Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/26/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/26/18   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:54 am

(Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .

Tuesday’s Update:

Parliament did meet on Tuesday, but no vote for President was taken. The Speaker of the House announced the 2nd of October to be the determining date for the selection of the President of the Republic. #wearethepeople

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! We knew that and talked about it on our last call, that they probably would not vote. The 2nd will be out of the Constitution if they don’t vote.

More news on TV this morning. Good news, bad news everywhere in Iraq. TV says, Iraq’s missed another open voting date; they have a presidential candidate and all hell broke loose on a PM and the USA chance to put Abadi in. Iraq is pushing back and is at a standstill and a deal cannot be reached by the end of Constitutional timelines. That’s what they are saying on TV. Once again I say, watch what they do not what they say.

Ray: That in itself is confusing. When they say they missed another ultimatum date but have a President candidate but Oct 2nd is when the President candidate is supposed to be selected.

Tony: And they say ultimatum date for who? On the 25th when the actual voting date is the 2nd and till then they are under the Constitution. We’ve been talking all month about them waiting untill Oct, the next accounting year. That would put them into the next accounting year and make things easier not only for Iraq but the USA and the accounting system. . . makes more sense. The closer we got to it, it makes more sense.

Can’t agree on PM according to their newspaper articles and what they are putting on TV. Now their religious leader is confusing them as he wants somebody with experience . . . but not previously in the GOI. Saying he doesn’t want Abadi, Maliki, none of them. That makes no sense. Abadi is the only one that could do it.

This is between Iran and the US both trying to control Iraq. They are being influenced on both sides and both being exposed for what they are doing to both the citizens on the street and government officials. They either take the vote or the US comes in based on Constitutional crisis. . . I don’t know what’s going to happen.

I have no banking updates! None! Because they don’t know. They were ready but they have no new window! If it goes to Oct 2nd I do see a new window coming out over the weekend or . . . at least by Monday having some kind of window after the 2nd. Not a whole lot to discuss or news out there that affects us.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: . . . no window. If it goes to Oct 2nd I see a new window coming out over the weekend . . . or by Monday having some kind of window.

Right now Kurdistan needs to nominate a President. We know that is supposed to happen Oct. 2nd. Then PM and we know it’s not going to be resolved before the Constitutional time. Somewhere between Oct 2nd – Nov. 2nd they run out of Constitutional time and the US will have to make a decision.

IRAQ: No decision on which group has the largest bloc. Tony: It’s going to be like that till Kurdistan names their President. That’s when it will be decided. . . They have it down to two names . . . still arguing . . . could have voted on Monday. . . no reason for them not to go ahead and vote. They are intentionally dragging this out until Oct. 2nd. While they are also arguing, they are trying to negotiate with Maliki and others.

CBI has already said they have completed all they need to do and waiting for the Parliament vote/stability in the GOI.

Parliament – Vote on President has been moved to Oct 2nd. Tony: That would put us into the next accounting year. . . They can continue to meet and pass laws as they have been doing. Oct 2nd may come and they don’t vote and be outside the Constitution but I don’t see them doing that. . . They either take the vote or the US comes in based on Constitutional crisis.

Media: Iraq missed another vote date and a the TV is saying a deal cannot be reached by Constitutional guidelines.

Prime Minister: no agreement on a candidate and the top cleric has said he wants someone with experience but not someone who has been in the government before. Tony: That makes no sense. Abadi is the only one that could do it.

Constitution: If they elect a President Oct 2nd they have till Nov 2nd to elect a PM or be outside of the Constitution.

Dinar 000 Notes: All are not off the streets yet because the citizens don’t trust the banks.

Tony’s GOI contacts: He has not heard from them in a week. Tony: Something is going on.

INTERNATIONAL:

Currencies: No update today on currency rates.

UNITED STATES:

Banks: Tony has not heard from any of his bank contacts. Unknown if the rates on the screens locked in. Wells Fargo got caught doing a lot of illegal stuff. Tony: So the other banks did not want WF to be the foundation bank. I’m not sure that is an issue. Are the banks holding us up? No, I don’t agree it’s the banks.

Taxes: No change in previous information that this will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: No release yet.

Rumor: UST Secretary Mnuchin refuses to initiate the RV. Tony: I believe this is nonsense. People make up all kinds of stuff. How does the UST Secretary have more authority than the President. He’s fired people for less than this. Who does that make sense to?

EXCHANGING: Ray: I don’t have any reservations exchanging with any bank in the banking system. The bank you exchange with may not be your bank . . . down the road. Tony: I recommend everyone call and get the rates. . . Negotiate.

BUY/SELL Rate: The bank calls the highest rate the buy rate – what you pay them to purchase the currency. The sell rate is what you will sell your currency back to them for. It will be a lower rate than the buy rate.

Contract rate will be the highest rate but when you consider the conditions attached to it, it may not be the best deal.

Single Trustee Trust: Inadvisable and highly susceptible to legal challenge.

ZIM Information: No change in previous information. Contract/Humanitarian rate is still at $2.00. Structured payout based on the bank you exchange at. A larger bank maybe able to give you the most favorable terms. Tony: Personally, I would not take the time to get the contract rate in Zimbabwe.

Q & A: TNT Forum
– What do you believe is the minimum amount of Dinar and Dong to qualify for contract rates? 500,000 a good starting point? Tony: 500,000. I don’t think they will do it at 30,000. A million could work depending on where you go. They will ask, ‘what would you do with it if we did give it to you?’ So have a plan.

Q & A: Callers
– Articles out that Parliament is meeting tomorrow and voting on formation of a temporary legal committee. One o’clock their time, 6 am EDT. The article notes it’s their third regular session. Saying it’s about Basra. How likely they could vote on their President tomorrow or the President assign the PM role? The fiscal year for the US also starts on Oct 1 and everyone sings Kumbaya! Ray: Odds of that are like me being struck by lightning! . . . That’s the perfect scenario all of us wish for. If I was ever wrong please let this be the time!
– News article out that says the increase in interest rate by the Federal Reserve will affect currency values. Tony: I haven’t read the article but tidbits like this have been coming out over the last year.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . .Okay guys. It is a no news Wednesday. Wasn’t really any news out there. We’ll see if anything happens on Friday. They’re saying not going to vote until Oct 2nd. Let’s see if they do. Until then by the weekend the banks say they will have a window for us to look at. That will give us some additional information. We haven’t talked to our guys in Iraq . . . almost in a week. The ones in the GOI, so we know something is going on. Right now they have all been “extremely quiet!” I am Looking to hear from them over the weekend and we where we are at. I’ll talk to you guys Friday morning.

Ray . . .Enjoy your hump day Wednesday. We’ll be back in touch when we have good info to share. (played “I Believe.”)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/26/18   Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:24 pm

Well the Renfrow brothers are now predicting Oct.  What year?  The old zim will be worth $2.00?  That means if you buy one 100Trillion note, you will be worth $200Trillion dollars???  How outrageous that people believe this.  The 100Trillion note is worthless, except for those selling them on EBay.  How can anyone believe what is being said?  Is everyone so desperate???  Very sad.  And, to think, I once believed some of this crap!  At that time I was going through horrible financial strain, which led me to become homeless for 14 months, until I amazingly won the Lottery.  I have to say it is easier to win the Lottery than it is believing the dinar or zim is going to make you a millionaire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/26/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-