Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"There is in Fact, a Date" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/23/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "There is in Fact, a Date" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/23/18   Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:21 am

KTFA

Buttercup » September 23rd, 2018

Frank chooses his words very carefully. In the 8 years with Frank, never once have I heard him say "I may not know the date." But always and only "I DO NOT know the date."

IMO not a random switch in choice of words. Nor an accident.

Then he tells us that's the most important thing he wants us to remember is this: That there IS, in fact, "a date."

And then...just in case we didn't "get" the message....he sends us a dancing video and tells us "I dance when I'm happy."

So call me crazy, and yes, this is absolutely 100% my opinion only...not anything Frank has said outright...just me inside my own head reading the tea leaves...but I'm thinking Frank now knows the date, and is dancing with joy.

Pat » September 23rd, 2018

Just a thought that maybe y'all can help me with, for I surely need some.

Walkingstick brought the article, of which Frank noted, about the CBI exchanging foreign currency. Link

Why give up a more valuable currency for a program rate currency?

Wasn't part of the citizens use of the USD to have money that has value? Curious this article is so very prominent in our study. Also, wouldn't this imply international acceptance?

Samson » September 23rd, 2018

Agenda of the next parliament session

23rd September, 2018

The House of Representatives announced on Sunday, September 23, 2018, the agenda of its second meeting, which will be held next Tuesday.

The Council said in a statement followed by the obelisk that "the schedule of the session next Tuesday, corresponding to September 25, includes a discussion on the formation of permanent committees in the House of Representatives."

"The table also includes a general invitation to discuss the situation and provide services in the province of Basra in the presence of ministers of" health, housing, reconstruction, municipalities and water resources." LINK

Integrity: severe imprisonment of the director of the branch of a government bank in Salah al-Din

23rd September, 2018

Department of Investigation of the Integrity Commission, on Sunday, the issuance of the Court of Misdemeanor Integrity in the province of Salah al-Din sentenced two absentees to separate with severe imprisonment for four years each, against the former director of the Rafidain Bank - the branch of Tikrit; to cause deliberate damage to the funds of the party that was working Out.

In a statement received by Mawazine News, the department said that "the convicted man took advantage of his job, and he distributed two instruments totaling 260,000,000 million dinars." She added that "the fugitive accused forged the signatures and seals of one of the canceled products and withdrew the amount of JD (93,000,000) million after signing the payment document. In the second case, the defendant signed a false deposit and withdrew (167,000,000) For the benefit of one of the accused, even though the amount was not originally deposited. "

The Chamber explained that "after the court informed the legal representatives of the Integrity Commission and the Rafidain Bank, in addition to the administrative investigation record, witness testimony and the escape of the accused, it found it sufficient and convincing to criminalize and convict him according to the provisions of Article 341 of the Penal Code. And the execution of the punishments in succession " LINK

Pompeo and Barzani discuss the formation of the new government by telephone

23rd September, 2018

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo discussed with Prime Minister Najran Barzani the political process in Iraq and the formation of the new government.

The Kurdistan Regional Government said in a statement received / Mawazin News / copy, that "Barzani received on Saturday evening, a telephone call from Mike Pompeo, the Secretary of State of the United States of America." The statement added that "the two sides discussed during the telephone call about the latest developments in the political situation and the future of the political process in Iraq, and highlighted the process of electing the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives and efforts to elect the presidency and the new Iraqi government."

According to the statement, stressed Barzani and Pompeo, "to intensify efforts to make the success and progress of the political process in Iraq," expressing the aspiration that "the next phase in Iraq will be a stage of political stability and security, and that the new government and authority reflect the aspirations and rights of all components of Iraq.

For his part, stressed Pompeo, "the importance of the active role and the Kurdistan region to participate in the Iraqi political process, and the formation of the three presidencies of the country." The statement pointed out that "the meeting discussed the issues of US relations with Iraq and the Kurdistan region and the latest developments on the scene in Iraq and the region in general." LINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

"There is in Fact, a Date" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/23/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-