Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Declaration of Sovereignty" 9/25/18

2 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Declaration of Sovereignty" 9/25/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:32 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 Tank_211

SEPTEMBER 25, 2018

Trump declares sovereignty at UN #BANKTREASON

DECLARATION OF SOVEREIGNTY

Now do your job

The US has been under the control of the “Crown” since it’s inception. This Crown doesn’t actually refer to the UK as usually described. It actually refers to the “Royal Monarch” who acted as Earth’s Military Dictator and Chief Psyops Officer for many many years. This individual was removed and based on her DNA, Kim-Possible assumed the same seat of authority with a different agenda to return the wealth stolen from the people, back to the people. In January 2018, she revealed her offer to forgive the US Debts held by the Federal Reserve, return the property ownership of Washington DC to US Control, and recognized the United States of America as a Sovereign Country for the first time in its existence. This required acceptance and acknowledgement to be enacted and the assets held in the Trust to be returned.

It would appear based on President Trump’s speech at the United Nations that he has just declared the United States of America to be free from the Rothschild’s control, and an independent nation of Sovereign beings. It would also appear that he has accepted the proposed terms presented to him by the Manna World Holding Trust to become the President that freed the United States.

The Manna World Holding Trust has already transferred funds to the United States utilizing Pre-Advice transfers directly received by the appropriate parties for the funding of the Wall and the Military. The Rothschild’s did attempt to take credit for these transfers, and later attempted to steal them altogether. Kim could have pulled them back but they were necessary at the time to avoid a liquidity crisis.

Once again we are facing a banking crisis. Banks have had their liquidity taken down to zero and they’re almost all of them are insolvent or unable to pay their debts. Currently we are in a stand-off between the people and the Countries, against the Rothschild’s and the Banks.

Allow that reality to set in. If you work in a bank, have no valid liquidity, the Governments of the world have ordered you to honor our transfers for humanitarian projects, and the Master Trust over your bank will not allow you to have allocated funds until you allow the transfers in for the people, then aren’t you guilty of treason?

You may be use to the big money of the Order bailing you out no matter what your crime, but Manna has all of their funds on lock down too. In fact, Manna is the same Dragon Family Trust that they use to have access to, but they don’t have the DNA to access it now.

So who exactly are you staying loyal to while you’re not getting paid to commit treason?

REQUEST TO: BANKS AND US GOVERNMENT

We ask the banks to cooperate and that the funds from the Government Approved Transfers be CREDITED into the appropriate accounts immediately.

To the US Government: DO YOUR JOB. Enforce the laws. Clear the transfers for the people’s money today.

Trump boasts of America’s might, draws headshakes at UN

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 UN

UNITED NATIONS — Promoting his aggressive “America First” agenda, President Donald Trump delivered a sharp rebuke of global governance at the United Nations on Tuesday, drawing headshakes and even laughter from fellow world leaders as he boasted of America’s economic and military might.

At the U.N., Trump seized his opportunity to assert American independence from the international body. He was unapologetic about his decisions to engage with the erstwhile pariah North Korea, remove the U.S. from the international Iran nuclear accord and object to U.N. programs he believes are contrary to American interests.

“We reject the ideology of globalism and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism,” Trump said.

He referenced a long list of U.N. initiatives, from the International Criminal Court to the Human Rights Council, that his administration is working to undermine.

“As far as America is concerned, the ICC has no jurisdiction, no legitimacy and no authority,” he said. The U.S. is boycotting the Human Rights Council, arguing it overlooks abuses by some and serves as a venue for anti-American and anti-Israeli action.

“The U.S. will not tell you how to live and work or worship,” Trump said. “We only ask that you honor our sovereignty in return”

Trump’s denunciation of globalism drew murmurs from the room that stands as the very embodiment of the notion.

SOURCE

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-boasts-of-americas-might-draws-headshakes-at-un/ar-AAABj9K

#BANKTREASON

-TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Declaration of Sovereignty" 9/25/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:55 am

You are a flaming idiot with no knowledge of history. The US has not been under the control of the crown. The US rebelled against control of the crown in 1776, and won it's independence from the crown in 1781 although I suppose it could be argued for 1783 since that is when the peace treaty was signed. All Trump did was tell the UN (and other globalists), they are not going to tell us what we can or can't do.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Declaration of Sovereignty"   9/25/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum