Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 28, 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 28, 2018   Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:19 am

Dan's Daily Update

September 28, 2018

GCR/RV Highlights

Friday Afternoon:

Summary:

Bruce:
We believe that the goal was to get the Zim in by the end of this month. That is going to be touch, but if they do get this started here shortly, they can get a lot of it in as little as a few days. Now I cannot tell you if that is their absolutely goal, but I believe they wanted to get this started in this fiscal year. This fiscal year ends Sunday. Bruce: The new fiscal year starts October 1st, Monday. I believe their intention is to start us by the weekend. We have understood that the public who I refer to as Tier 5 maybe starting early next week. We may get a few days head start.

Bruce: [Abadi’s new, more powerful Prime Minister] position and everything having to do with their new Parliament all of that along with CBI, everything we been looking for will be done on Monday, Iraq time.

Bruce: Some of the banks are talking about they are gearing up for a Monday, Tuesday start. the President is in charge of the release and he will give the green light.

Bruce: They are tracking our GPS [devices] in our phones to make sure we are safe and they will track us to the appointment and from the appointment till you get home for a period of an hour so everything is okay.

Bruce: If you are a Zim holder, you should say I have Zim bonds and then name your other currencies. If you are going to do some humanitarian projects and you are willing to put up to 75% of your Zim redemption into humanitarian projects, …they will give you a higher rate for that

(Bruce, referring to structured payouts): If I have 2% to 2.5%, that is plenty per year because the vast amount that you are investing is so great.

Bruce: You guys are prepared. We are the chosen. We are not bragging, but we are chosen to go forward and to really help humanity on this globe and maybe beyond this globe. Keep that in mind. You have been chosen for such a time as this. This is going to be an opportunity to give back in ways we never really thought possible back in the old days when we found out about currency and picking them up. This is going way beyond than we ever were before.

Friday Evening:

Summary:
Democrat leaders may have overstepped their playbook, demonstrating their irrationality and blatant dishonesty. Payoffs were filmed changing hands in the senate. Q indicates that POTUS is still confident that Kavanaugh will be victorious.

Sources still say POTUS wants this RV done this month, which means, by Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 28, 2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-