Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone

2 posters

Go down

Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone Empty Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone

Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone NB-249132-636742512352307403

Thursday, October 4,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

revealed a source familiar with, on Thursday, the intention of the Prime Minister in charge of forming the government Adel Abdul Mahdi live outside the Green Zone .

"The prime minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, who lives in the Karrada area near the Green Zone, is looking to stay there or somewhere other than the fortified Green Zone," he said, adding that "Abdul-Mahdi wants to approach the Iraqi street And encourage the rest of the politicians to live among people. "

"It is still under investigation but it is likely that Abdul Mahdi will be the first Iraqi prime minister after 2003 to leave the Green Zone," the source said.

The Green Zone in central Baghdad is fortified and also called the International Zone. It includes government offices and diplomatic missions, most notably the US Embassy , as well as the United Nations and European Union missions .

LINK

Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone Empty Re: Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Abdul Mahdi is the first prime minister to leave the Green Zone Demo
Iraqi Government Administration Operates Outside ‘Green Zone’ for 1st Time
Iraq's Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi decided on Sunday to move his office outside Baghdad’s Green Zone, an unprecedented step in the country’s political scene. 

Since the removal of former president Saddam Hussein in 2003, all four previous prime ministers, including Ayad Allawi, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Nouri al-Maliki and Haider al-Abadi had kept their offices inside the 10-square-kilometer fortified area in the Karkh district of central Baghdad.

The Green Zone is home to the offices of the president, prime minister, parliament, the country’s top courts and the US embassy.

“The Prime Minister-designate resumed his mission at his new office located in the area facing Baghdad Central Station, Karkh,” Abdul Mahdi’s office said in a statement.

It added that the PM-designate held, at his new office, several meetings on the formation of the new government and its program.

The Green Zone has been repeatedly targeted over the years, especially at the height of the 2006-2008 civil conflict.

Abdul-Mahdi was appointed PM-designate to form Iraq’s new government after months of wrangling among parties.

At his new office, Abdul Mahdi met Sunday with John Sullivan, deputy to US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who is on a three-day visit to Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.

“During the meeting, they discussed strengthening relations between the two countries, the situation in Iraq and the region as well as the importance of continuing international support for Iraq in reconstruction after the victory over terrorism,” a statement from Abdul-Mahdi’s office said.

Separately, Sadrist movement leader Muqtada Sadr’s calls that public interests should precede party interests drove on Sunday a wave of criticism from concerned parties.

In reference to Iraq’s Sunnis and Sunni politicians, Sadr said quotas should be avoided while forming the next government.

The Iraqi Decision Alliance led by Ossama al-Nujaifi said on Sunday it backed Sadr’s position.

“We support this view because we believe that elections did not represent the society and therefore, we cannot set the interests of the Sunnis according to the faction that won the last elections,” Atheel al-Nujaifi, a leader in the Alliance, told Asharq Al-Awsat.

However, National Axis bloc official Yehya al-Kabisi said he was against Sadr’s calls.

https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1426981/iraqi-government-administration-operates-outside-%E2%80%98green-zone%E2%80%99-1st-time
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum