Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Christmas 4U
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Санта читает у ёлки

Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 30, 2018

Go down

Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 30, 2018

Post  Ssmith on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:31 am

Dan's Daily Update

September 30, 2018

GCR/RV Highlights

Sunday Morning:

SUMMARY:
European sources have joined those who say that the money for the RV/GCR will be released this week.

Several have asked what I meant by “Plan B” being released. I meant that if Pres. Trump is not able to get the international support to release the funds globally, he will release other options to increase funding for the US economy. No, he does not have the authority to make Europe or Australia follow suit!

I have mentioned this here before, and I do not know how accurate it is, but I keep hearing a well connected source imply that tier 5 currency holders, the “John Q Public” uninformed public currency holder, will have the opportunity to exchange his Zimbabwe bonds/ currency in October, but he will NOT be able to redeem Zimbabwe Bond/Currency notes such as many of us hold. So, if you have gifted Zim to someone who just stuck them in his sock drawer, and is not paying any attention at all to the possibility of an RV, you might want to remind him, when the RV finally starts, that he had better call right away and get an appointment to exchange in the next few weeks, OR HE WILL LOSE HIS ABILITY TO EXCHANGE AT ALL. (Other currency will not be affected.)

If this is indeed true, I suggest that YOU not take the responsibility from your gift recipient, and you not make it YOUR responsibility to see that he exchanges on time. I do strongly believe that God has set many such “winnowing and sifting” opportunities to insure that only those who can handle the opportunity actually receive it. I have seen many people just withdraw themselves from the RV for no good reason, and I do not feel that it is wise to dissuade them from that decision, else the karma land on the head of the dissuader! God/Heaven/Angels know what those people can accept, and what they cannot, and I suggest again that it is fine to give them the opportunity to participate in this blessing, but do not be surprised when some people just can’t receive it.

-------------

I said a few days ago in a private post that i didn't think that extra insurance on your funds was necessary. that was assuming that the QFS system was up and running. if it is not, then some of that Lloyds insurance would probably be a good idea.

---------------

Sunday Evening:

SUMMARY:
Sorry, folks, I was unable to post on two of my Skype rooms this morning after I tried to post the newsletters. Paul posted it for me about 30 minutes later. I was later able to post. I don’t know if this was an intentional blockade of Skype, or if it was some kind of malfunction. We will see what happens tonight.

ZAP give no specific predictions other than things in China are going forward now.
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum