Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi

Go down

America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi Empty America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:20 pm

America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi

America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi Iraq-usa

Twilight News

5 hours ago

The US has said it supports the formation of a moderate Iraqi government.

US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo congratulated Speaker of the Iraqi House of Representatives Mohamed Al Halbusi on his new post, a statement said.

Pompeo pledged to continue standing with the Iraqis in their quest for security, prosperity and stability, and to work with Halabousi in this new role.

The statement added that Pompeo "confirmed his support for Iraq's territorial sovereignty, especially at this critical time."

Pompeo expressed his country's support for the formation of a moderate Iraqi government that responds to the aspirations of the Iraqi people according to the constitutional timetable

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/d1398725-f804-441d-9709-c1cbcdbb2f15

America: We will support a moderate government in Iraq and try to order with Halbusi 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum