Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/30/18

Go down

"Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/30/18 Empty "Clarification and Reference" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/30/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:35 am

KTFA

Sunkissed » September 30th, 2018

Frank has given permission for this to be posted ... It is for CLARIFICATION and REFERENCE

SPECIMEN CURRENCY NOTES

Everyone understand that Specimen Bank Notes are printed in very limited quantities for distribution to Central Banks to aid in the recognition of the “actual” Bank Notes to follow from a country other than their own.

A specimen note is almost identical to an issued note, but is created for the purposes of educating financial institutions worldwide about the design, validity, and security features of genuine notes.

But Specimens are also used for MANY other purposes beyond what the average consumer has knowledge of — or even many currency investors.

1). Specimen Bank Notes are also purchased by investors and sold, auctioned and TRADED like a rare and valuable painting, because they are printed in limited quantities:

​Specimen Banknotes can be worth more than 10 times their face value, making a single 25,000 IQD worth over a million USD, as Banknotes become more valuable due to historical context, for setting records or for sheer rarity (as in the first notes to be printed after the Iraq war?.. And didn’t Delta say they would print 50,000 notes for trade purposes)

1890 Grand Watermelon Bill

The 1890 Grand Watermelon Bill is the rarest and most famous of all US currency notes. When it was sold for €2,791,803, it became the most expensive banknote in the world. Despite it’s playful name, which comes from the fact that the large zeros on the note look like watermelons, this note is an icon of American financial history and is known worldwide.

1924 Australian Banknote

When this rare 1000 pound Australian banknote was sold for €1,018,028 it set the record for the most expensive Australian banknote ever sold. This is the only known note to be outside of a museum since 1988 when it was last sold for €72,959.

They are often held in high regard as an example of the printing companies craftsmanship.

They are often given as priceless documents, because they are gifted to dignitaries, as President Trump, most likely has been given a Specimen Note as a gift from Iraq for facilitating the RI/RV.

To avoid use of specimen banknotes as legal tender notes, the banknotes are deformed, typically by being overprinted and/or punched (perfin) with an inscription such as "SPECIMEN", "SPECIMEN NO VALUE", “CANCELLED"

Also, each Specimen has an exclusive readily-identifiable serial number such as "99999999999" or "00000000000" or “1234567890" - different than the serial numbers of the actual Bank Notes to follow for consumption

They also have a"control number" that is used by a central bank to track what bank, or, what dignitary received a particular specimen.

2). Specimen Bank Notes that are sent to other Central Banks are ALWAYS produced from the final proof run before a bill enters circulation

Therefore, they are used to VERIFY to other Countries and Central Banks that the issuing country/Central Bank has the equipment can reliably produce a volume of banknotes.

Specimen banknotes vary in scarcity:

United States Specimen Bank Notes (and other countries), remain the legal property of the central bank they were issued from, A document is required for the recipient to acknowledge and sign, that the note remains the property of the bank, and they are required to keep the Note(s) secure and returned on demand of the issuing Central Bank - and they must return it upon request otherwise it is considered a felony. While this clause is rarely invoked, the specimens usually have control numbers (see above image, at lower left) for tracking purposes.

Some Specimen notes are widely printed (for exchange centers, etc.) these notes hold no value whatsoever and are worthless for any collector due to the sheer number of them printed.

Many many “Specimen Bank Notes) are created long before the Specimens that actually are distributed to other banks. They begin as a “potential design” all the way through deciding on colors, font, security features, to things such as “training notes” for bank tellers, Propaganda Notes in war that have been used for Psychological Warfare, and many others.
Protection of Specimen Bank Notes:

The “average” individual “collector” or “investor” will never possess an actual Specimen Note to protect the issuing country from a forger, looking to obtain cheap copies of the latest bills to identify improvements/changes he must make to his counterfeits.

Therefore, the average citizen, who has ever seen a Specimen Note has only viewed a note that has been decomissioned, and those are now collectors items that could command hundreds of times their nominal face value.

3). Why would large investors (Whales and Sharks) want to use Specimen Notes for trade and investment?

SPREADING AND REDUCING RISK:

Specimen Notes are a highly rare “tangible” benefit.

The investor has both physical ownership and control over the investment.

They provide what’s called, “material balance.”

Due to the rarity of the Specimen, investment risk is very low, because it moves in different circles than to shares, property and fixed interest.

PROVEN CAPITAL GROWTH

Rare specimens are highly valued for their “potential to increase in value.”

NO FEES! - No preliminary fees, management fees, government taxes, banking or legal expenses

NO MAINTENANCE FEES - or brokerage or storage fees

Flexibility - No fines or fees for early sale - considered liquid asset

Rare Specimen Banknotes have “continual growth”

Rarity - Age is not necessarily a factor with Specimen Bank Notes (as in the Iraqi Dinar, the new notes signify the end of an era, and beginning of another)

https://www.quora.com/Where-can-I-buy-specimen-banknotes

https://www.catawiki.com/stories/4577-top-10-most-expensive-banknotes-ever-sold

https://www.smh.com.au/money/investing/note-to-investors-not-all-money-will-make-money-20140218-32wry.html

Harley1 » September 30th, 2018

Yep. SPECIMEN means EXAMPLE. Nothing more, nothing less. A specimen note is not tradeable and has no value other than becoming a collectors item later on if it ever leaves the hands of the central bank that issued it.

IMO, every bank and exchange center would have these notes in a book with every other currency they exchange to be able to tell a real note from a fake one.

If if they have been dispersed to central banks around the world, they will ultimately be dispersed to all banks and financial institutions ahead of the real currency being approved for trade, and if they have already been sent to local banks....need I say more? IMO.

Frank26 » September 30th, 2018

NOT REALLY ......................... (wink)

GodsServant » September 30th, 2018

As we have been taught these notes have been given to the WHALES AND SHARKS and those that will Invest in Iraq , as Frank said like WS firm. These specimens have the purpose Harley stated and second purpose for the future investors.

THEY HAVE THEM NOW AND TEAMS HAVE EVIDENCE THEY ARE IN THE ASIAN THEATRE< thus Frank wanting to speak to our forum member in China.

Let them quickly feed AS WE ARE NEXT

Samson » September 30th, 2018

Al-Kaabi to Sardar Abdullah: The presidency is a symbol of Iraq's unity and sovereignty

30th September, 2018

The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi, during a meeting with the candidate for the post of President of the Republic, Saradar Abdullah, on Sunday, that the post is a symbol of Iraq's unity and sovereignty. "Hassan Karim, the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives received in his office today, the independent candidate for the presidency of the Republic, Saradar Abdullah," his office said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press.

He added that "the post of President of the Republic is the highest administrative position in the government structure of the Iraqi state, as the symbol of unity and sovereignty of the country and the protector of its constitution and political process and democracy."

He stressed that "the House of Representatives is going to elect a President of the Republic on time because of the need to stabilize the political process and to move towards forming the next government." LINK

David12001 » September 30th, 2018

This is very very exciting, this can not happen at a program rate, imoo, this is freaking awesome

Moparman » September 30th, 2018

In the business world, you don't honor a business going backward or in a stand still. You honor the business that is going forward or vastly improving. The CBI and Iraq are about to tell the world, we are improving and we are going International.

Master Card honors the Central Bank of Iraq

30th September, 2018

Master Card International honored the Central Bank of Iraq, represented by the Department of Payments in this bank, with a shield of excellence during the annual conference held in Spain.

The recognition of the policies and strategies adopted by the Central Bank of Iraq in payment systems and the important role it plays in leading the market through the establishment of an integrated payment system depends on the exchange of international best practices by organizing the work of participants and the opening of professional competition and the elimination of monopolization .

On the other hand, the company showed its support to contribute to support the Central Bank of Iraq and banks and licensed companies operating in the country through the best and latest technologies that reflect positively on the reality of the Iraqi economy.

https://cbi.iq/news/view/865

The stock exchange traded 5.5 billion shares last week

30th September, 2018

The bourse announced Sunday that it traded 5.5 billion shares during the last week, ending on 27/9/2018, worth KD 3.3 billion

The Stock Exchange said in a statement, read by the "Economy News", that it organized "during the week ending 27/9/2018 five sessions to trade in the regular market as well as in the second market in the normal time of the (12-12) Shares traded for this week (5.578) billion, worth (3.312) billion dinars

The index of ISX 60 closed at the last session of the week at (533.21) points, "noting that" the number of shares purchased from non-Iraqi investors for the week (163) million shares valued at (298) million dinars through the implementation of (129) Deal on shares (9) companies LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum