Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 9/28/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 9/28/18   Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:28 pm

September 28, 2018

Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,
I bring you much news today.

So in the process of redenomination of the Iraqi dinar we know that the CBI has moved to level 2 in the plan. Please see my diagram on this topic. It will help you understand it much better.

This week Iraqi sources on Wednesday accused unknown parties of being behind the "crisis" of small cash groups, stressing that these parties are buying large quantities of dinars (mostly 500 category) from the small cash categories at the CBI price and selling on the market outside of the banking system for up to 10% spread. This in violation of the MCP enforced by the IMF. This is creating a mass shortage of these notes. The Central Bank of Iraq had recently told us they will solve the "crisis" during the next two weeks.

Full article is in the articles section below.

More news….

A source in the Sadrist movement that the alliance (s) will remain in the parliamentary opposition to assess the work of the next government and the accountability of the defaulters in the new government.

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that there is agreement to nominate Haider Abadi to the post of Vice President of the Republic in order to "save face water."

He added: "It is expected to nominate Salim al-Jubouri and Arshad al-Salhi two more deputies to the President of the Republic."

The source said: "The share of the Alliance (s) in the next government will be five ministries out of 22 ministries, which will be independent," noting: "The identification of these ministries will be during the upcoming negotiations between the various blocs."

(Mnt Goat – I don’t think Abadi needs to save face. He has done an outstanding job in his time as PM. I would luv to see him for second term but we are reading this is more than likely not going to happen. So anyone in these 3 VP positions is fine with me as long as they are not Iranian backed puppets.)

More news….

Economy News _ Baghdad

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, the need to activate the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq to finance small and medium enterprises, which aims to revitalize the economic cycle in the country.

The banking adviser to the Association of Iraqi private banks, Samir Nusairi said in an interview with "Economy News", "The Governor of the Central Bank addressed during the regular meeting with banks on the need to activate the initiative to finance small and medium projects, which aims to revitalize the economic cycle of the country, Governmental and private development.

More news….

The newly elected speaker of parliament, Mohamed Halboussi, on Tuesday, set a deadline for the election of the President of the Republic.

A parliamentary source told Alsumaria News that "the Speaker of the Parliament, during its meeting held today, the second of October next date a deadline for the selection of the President of the Republic."

Still no news as to the election of the new prime minister. According to the Iraqi constitution they have until Nov 2nd to announce the new prime minister and seat him. If this is not conducted on time it could give cause for the UN and the USA to step in an declare an “emergency government” thus allowing Haider al-Abadi a 2 year term followed by early elections in 2020. I do not think this is going to happen.

Some idiot gurus are telling everyone that they are stalling this elections process to coincide with the new fiscal accounting year. Really? How utterly stupid can you be? Why make such a statement. If they really wanted to do this all they have to do is change the constitution so the process lines up and ends Oct 1st. Why do through all these charades? So again these idiot gurus are just guessing, as usual as to what is really happening.

So do I know any better?

Yes, I do have enough common sense in my brain not to go along with such ridiculous explanations for the delay. Why not just take it for what it is worth and say the delay is due to getting rid of the corruption and weeding out the Iranian influence. Also we know the USA wants to also approve of who ever is going to be the new prime minister. They will go along with Haider al-Abadi or another candidate if they have guarantees he/she will maintain the constitution and mover Iraq ahead. So we don’t have to make up fantasy stories to try to control what is going on in Iraq. The news media is giving us all the pieces we need, only many don’t want to put the puzzle together or accept the pieces. They want to invent their own reality.

DISSAPOINTMENT COMING

I have to tell everyone that following this nonsense of TNT and other idiot gurus that a major blow and disappointment is coming soon. Why do I say this? I am saying this because the hype and suspension will end without receiving your expectations of an RV. I can guarantee it. Do I want the reinstatement to happen too. Of course I do and it will, but on the terms of the CBI, IMF and the USA and not some bank stories or made up fantasies.

Honestly, I do not know what else to tell everyone and I am surely not going to lie to you or string you along. Right now we know the CBI is slowly, through a process, moving towards more and more use of the lower category notes. We see it in the news. The fact that they are now experiencing a severe shortage in the small categories tells us this process is working. Will the CBI be pumping other, newer smaller category notes in the coming weeks? I fully believe this is not what they are taking about in all these recent articles. They are not yet ready for this next step to level 3, as in my diagram.

We know that electronic banking, Point of Sale (POS), ATMs and other reforms have given them this capability now to utilize these small category notes. They have turned a milestone in the process and so now it is a matter of time until they launch even lower, lower denominations, eventually getting off the older 3 zero notes all together.

BANNING THE USE 3 ZERO NOTES?

I “firmly” do NOT believe a word of this bullshit coming from these gurus who are telling you they will stop taking these 3 zero notes (5,000, 10,000, 25,000 and 50,000) and will set a deadline for turning them in. This will NEVER occur since the CBI told these 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the smaller category notes for up to 10 years (or longer if needed). The goal of the CBI is simply to slowly let the economy drive the process and put the dependency on the use of smaller category notes and gradually introduce yet even smaller notes.

But I will tell you there will come a point when they will have to reinstate the currency to the international global currency exchanges and trade the currency. This is mainly what we wait for. This is when we go to the banks. When this happens the rate will rise and the CBI will be forced to launch the other even small category notes. So what do you watch for next? I don’t know about you but I am watching for the launching of the 100 dinar note next. I don’t care about what the hell the banks are doing. They are the aftermath of the process and at the very bottom of the chain of events. Why is anyone even concerned with their nonsense since all these other events must first take place before you and I can even think about going to the bank? I will tell you why these idiot gurus pump this stuff. Because they need to keep the hype going. This is what they are all about. If it isn’t bank stories, then it China stories or White Night stories or med bed stories, or how NESARA is going to “save the republic” stories. It goes on and on. Clyde Barnun of

More news….

The Foreign Affairs Committee of the US Congress approved a bill to deal with Iranian interference in Iraqi affairs.

“The document enables the US authorities to charge Iran and its militias with responsibility for their deadly activities in Iraq,” said Bill Roiss, head of the commission.

He said that these militias represent a threat to the Iraqi people and the interests of the United States in Iraq, where “its elements fired mortars at the US Embassy in Baghdad, earlier this month

(Mnt Goat – Read the article yourself. I have repeatedly been telling everyone for many years this is VERY important to get rid of the Iranian influence. I dare anyone to tell me that getting rid of the Iranian influence does not have an impact on the CBI decision to reinstate the currency, as well as other matters concerning the elections.)

More news….

Baghdad News

September 24, 2018

Iraq CBI meets with the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) in Jordan to put pressure on the USA to approve full reinstate their currency. The CBI needs an assurance that the reinstatement will occur and it can then trade currency and pay all debts using the dinar.

More news….

Informed sources said that the political blocs agreed that Adel Abdul Mahdi will be prime minister and that the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi will serve as Vice President of the Republic.

The sources pointed out that the choice of Abdul Mahdi for the post of prime minister came in order to resolve the dispute between the coalition of construction, which includes Nuri al-Maliki and Hadi al-Amiri and the alliance of reform and reconstruction, which includes victory and the rest of the wisdom and patriotism on the character proposed for the post of prime minister.

(Mnt Goat – this could all change again and until they officially announce the nominee for PM, the fat lady has not yet sung. This is just a news article and not official.)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Intelligence sources on Wednesday accused unknown parties of being behind the "crisis" of small cash groups, stressing that these parties are buying the amount of 100 thousand dinars from the small cash categories at a price of 110 thousand dinars, which is denied by an economist. The Central Bank of Iraq will solve the "crisis" during the next two weeks.

Since the beginning of this year, the local market has witnessed a suffocating crisis in the availability of small denominations of coins (1000 dinars, 500 dinars, 250 dinars), until the price of one hundred thousand dinars of small currencies worth 110 thousand dinars.

The intelligence sources told Al-Ghad Press that "unknown and unknown bodies, whether internal or external, are behind the scarcity of small cash groups from the local market."

"Since the first half of this year we have observed a new situation in the Iraqi market, the purchase of one hundred thousand dinars of small cash categories of 110 thousand dinars in the categories of more than five thousand dinars and above."

THE SOURCES ATTRIBUTED THIS TO "AN ATTEMPT TO REDUCE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST FOREIGN CURRENCIES, SO THAT WHENEVER THE SMALL GROUPS DISAPPEARED, DEALING WITH THE HIGHER CATEGORIES, AND THUS BECOME THE LAST CATEGORIES IS THE CURRENCY TRADED IN THE MARKET."

HOWEVER, ECONOMIC EXPERT HAMMAM AL-SHAMMA TOLD AL-GHAD PRESS THAT IT WAS NOT SO AND WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS A "TEMPORARY SITUATION."

HE SAID THAT "THE SCARCITY OF SMALL GROUPS OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY IN THE MARKET IS A TEMPORARY SITUATION BECAUSE THE CENTRAL BANK CUT LARGE AMOUNTS OF THEM AND ONCE IT STARTS PUMPING IN THE MARKETS GRADUALLY ENDING THE CRISIS."

"THE PHENOMENON OF SMALL GROUPS IS SMALL BECAUSE OF THE FREQUENT CIRCULATION AND NEED BY SMALL SELLERS, SO THEY ARE SOLD AT A PRICE HIGHER THAN THEIR RELATIVE VALUE AND WHEN THE MARKET IS AVAILABLE, THE CRISIS ENDS."

Al-Shamaa denied that there are "parties behind the crisis of small cash groups," adding that "the crisis will end within two weeks after the Central Bank pumped quantities of small groups."

Drivers of public transport, shop owners and markets told Al-Ghad Press that they are facing a "real crisis" in providing small cash groups and are often embarrassed both by their customers and public transport drivers, who said the crisis affected their daily income.

A number of the drivers of the medium transport buses (Koster) and small (Kia), some of them buy the 25 thousand dinars of small groups at a price of 27500 dinars.

"We are facing a big problem with small currencies, but they are concentrated in the category of 500 dinars. Most of the passengers pay 1,000 dinars and they have 500 dinars left. We have the right to repay them, but from where we do not exist in the market, we have to pay them back, 1000 dinars) some of them do not take it and few take it, but the result both of us damaged, passengers pay 1000 dinars twice the fare, and the driver waives his wages.

WHAT’S NEW IN THE KURDISTAN REGION?

ERBIL/SULAIMANIYA, Iraq (Reuters) - A year after a failed bid for independence, Iraq’s Kurds will be voting again on Sunday, this time in a parliamentary election that could disrupt the delicate balance of power in their semi-autonomous region.

With opposition parties weak, the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) are likely to extend their almost three decades of sharing power.

But splits within the PUK present the possibility that Masoud Barzani’s KDP will take a dominant position in Kurdish politics, both in the regional capital Erbil and in the difficult formation of a federal government in Baghdad.

The contentious referendum on independence in 2017, led by Barzani, promised to set Iraq’s Kurds on a path to a homeland.

Instead, a swift backlash from Baghdad dashed those prospects and diminished the region’s autonomy.

Speaking on the vote’s first anniversary, Barzani, who stepped down as Kurdish president in the aftermath, told thousands of flag-waving men in Erbil: “We will never give up our dignity or honor.”

But Barzani - still the KDP’s leader and main vote-getter - also added that “even 1,000 years of war won’t solve the problem”.

Even though relations with Baghdad have improved, the Kurdish region has lost territory and economic autonomy, and voter frustration is rising.

“This is the first time that I’m not voting,” said Ahmed Abdullah, a 68-year-old retiree. “The two parties in power steal and lie, and that’s how they stay in power. I’ve stopped believing anything will change.”

“NOTHING EVER CHANGES”

Abdullah had been a supporter of the PUK, the second largest party, led by the Talabani family and based around Sulaimaniya.

The PUK and the Erbil-based Barzani clan’s KDP together form a dynastic duopoly predicated on patronage in the regions they respectively control. But years of stagnant politics, unpaid salaries and corruption have undermined faith in politics and shrunk the turnout in recent elections.

The situation was not helped by the suspension of parliament between 2015 and 2017 due to in-fighting.

“What’s the point of voting? Nothing ever changes, whether we vote or not. Things just get worse,” said 38-year-old teacher Alan Baram.

Senior KDP leader Hoshyar Zebari acknowledged that allegations of Kurdish fraud in May’s federal election had undermined public confidence, and said Sunday’s vote was “critical to restoring the legitimacy of our institutions”.

But most major parties say they do not expect more than about 40 percent of the 3.85 million registered voters to go to the polls - below even the record low of 44.5 percent who voted in the federal election.

A low turnout could benefit the KDP and PUK, whose voters tend to be more committed, respecting their role in establishing autonomy after the Gulf War of 1991.

The KDP also commands some respect for ushering in the referendum, despite the negative consequences for the region, while the PUK has yet to heal the internal rifts that opened when its founder Jalal Talabani died in 2017.

ALLEGATIONS OF FRAUD

Those PUK divisions have not been helped by the decision of Barham Salih to quit the opposition Coalition for Democracy and Justice, which he founded, in order to rejoin the PUK and seek the Iraqi presidency.

Salih’s former party has all but collapsed and, further clearing the field for the KDP, the main opposition party, Gorran, is still rebuilding after the death of its charismatic leader in 2017.

All opposition parties were further weakened by dismal showings in May’s federal election, amid multiple allegations - not confirmed in the subsequent recount - of fraud by the two main parties.

“If there’s widespread fraud again, all opposition parties will be diminished,” said Attah Mohammed of the Kurdistan Islamic Group, a sentiment echoed by other opposition leaders.

The election will cast a shadow in Baghdad, where the KDP and PUK are competing for the post of federal president, reserved for Kurds ever since a U.S.-led coalition toppled Saddam Hussein in 2003.

Though historically the position has been filled by the PUK, the KDP have fielded their own candidate.

Kamal Chomani, non-resident fellow at the Washington-based Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy, said that, despite no longer being president of Kurdistan, Barzani hoped to be seen as the pre-eminent Kurdish leader:

“He wants all the players to come and see him in Erbil any time they need to deal with the Kurds.”

Whether that kind of power politics will inspire many to vote appears doubtful.

“I only ever voted in the referendum because that was for Kurdistan,” said 20-year-old fruit-seller Mostafa Ali in Erbil. “These elections are for the parties, not for Kurdistan.”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 9/28/18   Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 9/28/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-