Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/20/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/20/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/20/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:27 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 1018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Is Iraq still in the equation? The unfortunate answer is Yes they are. They are still a factor. They have been given an ultimatum today by our administration to have all this stuff done meaning temporary election, their CBI up and out with the new rate, to have HCL talked about and discussed and put out in the open. All these things dealing with Iraq is to be done. The ultimatum is for this to be done by Monday. Iraq has said they expect everything we just talked about to be in the Gazette on Saturday. That is their normal publication date. It could be in sooner digital. It should be in the Gazette on Saturday.

Bruce: You wonder why they haven’t done it. Don’t they want the rate out? Yes, they do, but guess what the holdup has been? They have a number of people in Iraq, bad guys, that are still needing to be picked up, arrested, and dealt with. They have a limited amount of time to do that. They have been doing it, but they need to complete that. That is why they haven’t put it out in the Gazette and why it hasn’t been completed in our point of view. It has to do with the arresting and handling of those arrests.

Bruce: The next topic is us here, Tier 4 Group B, Internet Group. Remember for a number of years ago it was 6.5 people paying attention what was going on in the world. For a while the dinar was the lynch pin. It is still important. More people have dong than dinar now. The Zim obviously reigns high above than those currencies because of the denominations of those gold back Zim bonds we hold. I will say this, when we get the toll free number, the go ahead and I put them out and we start setting our appointments, you have 21 days to redeem your Zim. After that it is it. That is interesting. I don’t think anybody listening to the Big Call will have any trouble setting their appointment in within 21 days.

Bruce: The other thing is we still have some clean up on aisle 3. There is still some clean up not only in the United States but globally. A variety of people they want taken out of the way to help this go smoothly with no interference of people trying to throw a monkey wrench like messing with our funding. They are in the process of cleanup on aisle 3. It is necessary. We think: Is it ever going to happen? They keep kicking the can down the road. I know that is what it seems like. I feel your pain. Listen this is the kind of stuff that has to happen and it is for our benefit. This clean up on aisle 3 is important. It is global, as in the United States, UK, etc. It is important, and we have to realize our President Trump is well aware of the situation and is updated throughout the day, and will make the decision when to go when he feels based on his advisors it is safe for this to be released to us. I look at it as a very important and positive thing that has to happen for us.

Bruce: We also know that there was a very important call this morning that came from the US Treasury top 2 guys talking to other representatives of the Treasury on the call which lasted 90 minutes. This went to, I counted, to 14 to 15 different banks in the US and Canada. It was really a very good call. Our President Trump made an appearance for a couple of minutes and was able to say something to the group. It was released to at least 7,200 Redemption Centers and Exchange Locations throughout the country. I think it is putting us in position where the coast is clear and we have that safety factor that we need to have built in to this exchange process for our own protection. When that is through, we will get notified, get the toll free numbers and be good to go.

Bruce: I know there is a time and date set for us tentatively based on a good report. We just have to wait out for a few days to see when that actually occurs. Everything we are hearing things are moving along seamlessly that even the cleanup is moving along at a very good pace without much incident and it is going well. I am very happy with that.

Bruce: When it comes to what else is going on financially, we know the Chinese elders have all been paid earlier this am, maybe more like overnight last night. As a result of that, we have 21 tranches coming out overnight tonight to the various funding sources like the Landa China Global and the other funds, and there are a number of these. 21 different tranches. The Zim platforms are suppose to pay out tomorrow night. That is a very positive move for everybody, for us. The other thing is we understand there maybe a couple of announcements that we are looking for that may take place tomorrow afternoon. We will see what they are. I don’t even know what they are yet. We can keep an eye on that tomorrow.

Bruce: There is so much moving on behind the scenes. There are a lot of pieces to this puzzle and typically more pieces are found to put in this puzzle on a daily basis. I think we all will be highly blessed as a result of this. I think the President is going about this the right way. The US Treasury is in control of this as far as the release to the banks. The banks are ready. They have been well trained. The Redemption Centers are ready. They have been well trained. We are just about to see this manifest for us. I want all stay on a very positive mood on a high alert, high expectations.

Bruce: Be prepared to make a good accounting what it is you want to do with your projects. I told you that you have access if you are a project player, someone that is going to be part of Rebuild America or the Veteran Retreat Network or your own projects on your own, you can get access to 10% of your total exchange and Zim redemption in 32 hours. They are prepared. If you are not a project person and you not going to do a thing like that and you are just in it to win it, you can get access up to $10 Billion dollars in 32 hours. There will be plenty of liquidly available at the time of your redemptions /exchanges.

Bruce: Obviously we are going to do major projects. I am going to concentrate initially with the Wilmington, North Carolina area. I know that entire area of North Carolina and South Carolina very well. All these areas are beautiful and we will rebuild it. Mr. President Trump and the Administration: If you are still listening to the Big Call let my people go. Let this thing go, and we will be the ones to help you Rebuild America and rebuild these areas that have been hit so far by hurricane Florence and the tornadoes in Virginia. That is my plea to the Administration and the President to let this sucker go so we can be there helping you giving you a helping hand.

Bruce: The Cajun Navy was a huge big help. All the power companies from 15 to 16 states are there now restoring power. We need these storm waters to recede. We have to get internet up for everybody and try to get homes for those who need new homes and rebuild homes that can be saved. If you are with me in the Big Call think of what areas in that damaged area that you might want to adopt. I got Wilmington, North Carolina. There are a bunch of small towns and areas that need help in North Carolina. We are going to help.

Bruce: I want everybody to take a deep breath. I want you to be looking forward to possibly a great weekend. I know this is coming to an end shortly. Let’s think of people that have less than we do and how we can help them. Make sure you are healed personally before you try to help someone else. Make sure you are in good health. It is important. Than you can go out and make a difference in the world.

Bruce: Thank you for staying tuned for 6 and 3/4 years. Thank you, Pinkroses. Every Tuesday and Thursday night seems our call gets transcribed and I appreciate that dedication. Thank you all also for all those who put out our call and those who comment on it. Thank you, Bob and Sue. Make sure you register your email on: bigcalluniverse.com. We will be in touch with you by email. Thank you everybody. Good Night everybody. God Bless you all.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum