Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month

Go down

Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month Empty Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:18 pm

Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month

Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month Image

19-09-2018 04:18 PM

The Euphrates -

The list of foreign buyers of real estate in Turkey was released in August, according to statistical data released on Wednesday.

According to data released by the Turkish Statistics Agency, Iraqi citizens ranked first in the list of foreigners buying real estate in Turkey, where they bought 944 properties, indicating that the Iranians came second, buying 394 properties, then the third with 275 properties and the Russians with 192 properties.

The total number of real estate sales to foreigners in Turkey in August reached 3,866 registered properties, an increase of 129.6 percent compared to the same month last year.

The data showed that the city of Istanbul was the most Turkish city selling real estate to foreigners last August, with the number of properties sold 1,141 properties followed by (Antalya) with 675 properties and then (bourse) with 307 properties and Ankara with 305 properties and (Yalawa) with 263 properties.

In terms of real estate sales in Turkey in general, the data showed that it recorded a decline during last August by 12.5 percent compared to the same month last year, with the sale of 105154 properties throughout Turkey.

Istanbul was the top selling city in August with 15,262 properties followed by Ankara with 9,291 properties and Izmir with 5064 properties.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=61005

Iraqis are the top buyers of Turkish property over the past month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum