Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants

Go down

Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants Empty Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:21 am

Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants

Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants 42231056_498065587377592_4054844788401242112_n

Twilight News

26 minutes ago

"The National Axis," which includes most of the Sunni blocs winning in the legislative elections that took place last Friday on their refusal to visit a number of members of the bloc to Ankara, and meet with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

In a joint statement, the deputies described the visit as "the political trade of Khamis al-Khanjar (the leader of the alliance), in which he wants to allow neighboring countries, including Turkey and Qatar, to intervene and impose their decisions inside Iraq and build a state."

Parliamentarians stressed the importance of national dialogues take their role at home away from meetings and secret meetings managed by international intelligence wants to impose control over the national decision, demanding members participating in the meeting of President Erdogan to apologize to the Iraqi people and return in a purely national spirit.

"The axis is composed of several parties, the most prominent of which is the solution led by Jamal al-Karbouli and the national masses led by Ahmed al-Jabouri Abu Mazen and the Union of Forces led by Ali al-Sagri and the Arab project led by Khamis al-Khangar," the statement said. And the sons of Iraq led by Sheikh Ahmed al-Bo Risha).

According to the deputies that "the dagger wants to ride the wave, and to elevate himself to the top of the block and bidding at the expense of blocks and founding members and trade with regional countries want to extend their influence on Iraq," as they put it.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ef2817da-fa2b-4c17-af95-e73af1e5fa12

Deputies of the axis attack Turkey's visit: The dagger does not represent the presidency and this is what he wants 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum