Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan

Go down

US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan Empty US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan

Post by GirlBye Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:26 pm

US threats of imposing sanctions on Iran 'unjust': Turkey's Erdogan 9c3f9af6-13a6-4079-af42-184e75f8dd09

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has slammed as unjust the United States' move to impose sanctions against Iran and threaten to further toughen them.

In a speech at the opening of the Turkish parliament on Monday, Erdogan added that excluding Iran from regional matters is wrong.

He emphasized that the US had taken the wrong path by threatening and using blackmail instead of dialogue, saying it was impossible for any country to trust Washington.

In his second address to the General Assembly in New York on September 25, US President Donald Trump promised hard-hitting sanctions against Iran and urged the world to isolate the Islamic Republic, accusing it of sponsoring terrorism and sowing "chaos, death and destruction," in the Middle East.
"We ask all nations to isolate Iran's regime as long as its aggression continues," the US president said. "They do not respect their neighbors or borders or the sovereign rights of nations."

Trump announced in May that Washington was pulling out of the nuclear agreement, officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), which lifted nuclear-related sanctions against Tehran in exchange for restrictions on Tehran's nuclear program.

The deal had been signed between Iran and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council -- the United States, Britain, France, Russia and China -- plus Germany in 2015.

The US administration reintroduced the previous sanctions while imposing new ones on the Islamic Republic. It also introduced punitive measures — known as secondary sanctions — against third countries doing business with Iran. 

A first round of American sanctions took effect in August, targeting Iran's access to the US dollar, metals trading, coal, industrial software, and auto sector. A second round, forthcoming on November 4, will be targeting Iran’s oil sales and its Central Bank.
Erdogan further said the United States had lost credibility by engaging in trade wars globally.

Read more @  https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/10/01/575754/Erdogan-parliament-Iran-US-Syria-sanctions

All I have to say about this is, "RELEASE THE WATER ERDOGAN!!!"   2cents   If you are that interested in human rights why are you creating drought with your neighbor Iraq, and doing it with your partner in crime Iran.
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum