Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"."

2 posters

Go down

Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." Empty Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"."

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Adam Montana   

We have two pending issues before we will see an RV. One is a resolution on who, if anyone, will take Abadi's place. I'm feeling more and more confident that Abadi may very well retain his position, and that's a great feeling! Without getting too deep into it, because I've certainly spent a fair amount of time on this topic over the last couple months, I feel like he's a great option for the country and it would be much more expedient for our purposes if he were to retain his seat.  The other issue, of course, is HCL. There are some rumors floating around that it is "done"... I have not seen any evidence to back that up, and that's my stance.

Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done". Until they know where the money is going, they aren't going to be signing any deals! And until they have a new PM locked in, they can't be certain where the money is going to go It's as simple as that.  As far as a "timeline" on this situation... I don't know. It could be a week, or a month, or more. But they will not go forever without an official sitting Prime Minister, so as soon as that is settled, that is when we can expect things to move forward. Items of note:  1. I like progress. It appears that the Speaker role has been filled. Good news there! Keep up the good work, Iraq... check those items off the list until we're ready for launch.

9/19/18

Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." Empty Re: Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"."

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." No2bbr12

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." 2805820865  Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." 2805820865  Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." 2805820865  Adam Montana: "Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done"." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum