIDE NEXT TUESDAY," pointing out that "if not announced at the next meeting, it will be on Thursday, directly".

It is noteworthy that the new President Barham Saleh, commissioned on Tuesday independent political Adel Abdul Mahdi, the formation of the new Iraqi government, replacing the government of Abadi.

More news….

AGAIN THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ANNOUNCED THAT IT WILL PUT LARGE QUANTITIES OF SMALL GROUPS TO MEET THE NEED FOR DAILY TRANSACTIONS

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq announced that it will put large quantities of small groups to meet the need for daily transactions.
"The quality of the material used has been improved, as well as a slight change in the new format that will be put forward next week," a statement issued by the bank said. "The deal will be done in a new and old format without discrimination."

The governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Alak said on September 12 that "the Iraqi Central Bank, to develop a plan to compensate the market small groups of local currency, as will be next month large quantities of huge," noting that "these quantities will meet the need of the local market for those Categories of currency ".

He added that "the bank continues to receive local currency damaged by citizens and replace them with new currencies," revealing at the same time, "the existence of a competent committee to examine the damaged papers to ensure their safety from fraud and manipulation."

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

IN THE CATEGORY OF 100 THOUSAND DINARS CENTRAL BANK: WE PLAN TO RESTRUCTURE THE IRAQI CURRENCY, INCLUDING THE DELETION OF ZEROS

2018/10/03

Revealed the Governor of the Central Bank of the existence of a plan for the future restructuring of the Iraqi currency, INCLUDING THE DELETION OF ZEROS, while the bank is currently defrauding the issue of the currency of the category of 100 thousand dinars.

(Mnt Goat – a translation issue. This last sentence should read “1000 dinars” or “thousand dinars”. We can infer from the recent action of the CBI to redo the format of the 1000 notes that there are counterfeiting issues. In fact they even tell us and I quote - “the bank is currently defrauding the issue of the currency of the category thousand dinars” )

The governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Alaq: The idea of putting the currency of the category of 100 thousand dinars (1000 dinars) traded by the Central Bank, but at the moment to delay them, indicating that there is a tendency in some countries to reduce the currency categories so as not to be stored or falsified.

He continued: THE CURRENCIES OF SMALL GROUPS, MAY LEAD THE CITIZEN TO BID FAREWELL TO BANKS FOR THE DIFFICULTY OF STORAGE, revealing that THE CENTRAL BANK HAS A FUTURE PLAN TO RESTRUCTURE THE IRAQI CURRENCY, INCLUDING THE DELETION OF ZEROS, but this plan needs to consider steps, and a stable situation fully so as not to Exploit this in the work of forgery and others.

The Central Bank of Iraq also announced the abolition of the requirement of appointing the director of the intermediary companies.

The bank said in a brief statement that based on the decision of the board of directors of this bank No. (114) for the year 2018, it was decided to cancel the condition of owning shares in the company for the purpose of appointing the director of the brokerage companies to sell and buy foreign currency.

While the Central Bank of Iraq announced that it was officially exited from the list of sanctions imposed by the European Union, during the era of the regime buried.

The bank said in a statement that the Brussels move, published in the official newspaper of the European Union, confirmed the abolition of sanctions imposed on this bank under the former regime.

The European sanctions provide for the prohibition of dealing with a group of Iraqi financial and non-financial institutions, including the Central Bank of Iraq.

The Central Bank of Iraq that this development came after making significant progress in improving the performance and application of international regulations and standards in the banking field.

He added: Under these recent amendments will allow the international financial banking institutions to deal with the Central Bank of Iraq, in accordance with the new instructions, because it has become a reliable financial institutions to deal with European international institutions.

THE CENTRAL BANK DENIED THE CIRCULATION OF THE $100 FOR THE PREVIOUS EDITIONS OF THE PRE-2006 PUBLICATIONS, POINTING OUT THAT RUMORS IN THIS REGARD FALL WITHIN THE CATEGORY OF MARKET SPECULATION.

"The bank is trading all categories of the dollar and all previous editions even before 2006," said Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher, general manager of the Department of Financial Operations and Public Debt Department at the Central Bank. "The circulation of $100 for the pre-2006 period is far from Indeed".

He added that "the bank does not reject a specific category or edition of the dollar, unless it is forged, "noting that" the non-circulation of some citizens and banking offices of the old issues, back to the Iraqi market and the bank has nothing to do with it.

He pointed out that all the neighboring countries of the Turkish and Jordanian markets are dealing in dollars without account of the categories or editions of the opposite market in Iraq.

Some owners of Iraq's banking offices refuse to buy the $100 category from pre-2006 issues and return $1 notes to their owners.

The United Nations Welcomes The Appointment Of Abdul Mahdi And Recommends An Efficient Government

The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan .Kubic, commissioned Adel Abdul Mahdi to form the next Iraqi government As the United Nations provided support to Iraq during the difficult battle against the terrorist, the United Nations" reaffirms its support for the Iraqi people as it builds a new future of peace, stability and prosperity," Kubic said in .a statement Iraq needs a stable national government that brings Iraqis together and gives them hope in their own country as" they move forward in an encouraging post. This government should be formed within the constitutional timetable, .and it must be professional and efficient She urged" political leaders to fulfill their commitments on the real representation of women in politics and urges" " .the prime minister-designate to appoint qualified women to key ministerial positions.

We at UNAMI and the United Nations family in Iraq congratulate Abdul Mahdi on his mandate. We recognize the" enormous challenges he faces as we stand with him as he leads the country in its steady march towards a future " .of stability and growth," said the Special Representative. Economic and prosperity The House of Representatives, was elected on Tuesday evening, Barham Ahmed Saleh President of the Republic, .replacing Fuad Masum Saleh assigned the candidate Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a government and will have 30 days to form a government .and submitted to Parliament for approval.

A NEW POLITICAL WILL: SPEAKER HALABOUSI VOWS TO START THE TRIAL OF THE CORRUPT

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halabousi vowed to start the trial of the corrupt and what he called “conspirators and traitors.”

Al-Halaboussi posted on his page in the social networking site {Twitter} today, saying, “Promise and covenant .. We will be held accountable and prosecuted the corrupt and conspirators and traitors and start with who represents the Sunnis first.”

The parliament was elected on Tuesday evening as Barham Ahmed Saleh, the president of the republic, and officially took over from Fuad Masum on Wednesday.

Saleh assigned the candidate Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a government and will have 30 days to form a government and submitted to Parliament for approval.

AGREEMENT ON ABDUL MAHDI WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT LIKELY IN LESS THAN A MONTH

A member of the wisdom: agreement on Abdul Mahdi will contribute to the formation of the government likely in less than a month a member of the National Wisdom Movement, Hashim Hasnawi, Prime Minister-designate, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to form the next government during the constitutional deadline granted to him, which is 30 days.

"The assignment of Abdul-Mahdi to form a government was not born today, then 30 days will be enough to complete his cabinet, coupled with the cooperation of the leaders of blocs and provide political will and options and believe he is able to form his government in less than a month."

He added that "the political leadership or lists that nominated Adel Abdul-Mahdi for the post reflects the desire of most of the political blocs success in his mission," pointing out that "three months will be enough to identify the government compass and the delivery of positive messages."

Al-Hasnawi said: "We in wisdom consider that what happened from the mandate is part of the fulfillment of our promises to change the political equation by a bold step for government reform and what is happening is that Iraq has decided its fate and the real will was present in parliament.

MR. ABDUL TO MAKE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES COULD BE THWARTED BY VESTED INTERESTS OF THE VERY PARTIES THAT COALESCED BEHIND HIS NOMINATION

A compromise between rival factions allowed the formation of an Iraqi government after months of deadlock, but the country’s new premier may have little room to address the deepening political and economic turmoil.
The nomination of Adel Abdul Mahdi, a Shiite independent, as prime minister capped five months of jockeying that followed an inconclusive election in May.
Simmering public anger flared into violent protests against Iraq’s entire political class, spurring the rival factions to agree on the former vice president and oil minister as the country’s next leader.

Mr. Abdul Mahdi, who is 76, now has 30 days to form a cabinet. The next government’s list of challenges include overhauling a struggling oil-dependent economy and rebuilding infrastructure destroyed in the war against Islamic State. Iraqi security forces must also prevent a resurgence of the extremist group, which has been regrouping in northern Iraq while politicians wrangled in Baghdad.

Yet politicians and analysts say any efforts by Mr. Abdul to make significant changes could be thwarted by vested interests of the very parties that coalesced behind his nomination.

“Abdul Mahdi has a reformist strategy but he will still be affected by the same complex political environment that brought him to power,” said Raid Fehmi, a communist lawmaker and leading figure within the Sairun coalition that won the most votes in the election. “This raises doubts and concerns about how much he can achieve.”

Under Iraq’s complex political system that took shape after the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, the presidency is reserved for Kurds, the speaker of parliament is a Sunni and the prime minister is from the Shiite majority. Those positions have usually been filled by quid-pro-quo deals between different parties, which includes sharing out ministries and using them for patronage. That has created an ineffective, corrupt bureaucracy and bloated payroll on which most of Iraq’s oil revenue is wasted.

In the aftermath of the election, competing Shiite factions—each claiming to have a majority of seats in parliament—paralyzed policy-making and left unaddressed the country’s daunting challenges, from government corruption and infrastructure development to security.

The U.S. and Iran backed rival groupings. Having invested billions of dollars in the war against Islamic State, the U.S. didn’t want to see the formation of Iraq’s government dictated by Iran’s allies. For Iran, having a friendly government next door is crucial as the country comes under growing pressure from Washington and its allies.

Rivalry between Tehran and Washington escalated dangerously after protests over poor services in the southern city of Basra evolved into a broader rejection of the entire political class, culminating in the Iranian consulate being torched.

Rockets were then fired toward U.S. diplomatic missions in Baghdad and Basra. Washington later said it was closing its consulate in Basra. Both the countries blamed the other for the attacks on their missions. The U.S. condemned the attack on the Iranian consulate and Iran rejected the accusation.

Mr. Abdul Mahdi visited outgoing Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday and discussed cabinet formation. The two men agreed that reconstruction and providing job opportunities were top priorities, according to a statement from Mr. Abadi’s office.

A World Bank assessment earlier this year estimated Iraq needs more than $80 billion to repair damage from the war against Islamic State but funds have been slow to materialize amid political uncertainty. Mr. Abdul Mahdi outlined his vision of the next prime minister’s job last month before he emerged as the unrivaled candidate for the position, stressing the IMPORTANCE OF RULE OF LAW, RESPECT FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND COMBATING CORRUPTION.

“In addition to rationalizing the activities of the state, its budgets, its expenditures and its projects, we must make investment, whether public or private, national or foreign, a major issue that is protected and appreciated by all,” he said in a post on his Facebook page.

Jan Kubis, special representative of the United Nations secretary-general for Iraq, described the challenges for the new government as “enormous.”
“IRAQ NEEDS A STABLE, NATIONAL GOVERNMENT THAT BRINGS IRAQIS TOGETHER AND RESTORES HOPE IN THEIR COUNTRY as they move forward in the post-Daesh period,” he said.

(Mnt Goat – Okay so there are a couple of items we, as investors would like to see – 1)will Mahdi work with the CBI for currency reform?, 2)will he create more stability or instability in the govt?, 3)can he attract investors into Iraq? 4)Will he pursue bringing Nori al-Maliki and his gang of goons to justice? )

CAN THE NEW PREMIER GIVE THE COUNTRY A FIGHTING CHANCE OF ACHIEVING STABILITY AFTER YEARS OF SECTARIAN BLOODSHED, WAR AND ECONOMIC TURMOIL?

SULAIMANIYA, Iraq (Reuters) - The election of a respected Kurdish politician as Iraq’s new president and his designation of a compromise figure as premier gives the country a fighting chance of achieving stability after years of sectarian bloodshed, war and economic turmoil.

President Barham Salih, 58, who was elected by parliament, is respected by both the United States and Iran, arch-rivals whose competition for influence in Iraq has fueled factionalism in a country already dogged by deep sectarian rifts.

The U.S. embassy in Baghdad and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani both congratulated Salih on Wednesday, raising hopes he might be able to energize the traditionally ceremonial role of president and engage Tehran and Washington to Iraq’s benefit.

“President Barham Salih has a strong personality and he’s well respected by the West and regional countries and most importantly Iran,” said senior lawmaker Rebwar Taha from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the party that nominated him.

Salih’s choice of Adel Abdul Mahdi, 76, as prime minister defuses months of tension between Iraq’s two main Shi’ite blocs who hold the most seats in parliament and possess the most powerful militias.

HIS PREMIERSHIP MARKS THE END OF 15 YEARS OF RULE BY THE DAWA PARTY, which has dominated Iraqi politics since the toppling of Saddam Hussein in a U.S.-led invasion in 2003.

Lawmakers said that was precisely what made Abdul Mahdi an attractive option, especially to powerful cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, who despises Dawa.
Sadr, alongside outgoing Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, leads one of the two main Shi’ite blocs. The other is led by Iran-backed militia leader Hadi al-Amiri and former premier Nuri al-Maliki.

Amiri and Maliki are Iran’s two most prominent allies in Iraq. Abadi was seen as the preferred candidate of the United States, while Sadr portrays himself as a nationalist who rejects both U.S. and Iranian influence.

PROTESTS
Iraq now has its three top leaders - a president, prime minister and speaker of parliament - and is edging closer to forming a new government five months after an inconclusive parliamentary election that was marred by historically low turnout and widespread fraud allegations.
The latest appointments come weeks after protests in the oil-rich city of Basra, the jewel of Iraq’s southern Shi’ite heartland, threatened to destabilize the country.

The government’s inability to handle those protests and provide residents with the basic services they were demanding convinced Sadr to abandon Prime Minister Abadi, his ally.

“After the unrest in Basra, Sayed Moqtada was convinced that a prime minister who failed to bring clean water to his people will definitely fail at bringing stability to his country,” said one source close to Sadr.
“That was enough for Sayed Moqtada to sit with Amiri and accept a compromise candidate, Abdul Mahdi.”

Salih’s election is the first time someone has risen to one of Iraq’s top posts without a backroom deal - an outcome that may suggest lawmakers are making the country’s dire needs a priority over political gains.
Since Saddam’s fall, power in Iraq has been shared among its three largest ethnic-sectarian components.

The most powerful post, that of prime minister, has always been held by a Shi’ite Arab, the speaker of parliament by a Sunni Arab and the presidency by a Kurd, though that formula has not guaranteed stability.

“TRUE POLITICS”
Both Washington and Tehran had been vying for months to influence the shape of the incoming government, but neither can claim to be the deciding factor in the presidential outcome.
“The outcome was not predetermined. Despite U.S. and Iranian intervention, everyone was on the phones,” said Bilal Wahab, a fellow at Washington Institute for Near East Policy who is currently in Baghdad. “It was a unique political process, true politics. But this was an outlier event.”

Salih designated Abdul Mahdi prime minister less than two hours after being named president. Abdul Mahdi arrived at parliament even before the presidential election was finished, knowing he was already a shoo-in.
Abdel Mahdi had the right political pedigree: he is an Islamist but doesn’t belong to the Dawa Party and is perceived as a technocrat with a decent track record in government.

(Mnt Goat – many of you asked me if the new PM Mahdi is an Iranian puppet. As far I can read in this article and researching his background he is an Iraqi Shiite and not an Iran brand of Shiite. Also I quote from the article above –

“HIS PREMIERSHIP MARKS THE END OF 15 YEARS OF RULE BY THE DAWA PARTY, which has dominated Iraqi politics since the toppling of Saddam Hussein in a U.S.-led invasion in 2003.

Lawmakers said that was precisely what made Abdul Mahdi an attractive option, especially to powerful cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, who despises Dawa.
Sadr, alongside outgoing Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, leads one of the two main Shi’ite blocs. The other is led by Iran-backed militia leader Hadi al-Amiri and former premier Nuri al-Maliki.

Amiri and Maliki are Iran’s two most prominent allies in Iraq. Abadi was seen as the preferred candidate of the United States, while Sadr portrays himself as a nationalist who rejects both U.S. and Iranian influence. “. I hope this answers your question.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 43130224_735748683427193_374094632188903424_o

Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 43140814_735754363426625_1395715035187118080_o'Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 43195807_735748550093873_4134465197077168128_o

Mnt Goat News Brief 10/5/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum