Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"We will See what is Real" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/2/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "We will See what is Real" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/2/18   Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:29 am

KTFA

Samson » October 2nd, 2018

Saleh has won

Al-Nasr coalition congratulates the election of Saleh as President of the Republic: it must identify the largest bloc

2nd October, 2018

Congratulated the victory coalition led by Haider Abadi, on Tuesday, congratulations to Barham Saleh on his election as President of the Republic, while asked to identify the largest bloc.

"We congratulate the Iraqi people on the successful election of the president of the republic, Barham Saleh, and we also congratulate the success of the presidency's success in managing its meetings," said MP Yousef Yousef Al-Kalabi in a statement received by Mawazine News.

He added that "the largest bloc will be determined by the President of the Republic and the Speaker of the House of Representatives and if not determined by them will be determined by the Federal Court." LINK

2Cents » October 2nd, 2018

Mahdi arrives in parliament.......calling for government formation tonight

Samson » October 2nd, 2018

Deputy: expect to assign Adel Abdul Mahdi to form the next government tonight

2nd October, 2018

Deputy in the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, that there are expectations to commission Adel Abdul Mahdi to form the next government tonight.

The deputy, who preferred to be named in an interview with / Mawazin News / "Adel Abdul-Mahdi arrived at the building of the House of Representatives."

He added that "there are expectations commissioned by the formation of the next government tonight," noting that "the Fatah al-Fath and other agreed on the nomination of Abdul Mahdi." LINK

Parliament adjourned to next Tuesday without nominating the PM......

There are now reports that Saleh has appointed Mahdi to form the government.......Time will tell if true or a political piece......Suron had announced a bit ago that the PM would be announced soon and then the reports of Mahdi came out......

IMSO, this is all good and all can now move forward......Mahdi is agreeable to Suron and Maliki and Ameri...He is also agreeable to Sistani.....Keep in mind that Sistani would not agree on Abadi.......

What's more is that the PUK officially made the move away from Barzani and the KDP....This further neutralizes Barzani's influence on the political process and i believe we will now see the PUK participate in Parliament and not boycott as they were in the past.....the end result should be that parliament will be able to achieve a quorum and get the laws to benefit the citizens moved forward.....

Frank26 » October 2nd, 2018

I ask you to remember what I said last night that I don’t care who the prime minister is only care that they announce a fully seated government

GodsServant » October 2nd, 2018

Yes Frank it was clear what you said. Just hope the PM does not take the full 30 days to select his Cabinet and Trump Cleans the floor Swiftly!!!

Sandnsea » October 2nd, 2018

Frank, Like you said the job of the PMis unimportant. Just seat the government, I get that. What I don’t get is that Abadi has been well groomed, as a statesman. I wonder where he will fit in if at all, if in fact he does not secure the position of the PM ? Thanks

Momo » October 2nd, 2018

OCTOBER 2, 2018 / 2:49 PM / UPDATED 38 MINUTES AGO

Iraqi President Salih names Adel Abdul Mahdi PM-designate - lawmakers

1 MIN READ

SULAIMANIYA, Iraq (Reuters) - Newly elected Iraqi President Barham Salih has named veteran Shi’ite politician Adel Abdul Mahdi as prime minister-designate and tasked him with forming a new government, two lawmakers told Reuters on Tuesday.

According to Iraq’s constitution, Abdul Mahdi now has 30 days to form a cabinet and present it to parliament for approval. Salih named Abdul Mahdi less than two hours after he himself was elected president. Link

GodsServant » October 2nd, 2018

there is conflicting articles out now. We will see what is real. The 30 days to name the Cabinet is accurate either way. IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

"We will See what is Real" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/2/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-