Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq

Go down

Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq Empty Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq

Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq Story_img_5bad1dfbb7e4c

2018/9/27 21:14

(International: Euphrates News) A Syrian official revealed, close to his country's resumption of the export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq.

"The contracts include the export of vegetables, fruits, legumes, grains and citrus fruits to Russia, Belarus, Iraq and Kuwait," he said. And Lebanon, "adding that" export operations achieve the profit margin of farms by reducing the amount of available goods in the markets, and thus gradually increase prices through marketing to the central markets in the provinces. "

The Syrian official said" the existence of an export problem in light of the closure of the Border border, prompting action to move the export process through sea ports. "

Syrian Minister of Internal Trade and Consumer Protection Abdullah al-Gharbi revealed in August that "the supply of one million tons of wheat will be in exchange for the export of vegetables and Syrian fruits worth 50 million dollars, of which 100 thousand tons of citrus."

For his part, the Federation of Syrian Chambers of Agriculture, the existence of "bottleneck marketing" because of the abundance of crop and low domestic consumption, in addition to the closure of land border crossings with both Iraq and Jordan.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=175815

Syria resumes export of vegetables and fruits to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum