Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18

Go down

"Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 Empty "Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:34 am

TNT

Tishwash:

interesting take, time will tell

Sadr source: an agreement to nominate Abadi as Vice President of the Republic to "save the face"!

A source in the Sadrist movement that the alliance (s) will remain in the parliamentary opposition to assess the work of the next government and the accountability of the defaulters in the new government.

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that there is agreement to nominate Haider Abadi to the post of Vice President of the Republic in order to "save face water."

He added: "It is expected to nominate Salim al-Jubouri and Arshad al-Salhi two more deputies to the President of the Republic."

The source said: "The share of the Alliance (s) in the next government will be five ministries out of 22 ministries, which will be independent," noting: "The identification of these ministries will be during the upcoming negotiations between the various blocs." link

"Interesting Take" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/27/18 Basra_orig

PrayitForward:
Pictures of Iraq in 1960, and note how Basra resembles Venice! May th​ey get back to that. Wow, how beautiful a thing to make out of the de​sert. https://www.businessinsider.com/amazing-pictures-of-peaceful-iraq-2014​-6

Harambe:
Reuters: Once Iraq's Venice, Basra's waters have now turned deadly https://reut.rs/2xUpshc

JSstripler:
ZIM OMG LOOK----- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtfxW1nSU38

PhillyPete:
jsstripler.....it's a rich country anyone should jump at the chance....thanks for sharing

Mthuli Ncube "Americans show Interest in Investing in Zimbabwe"
https://youtu.be/MtfxW1nSU38?t=1

Believer2:
It's now free to freeze and unfreeze your credit report to protect against fraud

Credit report freezing is now free

Anne Stych, Contributing Writer

Sep 21, 2018, 8:44am EDT

It’s now free to freeze your credit report to help protect yourself against fraud, thanks to an amendment to the Fair Credit Act that takes effect today.

Freezing your credit report stops a credit rating company from inadvertently disclosing your personal information to someone trying to fraudulently open a credit card or take out a loan in your name, CNN reports.

The new federal law requires that credit bureaus Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion let consumers freeze and unfreeze their credit at no charge. Although some states already had laws in place requiring that the bureaus provide the service for free, others allowed charges that ranged from $2 to $10, per CNN.

A credit rating agency must put the freeze in place within one business day if a request is made online or over the phone and within three business days if it is made by mail. Agencies must lift a freeze within one hour of a request.

Freezing and/or unfreezing an account will not affect your credit score, Fast Company reports, and is more effective than preventing fraudulent activity while a credit alert notifies consumers after fraud occurs.

The law change was spurred by a massive data breach at Equifax that exposed personal information from more than 143 million consumers.

“A credit freeze is the best way to prevent fraudsters from opening credit in your name,” said CreditCards.com industry analyst Ted Rossman.

“They prevent anyone from opening credit in your name, even you. When you’re legitimately in the market for a new credit card, mortgage, auto loan or anything else that requires a credit check, you will need to notify Equifax, Experian and TransUnion that you want to temporarily lift the freeze.”

https://www.bizjournals.com/bizwomen/news/latest-news/2018/09/freezing-your-credit-report-to-prevent-fraud-is.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum