Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18

Go down

"Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18 Empty "Abadi Still in Charge" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 10/3/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:01 am

KTFA

DELTA » October 3rd, 2018

FYI ....ABADI'S GOV IS STILL IN CHARGE ………. UNTIL THE NEW GOV GET CONFIRM BY PARLIAMENT..

MAHDI IS WELL RESPECTED AMONG ALL IN IRAQ...

BRILLIANT MOVE BY US AND ABADI....

NOTHING MATTER ANYMORE...CBI 2WEEKS ALMOST OVER..

MJwest10s » October 3rd, 2018

Hi Delta Delta! Can you remind us of the 2 weeks CBI almost over statement...thanks in advance!!

Moparman » October 3rd, 2018

I believe Delta is referring to the 2 weeks to see the lower notes that was promised by the CBI.

Samson » October 3rd, 2018

What is the fate of Maliki and Nujaifi and Allawi .. Will Abadi be Vice President of the Republic ?

3rd October, 2018

Between the MP for the alliance of conquest, Amer al-Fayez, Wednesday, that the political fate of the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki and the head of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi and the head of the coalition of decision Osama Nujaifi and former Prime Minister Haider Abadi and assign them new positions subject to the directives of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and President Barham Saleh, While noting that they are still deputies in parliament.

Al-Fayez said in a statement to al-Mawlama that al-Maliki, Najafi, Allawi and al-Abadi are still deputies within the parliament after their victory in the parliamentary elections, pointing out that "the necessity will be Faisal in choosing one of them during the formation of the ministerial cabin by the new Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi" .

He added that "the ministerial cabin that will be formed by Abdul-Mahdi will be in accordance with an agreement between him and the political blocs," noting that "Abdul-Mahdi told the political blocs to submit five candidates for the ministry or choose one personally responsible in case of failure in the functions of the Department of the ministry," noting that "blocks Political candidates will be presented next week to the new Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi for the purpose of study and approval. "

He added that "the sovereign ministries during the formation of the new ministerial cab will be taken by new faces may not abandon the former ministers," ruling out "the renewal of the mandate of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Minister of Defense Irfan Hayali because of the lack of conviction of the political blocs to manage during the presiding of the two ministries."

With regard to the candidacy of Abadi to the functions of Vice President of the Republic Fayez said that "the selection of Vice-President of the Republic will be through the submission of Barham Saleh candidates and agreed by the political blocs within the House of Representatives," explaining that "the political blocs and Saleh did not discuss until now any candidate to assume the functions of Vice-Presidents "He said.

The MP for the alliance of Badr al-Ziadi has revealed, on Wednesday, that the coalition of reform and construction ahead of a joint paper commissioned Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a new government, "while pointing out that the reference will give Abdul Mahdi a year and a half to go on the government program and if failed to submit his resignation to House of Representatives. LINK

France froze assets belonging to the Iranian intelligence

2nd October, 2018

Decided by the French authorities on Tuesday to freeze financial assets belonging to Iranian intelligence, after hours of raids targeting a Shiite religious association.

According to a joint statement by the French economy, interior and foreign ministers, "the assets of Asadullah Asadi and Said Hashemi Muqaddam were frozen. The funds of the Internal Security Department of the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security were frozen for six months."

Assad Asadi Asadi was born on January 22, 1971 in Iran, the same name as an Iranian diplomat arrested in connection with the planned plot to attack a rally organized by an Iranian opposition group in France in June. The second is Sayed Hashemi Muqaddam, whose details were not disclosed. ​

According to the official gazette, the two men, and the internal security department of the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security, can not, as of Tuesday, disposition or ownership of any fixed or movable financial or real estate assets in France for a period of six months.

The freezing order also prohibits the acquisition of any funds or property in France within the said time period, pursuant to the Exchange and Cash Act of France, in paragraph L-562 and the following, which provides for the freezing of the funds of anyone involved, facilitating or facilitating terrorist crimes, Or encouraged. LINK

The central bank of Iran instructs banks to buy the dollar from the general public

2018/10/2 14:17

The Central Bank of Iran ordered all banks to buy foreign currencies, including the US dollar, held by the public, following a strong sell-off in the country on Tuesday.

This came according to the Fars news agency after the reluctance of speculators and some of the banking offices to buy currencies, fearing a sharp decline in the foreign exchange rate against the Iranian riyal due to intervention by the Central Bank.

The price of major foreign currencies against the Iranian riyal fell significantly on Tuesday in the free market following a strong sell-off LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum