Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/2/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/2/18   Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:03 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s talk a little about Iraq. I can tell you as of today Iraq is done of what it is they said they do. That is great. They had elected a new President. His name is Saleh. He is the new President. Even know though you may be reading Abdul-Mahdi is the new Prime Minister, I can tell you that Abadi is still going to be the Prime Minister for the next two years. I believe that is what I have been told by people in Iraq, and that seems to be what I trust at this time. He will be Prime Minister for a couple more years. He is going to become an Ambassador of Iraq to the United States after that in a couple of years. That is fitting for him He will be able to build business relationship and maintain close relationships with Iraq and the US. That is pretty cool position he is going to put himself into, and that is good.

Bruce: The other thing was as of 4:30pm EST Iraq was supposed to do what they needed to do with the CBI. I have not heard a report of that, and personally I don’t think we will see it here yet, but supposedly they have gotten their CBI put together where sensibly there be a rate and they would be complete. That is really positive and that is good, and that happened today 4:30pm EST this afternoon.

Bruce: When it comes to other information that is out there, this is really an interesting time. We have been informed things were ready to roll here, and today could have been a good day for us. Essentially still a good day, but the toll free numbers we are looking for are still not here yet obviously. If they were here, this would be a celebration call not a normal Tuesday night call. With that, I understood, I want you to realize there is some information out there that I need to make sure you understand.

Bruce: There has been some noise put out there about the Zim and the Zim denomination. We are not talking about religious denominations. Denominations refer to the currencies and the number that is on each bond as in our case, they are gold back bonds, and they each have a different amount, each of the notes. It could have 500 million, 500 billion, 10 Trillion, 100 Trillion which is the biggest bond in that time frame 2008 AA, AB. Those bonds we hold. Someone put out they only take certain of those bonds. That is false. All the denominations of Zim are good. They all will be redemptive. You can redeem each note. The only thing different between each note is the number of different denomination that appears on each note. I do not know what these people are thinking, but it is false. All the Zim are all good and all are going to be used equally. The same rate applies to each of those notes. By the way, no zeros will be taken off the Zim. These are bonds. I wanted to clarify that for people are hearing noise or reading something online.

Bruce: When it comes to what is going on I can tell you there has been some serious cleanup on aisles 3, 4, and 5 over the last 48 hours. Really very good. A lot of pickups and deliveries that have occurred. These were necessary. These were something just when you think there is no more, guess what? There was more, two days worth that ended today. That is good to hear.

Bruce: I know that for example the Redemption Centers have received their $50 and $100 bills in quantity today. Those are the monies that we will get when we ask for a certain amount of cash at the time of our redemption or exchange if they are regular currencies. We can get up to $15,000. If you are not use to using that much cash, there is no sense. You do not have to take that. You can take any amount you want up to $15,000. That would be the amount they have allocated as the maximum. Don’t take it, if you don’t need it. You will have plenty of money on your debit card. No reason you have to do that. Just to let you know.

Bruce: My understanding is that you will have an opportunity to negotiate your rate of interest. This is not your exchange rate. This would be the rate of an investment that you would have especially a long term investment that we have talked about for years now. This is what we would call a return on investment. If you are looking at the interest you would make, it is going to be in the 2% to as high as 3.5% to 4%. The idea of going higher than that is an old idea. I don’t think it is going to be valid for us with what I am hearing today. Things change and obviously you will get a lot based on what you negotiate. Keep that in mind. You have to realize the amount that you base that interest on, your principle or mother lode account is going to be so large as a Zim holder even 1.5% to 2% turns into huge dollars if you get your return quarterly. So keep that in mind. I don’t think you can even do that on a calculator. You have to do it in your head. Then you can see how 1% is going to be this much or 2% is going to be this much based on my total. Just work that math like that and you will see what I am saying. So keep that in mind.

Bruce: Also my understanding is our infrastructure when we talked about that, my understanding is our Administration doesn’t necessary need us to do the road work, or bridge infrastructure, or even the internet fiber optic infrastructure called cabling that will hopefully go underground of anything they do. They may not need our participation in that. We will focus with Rebuild America on residential rebuilding and new builds. We will concentrate on school additions, school improvements, clinics, food domes, and community gardens, recreation and recreation centers, and probably redesign some communities, towns, maybe do new communities in certain cities where it is just a total overall cool place to live where we literally recreate the life experience for people that live there. That is what I like to see. That will be something that requires a lot of time and work with the communities and maybe with the city planners, but I am up for that, and I think I will do that across the country. I like your help for that. That is what I am really looking for to help with Rebuild America. It is not I will need help with rebuilding Wilmington, NC for example, but to help with another area, town would be great.

Bruce: Let’s see where we are with anything else. We are understanding out west they are just about ready if not ready tonight but it might be tomorrow if they are ready to pay out some advances against core groups or group members based out west. That is very positive there.

Bruce: We understand also we have a system we use to call it Emergency Broadcast System. It is called Emergency Management System, EMS. That Emergency Management System is supposed to be utilized tomorrow sometime after 2pm in the afternoon EST. That could carry a text message very important on all cell phones throughout the country. It is also suppose to carry out the message that will be utilized on 250 different forms of broadcast medias whether it is radio, TV, satellite, etc. We should have some similar type of media usage of this announcement. Not sure exactly. It could be an announcement from the President. I do not know exactly. Keep looking at it for clues. Maybe it could be slightly coded. Maybe something in there that would apply to us. If so, great. That might even be an indicator that we need to take a look at regarding our own redemptions. We will see.

Bruce: I know that there is more that seemingly needs to be done. However, we think Homeland security has a real good handle on this, and ultimately they will give a report to the Redemption Centers to let them know we are ready to go. Even though we had security pretty much lined up and all set, there seemed to be more clean up that needed to be done. I think that is probably is a worthwhile thing to have done before we go in.

Bruce: Everything is pointing toward a release that should be this week. I know I may have said that before and pointed to this thing saying it is close, or few days away, 48 hours, blah, blah, blah. I know that and it hasn’t been true. I know. I apologize. I am giving you some stuff I get that is absolutely 100% accurate, valid, and provable, and we have that, but other things are sources that are very high up but they give information that doesn’t quite work out. You know some of this is changes in administration, policies. I can tell you President Trump is in control of the release of this. That has not change. I feel very confident about that. I feel like we are in good shape and when the exact time is right the trigger will be pulled for us.

Bruce: I don’t think the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh is crucial in the timing of this. At least I have been told it is not. We will see about that, but I really think that we are looking for something pointing toward the US Treasury note to be live. We have heard they have been live for days now. We haven’t had any announcement about that. We have haven’t had any announcement about returning to a gold standard. There are some things we might look for that would be pretty announce able. We know the Zimbabwe dollar is gold back and is on par with the USD. There are a lot of positive things happening around the world globally that you don’t hear, that are not being reported on. Things are happening very well that are positive for us. I am excited where we are. That is all I got tonight to bring you up to speed. Just remember what I said about the Zim. Any denominations you have in those bonds we talked about are all fine and will work.

Bruce: Otherwise I think we are ready to go. Just keep in mind what Sue and Bob has taught us and telling us the last month or so and also what Pastor Steven has told us. Thank you, Pastor Steven, Sue, and Bob tonight. Thank you, everybody. I appreciate you all for listening and tuning in again. With any success you won’t be hearing from me for a while. Everyone, let’s have a great night tonight and see what happens tomorrow. Thank you so much. Good Night Everybody. God Bless you.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/2/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-