Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform"

Go down

Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" Empty Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform"

Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" KAABI

Twilight News

10 hours ago

Shafq News / Hassan al-Kaabi, a member of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, with the Special Representative of the United Nations Mission in Iraq Jan Kubic political situation in the country, and the work of the new parliament.

A statement issued by Al-Kaabi's office said that it stressed the importance of opening channels of direct and effective communication with the UN mission in Iraq to support the legislative and regulatory aspects of the parliament and exchange views with the parliamentary committees regarding the enactment of important laws.

He called for exerting efforts in supporting political and economic reforms and all aspects of the state, activating training programs and contributing with the international community to the reconstruction of cities liberated from terrorism.

For his part , "expressed Kubiš admiration for the way actors and responsible for the performance of the board chair and manage the large session elected President of the Republic, praising the action presidential" fast "on the mandate to form a government, which gives a clear message to the Iraqi people youre on as much responsibility and welcome them, according to the statement.

" We expect "The UN representative reiterated the mission's commitment to developing cooperation frameworks and full support of the people's representatives to enhance the performance of the legislative institution and the democratic process in the country.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/fde2c39a-44a5-4b5c-b2bf-9a771575ab06

Iraq's new parliament seeks state support for "reform" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum