Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate! 9/30/18

Go down

Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate!  9/30/18 Empty Gary Larrabee - Philip Tilton: Important RV UpDate! 9/30/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:44 am

"Transcription of Philip Tilton's Call to Larrabee Last Night" by CapnGriff

Dear Gary,

For $3.50 at Walmart you can buy a cord that has two "male" mini-phono plugs on it. This cord will plug into your phone and the other end into the microphone receptacle on your computer and give us decent audio to listen to from your guests but especially P. Tilton.

Here is Philip Tilton's address via Gary Larrabee's YouTube Channel last night.

Philip Tilton Message of October 1, 2018

The message from Philip was very bad quality and I am doing my best to translate it here. It may not be exact but the gist of it follows below. Pass this along to anyone you think will grasp and understand that we are entering a time more like the days of the American Revolution than have been seen since. Philip's message is below:

“Yessir, Gary, we have been watching very closely, for this RV to happen and we knew there were some stumbling blocks along the way that we had been holding out for. Apparently, they had till midnight tonight to come up with the (unintelligible word), NAFTA agreement, the North American fair trade act. A couple of weeks ago we got the Mexican side done. And now, (unintelligible words) couldn't get done. And, tonight, we had till midnight to get it done. At about 9:30 Eastern everything happened in such a way that it's done. There were (unintelligible words) holdouts and what we were waiting for. Trump said “he would not let this RV go for as long as Canada was charging Americans to sell milk in Canada. And yet, Canadians can send their products over here without those same tariffs. So, it was that important that this be done. We have now gotten what we were looking for. The Mexican trade agreement was done and now the Canadian tariff agreement is complete.

Having said that, (unintelligible words) the last two weeks, we believe the (unintelligible words) currencies would happen. (Something about “when people go out into the fields and build tents for the harvest). And they live out there in the tent until the harvest is complete. Well, the harvest is now complete. So, what's that mean? Well, it means that we need to be very watchful now for what we're looking for. Having said that, we want to bring (unintelligible), about an hour ago, from a military person, to be prepared, folks, (I do not say this carelessly), there is going to be a martial law decree. And it would be life-saving advice, to listen carefully to the instructions that will be issued on (unintelligible) media outlet by the President of the United States of America. The three percenters, are on standby, (unintelligible, but sounds like he said world war three (3) ) for the first time ever. The three percenters and the sitting President, are on the same side. Love him or hate him your very life depends on following the directions when he makes that announcement. Martial law will be short term. And it will be loud and bloody. It will be a round up of Satan's puppets in one fell swoop. We do not need people going into shock in the theatre of the operation.

If not proactive, in a well-regulated militia, stay out of the way. You will be come a hindrance and a casualty because you are not battle ready unless you are proactive. The three percenters, that you don't know, the coordinates, maps or the strategy. Stay safe and let the well-trained front line do its job of irradicating the enemies domestic. Those filthy enemy combatants, puppets of Satan and the Deep State, the D.C. Cartel have indeed built a mighty army that does not honor the fine oath, as an oath honoring, Constitutional Republic that America does. Stay safe, (unintelligible) its going to get guerilla around here. (not sure of that phrase' meaning.)

Having said that, folks, if you listen to this now, what I'm saying is pay attention when the Emergency Broadcast System goes off. Follow the directions, and stay indoors for 36 to 48 hours. Three to four days, whatever it takes. It will be a fast operation and we don't want you in the way. Try to stay out of harms way. There are 400,000 people on the D.C. Payroll that don't understand what's going on. I have been saying for many years now, here with Gary Larrabee, that the Pentagon expects body bags for those people that don't understand and who have a different agenda of than the exchange of currencies. So having said that, please be safe.

Martial law is expected at any time now and the revaluation of currencies as well. So, do your thing and go on vacation as soon as you exchange. Gary, this is the best I can do and we don't know when this is going to happen, but these are the warnings to the people that go tonight. That after the agreement is complete (what agreement?) or that's what we are holding out for, we believe, that's the last octopus leg that needed to be handled. Goodnight Gary.

That's the complete message, do with it what you will. I will say that other sources are also intimating that martial law declaration is near. It's well passed the time, in this writer's opinion that America must clean house. Our Constitution and money, not to mention our forefather's good intentions have been corrupted severely by those that seek power over the people and will do anything to get it. God Bless us all, as we watch what unfolds.

Gnite/gday,

CapnGriff

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum