Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Proper Remuneration" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/21/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Proper Remuneration" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/21/18   Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:10 pm

KTFA

Ehankins » September 21st, 2018

I will say this in my opinion... I just heard from a prominent evangelist on TV that the 23rd of September is a significant date for many many , things according to the timeline of God. It lined up solid with the Jewish calendar and goes all the way back in to history according to Creation and God's will for mankind. I'll leave it at that and will say the 23rd of September is more than just a Monday coming up...

GodsServant » September 21st, 2018

“The meeting was chaired by Mr. Mohammed Mansour Zemam, Governor of the Central Bank of Yemen and Chairman of the current session of the Board in the presence of the Governors of the Central Banks and the Arab Monetary Institutions, as well as observers from the League of Arab States, the General Secretariat of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, the Union of Arab Banks, Middle East and North Africa, as well as the presence of Arab executives at the IMF and the World Bank and the Director General of the Bank for International Settlements.”

KONA , Look at the cast of who attended this meeting and the motivation they share to get the RI done.

Timing, and IMO it was not about a report card, and more about execution along with contracts being signed so proper remuneration is confirmed. IMO

Jay » September 21st, 2018

GS. Yep. I said something similar 18 hrs ago in TC ----> """ The BIS IMF & WB along with Kuwait and Iraqi cbi at thses meetings IN JORDAN was, IS ... huge imo. """<--- me talking. lol.

Imo, Kuwait Gov of the CBI is telling the BIS that they are good with Iraq. THEN!!!.....IMO BIS tells ALAK here is your date to RI. Pure speculation on my part. But why would they ALLLLL be meeting in JORDAN of all places??? INTRISTIN..... JORDAN......

allllll imo only.

https://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2746915

https://cbi.iq/news/view/856

Thomas » September 21st, 2018

Well let’s hope some of these attendees slipped thee Iraqis something to get their butts in gear and get this RV RI done. IMO this is long overdue. Even whales give birth in 18 months. Iraq has been at this 10 years.... I guess if we equate months to years we have 8 more years to go.

Maybe this is the definition of insanity in action Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Proper Remuneration" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/21/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-