Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Stuff is Happening" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 9/30/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Stuff is Happening" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 9/30/18   Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:27 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE....

[pollyp] JESTER tell us about your negotiated phone call puleeeeze praying

[JESTER] BEEN WORKING WITH THE WOLF OFF AND ON ALL WEEK... WE STILL CAN'T PROVE WHAT ANYONE IS TELLING US...THAT IS THE REALLY FRUSTRATING PART...

[Sandhaul] Jester can you give us any unproven info

[JESTER] SO WE KNOW THERE ARE A LOAD OF PEOPLE IN RENO THAT HAVE BEEN THERE FOR SOME TIME...

[JESTER] THE PHONE CALL WAS ABOUT TRYING TO RUN SOME OF THEM DOWN TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE UP TO...

[JESTER] SINCE THEY THINK I KNOW EVERYONE THEY RAN THIS SCENARIO TO ME...

[JESTER] BUT I ACTUALLY DID KNOW SOME OF THE ONES THEY WERE LOOKING FOR...

[JESTER] OVER THE YEARS I HAVE TALKED TO LOTS OF PEOPLE... SO IT WAS ACTUALLY INEVITABLE THAT I MIGHT KNOW SOME OF THEM I GUESS...

[JESTER] THE FACT IS THAT MOST OF THEM ARE THE JOKER BROKER KIND OF PEOPLE THAT WE HAVE LEARNED TO STAY AWAY FROM BECAUSE IT IS MOSTLY BS...

[JESTER] TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL OUT OF THIN AIR AND COLLECTING AND THINGS THEY SHOULD NOT BE DOING AND THAT SORT OF THING...

[JESTER] BUT THERE IS SOME MOVEMENT AROUND ABOUT SO IT WAS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO KNOW WHAT MIGHT BE GOING ON...

[JESTER] WAS NOT THAT EASY TO ADDRESS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SO SECRET ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING...

[JESTER] BUT WE ARE WORKING ON IT.. GOT ANOTHER CALL THIS EVENING WITH SOME OF THEM...

[JESTER] WHAT IT MEANS IS THERE IS STUFF HAPPENING... BUT NO ONE CAN PINPOINT WHERE...

[JESTER] THE REAL GUYS ARE CONVINCED THINGS ARE UNDERWAY... BUT STILL NO TIME TABLE IS FORTHCOMING...

[JESTER] SO EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR INDICATORS...

[JESTER] THEORETICALLY SOME REAL GUYS WERE PAID... IT IS STILL UNKNOWN PROOF WISE IF THEY COULD BUY A PIZZA....

[JESTER] SO WE BEEN TRYING TO COME AT IT FROM THE OTHER SIDE...

[JESTER] I THOUGHT WE'D GET FURTHER TODAY... BUT THE CALL WAS DELAYED... I STILL HAVE TO MAKE IT LATER BUT I BEEN RUNNING DOWN SOME OTHER PROBLEMS TODAY...

[JESTER] THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE PEOPLE I DO TRUST ARE CONVINCED THINGS ARE UNDERWAY... BY THAT MEANING THE PROCESS IS MOVING ALONG...

[JESTER] STILL CANT TELL YOU HOW LONG THAT MIGHT BE... I AM NOT SURE THEY KNOW...

[JESTER] AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE PROOF UNDER EVERY ROCK ANYONE CAN FIND...

[JESTER] PRETTY SURE WE ARE WASTING TIME ON FAILED DEALS AND UNKEPT PROMISES BUT WE ARE DOING IT AS REQUESTED ANYWAY...

[JESTER] BUT I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD OF ASKED US TO CHECK IT OUT IF THEY DIDN'T THINK THERE MAY BE SOMETHING THERE...

[JESTER] SO WE WILL SEE IF WE CAN GET TO THE BOTTOM OF ANY OF IT...

[pollyp] JESTER sounds like there is a lot of moving parts, hard to see where it ends

[JESTER] THE MAIN THING IS THE ONES THAT COUNT THINK WE ARE THAT CLOSE...

[RPharmer] JESTER thanks for the honest info. Gives hope.

[Sandhaul] Jester praying they are correct.. thank you for the update

[JESTER] RPharmer THEY ARE NOT SAYING IT FOR NOTHING... THEY USUALLY DON'T SAY ANYTHING...

[JESTER] THE SANDMAN IS NOT FINDING ANYTHING DIFFERENT EITHER THOUGH NO MATTER WHAT THE OTHER GURUS SAY... IT JUST ISNT HAPPENING LIKE THEY ARE TELLING IT...

[Angel4444] Jester thank you for the update!! Overall, it does sounds hopeful.Thanks for sharing!! praying

[JESTER] Angel4444 IT SHOULD BE... THAT IS THE WAY I AM TAKING IT...

[caro] Jester Well that sounds good, will get just a little excited lol

[Goose] Jester why Reno again do you know?

[JESTER] Goose IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE HOTBED OF THAT SORT OF THING...

[JESTER] BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THINGS WERE QUEUED UP BUT NEVER WENT THROUGH IT WAS THOUGHT BECAUSE OF THE INTERNATIONAL ZONE THEY HAVE THERE....

[JESTER] I KNOW A FIRST ROUND WAS SKR'S THERE THE END OF 2013...

[Goose] Jester didn’t know that

[JESTER] EVERYONE WAS TRYING TO GET IN ON WHAT WAS GOING ON... BROKERS GALORE APPARENTLY

[JESTER] THEY ARE STILL THERE...

[JESTER] I BEEN TALKED TO ABOUT SECRET HANGERS AND ALL SORTS OF WEIRD STUFF THERE...

[truth] JESTER interesting.

[JESTER] SOME OF IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... I WAS NOT THERE...

​[JESTER] THERE WERE GUYS BACK IN THE DAY WATCHING THE TAIL NUMBERS OF THE PLANES TO SEE WHO WAS LANDING THERE...

[JESTER] SOME OF THAT WAS DEFINITELY WEIRD...

[JESTER] SINCE IT IS FAA THE INFORMATION ON THE PLANES ARE PRETTY EASY TO GET...

[RPharmer] JESTER that's wild. I thought Reno was all made up.

[Goose] Jester I remember back in the day you talking about some of that

[JESTER] THERE IS A TRACKING SYSTEM FOR PLANES ONLINE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO ACCESS IT....

[JESTER] RPharmer THERE ARE A TON OF WANNABES THERE NOW...

[JESTER] SOME OF THEM HAVE BEEN THERE WAITING ON THIS EVERY DAY FOR YEARS....

[pollyp] JESTER so sad, I cant imagine

[JESTER] pollyp WELL UNFORTUNATELY IN SOME CASES THE PEEPS HAVE BEEN FOOTING THAT BILL...

[pollyp] JESTER yeah, thats just crazy

[JESTER] PART OF WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO RIGHT NOW IS HELP TO RECOVER SOME PEOPLES STUFF...

[JESTER] WE WILL SEE... THEN THE SPOOKS CAN TAKE OVER...

[Sandhaul] Jester how honorable

[truth] spooks?

[JESTER] truth SERIOUSLY?

[JESTER] YOU KNOW... THREE LETTER TYPES... BLACK SUV GUYS...

[Mari] We were packed and ready to go to Reno with a hotel reservation for months till Jester said get a job and I was tired of tripping over a suitcase. LOL

[PATIENCE] THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Stuff is Happening" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 9/30/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-