Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mountain Goat 9/24/18

Go down

Mountain Goat 9/24/18

Post  Mountain Goatee on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:36 am

September 24, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

OCTOBER 3RD SET OF THE NEXT PARLIAMENTARY MEETING (will they wait that long?)

According to Article 72 of the Constitution the constitutional period for the election of the President of the Republic will be within one month of the first session of the current parliament which was held on 3 September. This brings us to October 3rd as the final cutoff date to elect these last two positions of president (and his 3 deputies) and prime minister. Just recently they told us in an article that they intend to extent this process out right up until the deadline of October 3rd, the date of a meeting of parliament when they intend to conduct these elections.

Oh – but wait a second later on Sunday an agenda came out for the next session and it was scheduled for Sept 25. The agenda did NOT include electing a new president or prime minister so I am guessing this will be held off until the Oct 3rd meeting. Full article is in articles section.

Then came this article on early Monday Sept 24th:

The last date for the election of the new president is on October 10 next, according to the constitutional timing,” said Harb, for “Iraq’s News”.

According to informed sources, the deputy chairman of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (NDP) Nechirvan Barzani, asked the political parties in Baghdad during his visit yesterday, TO POSTPONE THE ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENT UNTIL AFTER THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS OF KURDISTAN.

The what pops out in the news on late Monday Sept 24th:

Legal expert Tamami added that "the election of the President of the Republic MUST BE RESOLVED BEFORE REACHING OCTOBER 3, because article 72 of the Constitution set a period of one month to resolve the nomination of personalities and the selection of the President," likely "to postpone the session of Parliament scheduled to be held tomorrow, and will resolve the post of President of the Republic during the next session "He said. Full article is in articles section.

So as the election saga continues…after this article pops out we get this news:

MP for the parliamentary building block Thamer Dhiban, Sunday, September 23, 2018, that THE SESSION OF PARLIAMENT NEXT TUESDAY Sept 25th and allocated to vote on the candidate of the post of President of the Republic

We are reading may articles now from the news media about the timing of the voting on the new president. It is very confusing as the article are conflicting each other. So what will they actually do?

We also know that the selections of candidates for these remaining positions is underway. Any candidate will need at least 220 votes to win any votes in parliament. I have attached a list of the candidates so far for the post of new president. If I could vote I would vote for TNT Tony Renfrow as president, at least he thinks he knows it all so why not put in the presidential position …lol…lol..lol…? Just kidding of course.

On Sunday the Building Alliance revealed its agreement with the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction to nominate the next prime minister, indicating that the announcement of the name will be directly after the vote on the President. Full article is in articles section.

More news….

RECOGNIZING THE TACTICS OF THE ‘DEEP STATE”

Many are asking me questions about who the Deep State really is and how they function. So I am going to answer many of your questions today.

I want everyone to understand how these corrupt “deep state” individuals operate. When you see these weird things just pop out in the news suddenly they should automatically set off a trigger alarm in your head about the individuals who are involved. I am talking about things like sex scandal allegations, school shootings, tax invasion, character discredit, bashing and in significant rumors about the current president, rallies of agitators of young people, etc.

When you see these things you should tell yourself – here we go again, “deep state” at work. Note who are the popular political figures pushing this stuff on the news media the most. They are “fingering” themselves and actually setting themselves up. These are the “deep state” people. They are unknowingly exposing themselves to you. Them and their constituents are the ones who should be excluded from any further participations in the government, thus not re-elected at voting time.

Oh – but wait a minute. Some have been voted out, yet they try to continue their agenda even outside the framework of being in a legal political position. How can this be? Do you think this must be stopped? Again, I am telling you to finger these individuals, as they are the BAD guys. Their interests are for their own agenda not yours.

Why do they do these things?

They are abusing and taking advantage of the legal justice system and attempting to use it to their advantage. They use it stall progress in the USA just as in Iraq and they know they must stall and continue to stall while they try to find a way around what is being done to expose themselves and their corruption. We see this now taking place in Iraq with their 2018 election process (sorting and recounting of the votes, then the selection of prime minister).

In the USA as in Iraq they are also hoping they can stall things long enough for the next election cycle to come, and they can take back their “legal” power. Folks, no wonder nothing ever gets accomplished in Washington, DC, or in Iraq for that matter. Not only do they politic 6 months or even a year prior to an election but now they begin right after the current election is over for the next election cycle.

Truly Haider al-Abadi was amazing on how much he was actually able to accomplish in Iraq in spite of it all in his four years. It is no wonder the USA wants him for a second term.

These are truly dysfunctional governments. Meanwhile, if these “deep state” figures do obtain high ranking positions they tend to slowly implement their agenda. They pick away at it little by little. Then when the apposing party tries to undo what they did, their covert behavior kicks in using the news media and false allegation tactics to discredit anyone who defies them. There is never much of anything substantial in these allegations but they stall and stall the process.

As investors in the Iraqi dinar we have witnessed this first hand with Nori al-Maliki and his gang of Iranian goons. They do the same thing in Iraq that we are now witnessing in the USA. So this comparison of ongoing parallel of events USA vs Iraq in my NOTES section of my FACEBOOK Page is not really too farfetched, is it? Could it all be orchestrated by the same minds (organizations)?

Link to read:

=68.ARCFc65weR_Tl2d5tjqRG_kWspn9oUfRi7xVOrVKBtpFew8dnh7FL_OZqjETrrzihOFGu-tfK0mwROGIHz7eyNWcnZsAHdx8VIr4bWXn86ISOjZhnQPkf_evheg384gTA0ExwZWGh7dJ7ORN6CGVu4oLQfUkzEF7TzmU1lbzVD_mwYwE6f3i&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/gods-hands-at-work-parallels-usa-vs-iraq-and-what-is-now-happening-coincidental/704773623191366/

So here is the Method of Operation (MO) of these deep state individuals:

1.Create CONSTANT confusion and chaos:

They need and must have CONSTANT confusion and chaos. They need the general public confused as to who really is at blame and who really are the bad guys and the good guys. They like to mix themselves in as part of the good guys. But when you truly understand they overall, long-term agenda you can pick them out as they can no longer hide behind these virtues we know as sacred;

2.Lie and bring false testimony:

If all else fails they play this card and bring up false allegations so far from distant past to discredit someone that memories are shaky and always end up ;

3.Delaying Tactics:

They continue to stall the real process long enough (that, sometimes you get so side-tracked, you even forget what the real issue was). They are hoping to use this stalling of Judge Kavanaugh to discredit him but more importantly backwash for the upcoming November mid-term elections;

4.Distractions:

They create distractions that move your attention away from the real threat (themselves and their own corruption). Note how the news media is having a hay day with this latest sexist allegation against judge Kavanaugh;

5.Timing:

Note how the timing of events is always just before a major event when they are losing popularity and support (such as just before or during an election, primaries, confirmation processes, etc). We see these school shooting appear just before, after or during more gun control arguments in the senate.

So we see this during the 2016 presidential elections and now during the 2018 hearing for confirmation of a supreme court judge;

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q_nFgvyZqo

6.Sexual Abuse Card:

In desperation, if they can’t find anything else, they use the SEXIST card to try to discredit the person, not their past performance or their technocratic skills but the person. This sexist card is almost always a lie and allegations are always from the far distant past. This way, when they are proven false later, they can always say it must have been their memory or loss of witnesses. This will be their cover up later. Oh – well…..meanwhile this stain has been brought upon the accused.

The real intent of playing this sexist card is not so much to even discredit the person (fine if it does) but there is never sufficient evidence anyhow of any wrong doing. The real purpose is to delay, delay and delay the process.

They use and abuse the legal system to their advantage and make a mockery of the system. The corrupt news media always turns it into a three-ring circus. But the sex scandal is not their real intent anyhow as they know they can’t win. They play this sexist card to create the confusion, doubt and chaos. This stalls everything you are trying to accomplish.

They played this card during the 2016 elections bringing up “locker room” talk from the candidate Trump. They also made allegations of affairs he had in the distant past. Remember?

So now they decided to play this sexist card again with judge Kavanough in the hearings for the supreme court nomination. All I can say is they really don’t want him appointed and know something we don’t know in that some house cleaning is coming up in the near future.

More news….

WHY IS EVEREYONE ALWAYS PICKING ON TNT TONY?

You know I have to tell you that this guy TNT Tony has such a high ego of himself that he doesn’t even get it why people talk about him. Is it because his so called “intel” is so great? NO, absolutely not. Instead it is because he is the voice of confusion and hype and others need to clarify his bullshit. He is the obstructionist for getting to the TRUTH. If he can lie and then get away with it, he does.

I want every to notice his “flip flop” is his approach to his intel. Yes, he has changed somewhat for the better, but it was only after I had to hit him over the head a couple thousand times with my cartoons and bashing campaign that he finally woke up. I can remember he used to say that “reading articles is not necessary as all you have to do is listen to the banks, after all they are the ones that are going to exchange us when ready”. So now he changes his mind since there is no DC guy to lean on and give false intel. However even with all the strides he has made to improve from his bullshit, he still manages to give out these phony, ridiculous RV timeframes. He ahs to have a timeframe to string all his listeners along.

So, do you think I single you out to give high praise for your intel? Really? Again that massive egocentric mind sets in. Then you have not been reading my newsletters carefully enough. I bash all the morons and idiots. Get it? I know you do read my newsletters before every call. You use my information on your calls, but of course you have to “Tonyize” it to some crazy bullshit to suit your scam. Even when you do try to quote what I say you can’t even get that right. Did you learn to read? Have you passed the first grade or skip all this and go right to scam- school at the age of 5?

More news….

THE CENTRAL BANK RECEIVES ALL DOLLAR-SPECIFIC ISSUES

The central bank announced on Saturday that it will receive all the dollar-denominated issues, indicating that this comes to prevent judgment on the acceptance or rejection of some foreign currency notes.

A statement issued by the bank said that it would "RECEIVE ALL FOREIGN CURRENCY ISSUANCES FROM ALL BANKS ON THE BASIS THAT THE BANKNOTES ARE GOOD AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CRITERIA SET OUT IN THE BANK'S FOREIGN CURRENCY RECEIPT MECHANISM."

The statement added that 'the purpose of this is for regulatory purposes in order not to get the jurisprudence by some banks or exchange offices to accept or reject some of the foreign currency (dollar) trade.

More news….

November is coming soon. Plan to get out and VOTE!

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE THIRD OF OCTOBER NEXT IS THE END OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL PERIOD FOR THE ELECTION OF A PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} explained a legal expert, the mechanism of electing the President of the Republic, in the House of Representatives and the number of parliamentary required to win the post.

Tariq Harb said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it that “THE THIRD OF OCTOBER NEXT IS THE END OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL PERIOD FOR THE ELECTION OF A PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, and separated 48 hours from the end of the prescribed period to submit the names of candidates for the post of President of the Republic of the month period specified by Article 72 of the Constitution “He said.

(Mnt Goat – so the names of the candidates must be submitted by Oct 1st.)

He pointed out that “in the light of the division contained in the law of nomination for the post of President of the Republic 8 for 2012, which set three days to open the nomination and three days of the House of Representatives to check the availability of legal conditions in the candidates and three days of objection before the Federal Supreme Court for those who reject his nomination and three days of the court to rule on the objection and then put names To vote in parliament. ”

He predicted war “not get any of the candidates to 220 votes, as happened for the late President Jalal Talabani and current President Fuad Masum where a second round took place between the two who received the highest votes and the President of the Republic gets the highest votes even if he got only ten votes As long as the second candidate got less than ten. ”

He pointed out that “THE CONSTITUTIONAL PERIOD FOR THE ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC WILL BE WITHIN ONE MONTH OF THE FIRST SESSION OF THE CURRENT PARLIAMENT WHICH WAS HELD ON 3 SEPTEMBER.”

NEXT MEETING OF PARLIAMENT ANNOUNCED SEPT 25TH

The House of Representatives announced on Sunday the agenda of its second meeting, which will be held next Tuesday.

The council said in a statement that "the agenda of the session next Tuesday, corresponding to the twenty-fifth of September, INCLUDES A DISCUSSION ON THE FORMATION OF PERMANENT COMMITTEES IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES."

"The table also includes a general invitation to discuss the situation and provide services in the province of Basra in the presence of ministers (health, housing, reconstruction, municipalities and water resources)."

(Mnt Goat – so it sounds like no voting on the elections on Tuesday instead just forming committees to address the Basra and other issues)

CONSTRUCTION: THE VOTING SESSION ON THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WILL PROCEED SMOOTHLY AND SMOOTHLY

BAGHDAD / The obelisk: MP for the parliamentary building block Thamer Dhiban, Sunday, September 23, 2018, that THE SESSION OF PARLIAMENT NEXT TUESDAY and allocated to vote on the candidate of the post of President of the Republic will go smoothly and easily without any high problems because of the great understandings between the political forces, indicating that the talks are on foot.

And to arrange the meeting positively to complete the rest of .the constitutional entitlements The next Tuesday's session, which is dedicated to the vote on the candidate of the Kurdistan forces for the post" of President of the Republic expect to pass smoothly and easily without any problems," said Zebian in an interview followed by "Masala", noting that "the passage of the candidate will be very high for the existence of consensus .and understandings high-level political forces.

"He said He added that "the passing of the constitutional entitlement to the post of President of the Republic is an important step to move towards assigning the President of the candidate of the largest bloc to form a government and provide his cabinet," pointing out that "the talks are in full swing to arrange the next meeting scheduled next . "Tuesday to be positive to move to the rest of the benefits.

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives set on SEPTEMBER 25, A DATE FOR THE SESSION OF PARLIAMENT TO VOTE ON THE CANDIDATE FOR THE POST OF PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC.

(Mnt Goat – so in one article they say that they are going to wait until Oct 3rd to vote on the new president. Then the legal experts say this is against the specified timing requirement of the constitution. Then soon after this article pops out which is telling us they moved the voting of the president to Tuesday’s session. So Tuesday, according to this article is not just about the Basra issues. Soi they have our heads spinning…..Will they change their minds again come Tuesday? Its still Monday and still time….lol…lol..lol..
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mountain Goat 9/24/18

Post  MidnightRider on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:25 pm

Yes tony does show his shallowness and ignorance when he often tries to pump up how great obama is.  He just can't seem to get past the skin color which also shows his ineptness and outright stupidity.  obama is usually called president obama while President Trump is referred to as Trump.  Even one of the scribes over there...... adept1 , (now there is an oxymoron for this particular person) seems to always make the "T" in trump small to show disrespect.  I know because I usually do that when referring to people I have no respect for as you will notice in this post. 
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum