Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi!

Go down

Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! Empty Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi!

That's what he has to do

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  04/10/2018 - 14:32 Iraq

Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! 4009e744b012d94b0fcc5434ca35daa8_L

The coalition of construction, led by Hadi al-Amiri and Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, a letter to all political blocs, on Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi.

The leader of the coalition MP Mahdi Taki, (Basneoz) that "the political blocs to provide support to the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi in order to succeed, and also on Abdul-Mahdi to choose his ministerial cabinet with high precision in order to change the reality in the country."

"The construction coalition is determined to begin work on corruption and fight it in all parts of the state, and will provide all support to the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi in order to succeed in his duties."

Barham Salih and Fur were sworn in as the president of Iraq. The former leader of the Supreme Council, Adel Abdul Mahdi, was tasked with forming the new government as a compromise candidate.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/470721

Al-Amri coalition - Maliki sends a message to the political blocs on Abdul Mahdi! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum