Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/1/18

Go down

"Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 Empty "Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/1/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:24 am

KTFA

Godsservant » October 1st, 2018

There is that Constitutional Timing Again, does anyone know what that Timing is? I am aware we are not studying the GOI , however we would like to know when they are seated.

Daytrader » October 1st, 2018

This link is to an easy to follow graphic depicting the process flow of seating the GOI I received from a friend.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/a/img923/7724/we4HzQ.jpg

This is Constitutionally correct IMO. Am not following closely other than the naming of the largest bloc so don't have the date of the election of the Speaker of Parliament. The election date was the trigger for the start of the next time frame in the process.

"Constitutional Timing" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/1/18 Goi_orig

Samson » October 1st, 2018

Kuwait stops exporting oil to the United States

Kuwait halted the export of raw oil to the United States for the first time in nearly 25 years, according to the statistics of the information department at the US Department of Energy. The last time the United States did not buy oil from Kuwait was in 1992, when the Kuwaiti oil sector suffered a crisis because of the Iraqi occupation and the subsequent Desert Storm.

Kuwait has diverted from the United States to the most attractive Asian market, which accounts for 80 percent of Kuwait's oil exports, Bloomberg reported. Kuwait's high-quality oil is traded in Asian markets at $ 80 per barrel. The Asian market opens up new opportunities for Kuwait, and the new sanctions by the US states against Iranian oil exports.

Saudi Arabia occupied Kuwait recently in terms of exports to the United States, where last month amounted to more than one million barrels per day, as well as Iraq (more than 400 thousand barrels per day). LINK

Security media warns of the promotion of old videos to confuse the security situation in Iraq

30th September, 2018

The Center for Security Information warned on Sunday of promoting old videos to confuse the security situation in Iraq.

"The sick minds are exploiting some of the crimes that are still under investigation and are working on publishing old videos and claiming that they are modern and willing to impress public opinion," the center said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "The last thing that was published is a video showing a group of young people who were shot in a cafe in Baghdad," he said, adding that "the history of this video is back in 2013."

He added that "the security forces strongly warn all those who try to disrupt the security situation," pointing out that "will take the necessary legal action against anyone found to be involved in the publication of such sections or news does not bear some credibility." "Baghdad is safe and will remain resistant to terrorism, its tailors and malicious propagandists," he said.

A number of social networking sites have posted a video of a previous terrorist incident, which is a terrorist attack on a Baghdad cafe. LINK

Don961 » October 1st, 2018

Sunday، 30 September 2018 04:57 PM

Iran plans to use other currencies to get around US sanctions

Iran plans to get around US sanctions on its oil sales by selling its petroleum and conducting international trade in currencies other than the US dollar, the Washington Post quoted the Iranian diplomat who negotiated the nuclear deal as saying.

“The actual mechanism would be to avoid dollars,” Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif told reporters at a roundtable at the Iranian mission to the United Nations in New York on Saturday evening, saying countries are starting to make agreements to use their own currencies in bilateral trade.

“You can use your own currency,” he explained. “Sell stuff in your own currency, buy stuff in the other country’s currency, and at the end of a specific period, balance it out in a non-dollar currency. It’s quite possible and may even be profitable.”

The United States is poised to impose sanctions in early November targeting Iran’s oil sector. The sanctions were suspended under the nuclear deal that the United States and five other world powers agreed to in 2015. But after President Trump announced in May that he was withdrawing from the deal, U.S. officials have pressured countries around the world to stop their oil sales from Iran to prevent it from its chief source of income. They also threatened secondary sanctions if the sanctions are defied.

It is unclear how successful the strategy to avoid them will be.

The power of US sanctions lies in the use of the US dollar in most international transactions. A foreign company that sends its proceeds from trade with Iran through an international bank would likely face sanctions because part of it would be conducted in dollars. An international company with an American employee who has something to do with a transaction, no matter how inconsequential, could also run afoul of US sanctions. link

Bank Indonesia raises policy rate in fifth hike since May

Central Banking Newsdesk

28 Sep 2018

Indonesia’s central bank raised its policy rate for the fifth time since May on September 27, in an effort to stop the country’s currency falling.

The Indonesian rupiah has fallen to its lowest level since the global financial crisis in 2008, according to Reuters data.

The bank’s seven-person board of governors agreed to increase the policy rate by 25 basis points to 5.75% in a scheduled meeting. The last hike was on August 15.

The central bank also announced the introduction of an instrument link

Samson » October 1st, 2018

Trade: 42 Jordanian Companies Will Participate In The Baghdad International Fair

1st October, 2018

Jordanian Ambassador to Iraq Montasser al-Zu'bi announced on Monday that 42 Jordanian companies will participate in the 45th Baghdad International Fair to be held next month.

"He met with Zogby in Baghdad and discussed the importance of activating trade exchange, maintaining and deepening the development of trade and economic relations with Jordan, as well as stressing the need for Jordanian companies to enter the Iraqi market," a statement from the Information Office of the Ministry of Commerce said. Through investment or export. "

He added that "the exhibition of Jordanian industries, which was held last year on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair was an important step to instill confidence among Jordanian industrialists and investors that Iraq has become more secure and able to improve the economic reality."

For his part, the Jordanian ambassador said that "the Jordanian participation in the 45th edition of the Baghdad International Fair will be significant through the number and type of participating companies, as 42 Jordanian companies will participate in various fields of expertise." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum