Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/24/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/24/18   Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:15 am

(Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .

TNT Monday Update:

From Sunday….. Iraqi TV reporting that all parties are saying that they agree on Saleh as the next president and will vote for him on Tuesday. They are also reportedly stating that Abadi is the Best Candidate for the position of Prime Minister. [Go figure LOL] #wearethepeople

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! They are going to do it, not oging to do it. Three possibilities. Now saying the Kurd’s are divided and saying they don’t want Saleh. Watch what they do, not what they say. Are they even going to vote tomorrow. We don’t know. We’re going to have to wait and see.

All we are waiting for is for the PM to be named. Everything the CBI needs to do is done. They are reading to go. The world is ready for them to go. Checks and balances in place. Our banks in place.

It’s not if they are going to do it. It’s when they are going to do it. Everyday is one day less. No news from the banks. I know today is supposed to be their day but I’ve heard nothing from them. I have no update. They are all quiet.

Contacts in Iraq are all quiet. Contacts here are all quiet. Articles turn left, u-turn and go straight. That is how confusing it is.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: No news from the banks. I know today is supposed to be their day but I’ve heard nothing from them. I have no update. They are all quiet. . . We’re waiting to hear something else. We thought something would happen.

Tony: . . . Today’s date was based on them doing what they were supposed to do – Vote!

. . . Everybody is positioned to go. We are just waiting on them to take these last two votes. . . several times we’ve been within hours of the RV to happen. Last year it was scheduled in November . . . right after Christmas . . . in January . . . then in April . . . and then they put it off. We’ve been a couple of days away and hours away.

Everybody is just sitting until those two positions are filled. The banks have had windows. I’m talking from Iraq and then the US would shut it down saying, ‘it’s not going to happen today.’

Tony: . . . They set a deadline. They move it out. They challenge it in court. People in the street get tired and riot. Iran is supporting all that. The more confusion they want to get one of their people in there. They don’t care if it’s Maliki. Still a battle going on. It’s between Iran and US for control of Iraq and to make it look like they govern themselves. Iran is using Amiri, Maliki. Taking advantage of every situation. If they would at least vote on time. . . We know it will get worse in November and I think they are trying to make this happen before then.

IRAQ: Tony’s Iraq contacts are all quiet. Ray: Possibly they do not need the PM installed, just voted on. Tony: Possibly. . . We (the US) is still over there. Putting pressure on them every day. Every day!

Constitution Requirements: Tony: President by October 3rd and the Prime Minister in 30 days after that. . . I don’t know they are going to vote tomorrow. Why would you wait 30 days?

Parliament to have session tomorrow. Tony: We have heard nothing about the meeting. . . one article says they have agreed on Sahlah (spelling?) (I have seen some articles reporting they will vote for the President then and possibly PM also.) Caller said she read where Parliament is expected to meet at 11 am Iraqi time tomorrow.

Media: Articles are all over the place as to who will be PM, when they will vote.

Currencies: ZIM rate on the screen on Friday went to over 50 cents. Tony: On Sunday it went even higher. It’s crazy! I know a lot of people with a lot of ZIM notes. . . I have not heard that it is locked in.

UNITED STATES:

Federal Reserve owns a majority of or in Central Banks around the world.

UST and our government is and has always been in charge of the RV.

Banks: The UST has told the banks this is going to happen. Tony: They need the country to be stable before they can do that. . . I know today is supposed to be their (the banks) day but I’ve heard nothing from them. I have no update. They are all quiet.

NDA’s are not expected until the RV goes live.

Taxes: Tony still saying he’s told it’s a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: No update yet.

INVESTING: Ray: Don’t be in a hurry to invest your money. You don’t know what is out there yet but post RV it will come to light.

Different amounts will qualify for different levels or opportunities of investing/projects. Tony: Know when your investing, your risking it all. There is a price for education. Ray is going to have people in his seminars to go through that (investing) with you.

13 Asset Planning Seminars: Ray’s people have arranged for thirteen seminars to be held post RV across the USA.

ZIM Information: The government did want to limit how much you could exchange. Tony: But the banks have not been told that. If there are no limits and it’s over 50 cents there will be trillion-airs. Ray: If there are no limits don’t give it away, create a charity to exchange through.

Q & A: Callers
– We want to give $15 yearly to several people. Ray: Just giving does no good . . . if you don’t give some education to go along with it. So they will spend the $15K correctly and stop them from being poor. Don’t just unconditionally give. You see it Dec.25th every year. Now the world is trying to make it about the reason instead of the season. Give with some responsibility. Give with some conditions. Will help alleviate every year having to give them the $15K every year.
– How will contractors get paid in Iraq if they keep delaying their rate change? Tony: Investors will not come into Iraq until the RV has happened. That is part of the deal. That’s not the same as Siemens contract for electricity. Iraq has reserves to pay for that. We don’t know what there contract calls for – how they are to get paid. Future investors will not take place until we see a rate change.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . Okay guys. I know it’s confusing . . . to everybody. Wildest roller coaster you ever rode on. believe we are coming to the end. We just don’t know when. I look for tomorrow. If it doesn’t and 30 days have run out and they gotta vote on the President.

. . .Right now everything going just the way it is supposed to. We know the news will say 10 different things in 10 different articles. We don’t listen to what they say but what they do. Try to enjoy the rest of your day. Talk to you on Wednesday. Ray will put out something if we get news.

Ray . . .Keep believing! (played “I Believe”).

Tony’s son Rue Update: Tony: He is doing excellent. My wife said to thank everyone again today for the prayers and cards!

"TNT Update from Today's Call" by (Anonymous)

TODAY 9.24.18

Monday UPDATE for September 24, 2018

Posted by RayRen98

From Sunday.....

Iraqi TV reporting that all parties are saying that they agree on Saleh as the next president and will vote for him on Tuesday. They are also reportedly stating that Abadi is the Best Candidate for the position of Prime Minister. [Go figure LOL] #wearethepeople

8/13/18 CALL:

The RI, RV and entire GCR starting with the seven countries, was supposed to occur between Aug. 10 and August 21.

2. Ray: It has been reported to me that “release for all currencies has been authorized.”

3. Tony: On Wed. Aug. 8 authorization was given at the top levels for the RV to be released. That comes directly from the UST, Iraqi government sources, our committee member and from our banking sources. This information is live and meant to be shared.

4. We got the exact time and date from our US Treasury guy, and the exact time it should be public for us. The banks have heard this and are getting prepared. We got that same date from the bank last night, the same date as we got from the UST this morning.

5. They are that ready to go, everyone has been notified, and money has been moved in the system for every level to be paid out.

8/27/18 CALL

TONY: ADMITTED ALL THE ELECTIONS WERE DONE , ABIDI HAS BEEN PICKED AND EVERYTHING IS DONE ! THIS HAS ALL BEEN A RUSE, TO KEEP US BUSY WHY THEY GET TO THE DATE THEY WANT THIS TO GO, THEY HAVE A DATE.

9/14/OR 13/18 CALL

TONY REPORTED THAT VISA, MC , PAYPAL ALL EXCEPTING DINAR AND EXCHANGING AT A RATE
MILITARY HAS BEEN REPORTED FOR MONTHS EXCHANGING AS THEY LEAVE THE COUNTRY AT 1.85 THEY HAVE COME ON THE CALLS AND TESTIFIED TO THAT FACT AND THEIR FATTHERS.

TONY SAID "IF ALL THIS IS HAPPENING AROUND US , DONT YOU THINK THERE HAD TO HAVE BEEN AN RV"? ?????

9/21/18 CALL

TONY: IN ANSWER TO CALLER : TONY ADMITS THAT IRAQ GOV SEATING THE PRESIDENT IS ALL A SHOW, THE CALLER CLEARLY STATED "THAT HOW CAN THE ABOVE STATEMENTS MADE ON 8.13.18 AND THE UST CALLING IT AND TELLING EVERYONE WE ARE GOING , NOT BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT IN IRAQ AT THAT DATE BEING IN PLACE AND THEN BE CONCERNED NOW ?

CALLER CLEARLY STATED IRAQ IS NOT THE ISSUE ITS BANKING ! AND THE U.S.!

NOW TODAY 9.24.18 WE ARE STILL HEARING FROM TONY THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR IRAQ AND IT COULD GO TILL OCT OR NOVEMBER , SO WE MAY AS WELL SAY 2019 ?

I BELIEVE THIS IS NOT AN IRAQ ISSUE AT ALL THIS IS OUR GOV HAVING BANKING ISSUES AND RELEEASE OF FUNDS. LETS ALL PRAY THIS GETS RESOLVED AND WE ALL GO AND DO WHAT WE HAVE INTENDED!

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO SPEND PERSONAL TIME PUTTING OUT WHAT INFO THEY HAVE

ANONYMOUS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/24/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-