Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi

Go down

The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi Empty The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:44 am

The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi

Following a nearly certain loss to the post of prime minister

20/09/2018 - 13:53

The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi Ab8df6a5ada9076ae2bccfb190d68c27_L

Dawa, the largest ruling party in Iraq and the dominant political party since the regime of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was ousted in 2003, has been embroiled in a nearly certain loss of prime minister.

On Tuesday, three prominent leaders of the party's Shura Council, Abdul Halim Zuhairi, Abu Montadar Tariq and Abujaafar al-Rikabi, issued a statement accusing the outgoing prime minister and head of the party's political bureau, Haider al-Abadi, of responsibility for splitting the party. On my list of leaders Nuri al-Maliki and Haidar Abadi during the May 12 elections, and Abadi refused to sign the decision to merge the two blocs after the elections.

The statement said that the Dawa Party had hoped of Abadi after he realized the impossibility of his candidacy from all parties, including "Asroun", to withdraw his candidacy and announce his alliance with the state of law (Maliki's list) to support the call a large bloc of about 70 seats will be effective and influential in the political scene.

The signatories called for a "session of the Shura Council (Dawa) and an urgent conference for (the call) of the names that attended the previous conference after the deletion of the cutters, and work from now on all the requirements of the conference."

The three signatories said that after the results of the elections, the leadership held a meeting in the house of al-Maliki and another in the house of Abbadi. In both meetings, Abbadi's refusal was clear and he reiterated that he did not sign the decision to merge the two blocs and not a candidate for the Dawa party.

The dispute between the leaders of the Dawa Party, after the announcement of Hadi al-Ameri, the head of the Fatah alliance reached with the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to an agreement to nominate a figure from outside the blocks of Sadr and Ameri, and be a candidate for compromise for prime minister, which destroyed the ambition of Abadi, Reform and reconstruction "led by Moqtada al-Sadr and other leaders in a new state.

Since the first Iraqi elections in 2005, leading the Dawa Party as prime minister of Iraq, the first was the current Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, then the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki for eight years (two states), then the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi, since 2014.

While Abadi responded publicly to the statement in general, to confirm his commitment to the party line and decisions without going into details, leaked from his own political team a detailed response, where he blamed the responsibility of Maliki's split and the party accused him of circumventing his decisions. Maliki and the leaders of the Dawa Party loyal to him without reaching a conclusion.

The response indicated that Maliki deliberately deepen the dissent within the Dawa Party in order to weaken him so as not to be able to provide political support to Abadi, who appeared before the elections that he is moving towards ensuring his second term firmly.

According to informed sources, the process of freezing the membership of the Dawa Party, and perhaps expulsion, may become a reality in the next phase, under Maliki's grip on the important joints of the party, most notably sub-organizations and sources of funding.

Will Abadi be expelled from the Dawa party?

In conjunction with these developments, there were reports of Abadi's intention to withdraw from the Dawa Party after the statement, which criticized his political performance and vacated the post of prime minister, especially as this demand was previously raised by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr in exchange for his candidacy for prime minister.

The leader of the Dawa Party, Mohamed al-Chihud, on Wednesday, al-Abbadi out of the party voluntarily, indicating that the party leadership is dissatisfied with his government performance.

The Chihod said in a press statement that the leadership of the Dawa Party is very upset by the poor performance of Abadi over the past four years, adding that "the leadership of the party carried full responsibility for the division in it and what happened in the parliamentary elections of the formation of different blocks."

According to media reports, there is a dispute within the Dawa Party on the expulsion of Abadi from his ranks, especially after the leak of a statement of the leadership of the party calls for the exclusion of Abadi from his ranks, because of repeated irregularities.

According to reports, the exclusion of al-Abadi or his removal from the Dawa Party will be resolved only through party institutions and the General Conference.

The expulsion of Abbadi would be an official declaration of the party's split in order to consecrate the phenomenon of divisions in the Shiite political house, which is shaking internal disputes and conflicts over positions and gains away from competing ideas and programs.

According to political sources, "the leadership of the call reached the degree of certainty that the post of prime minister will emerge from the party in 2018 for the first time since 2005." Abadi's expulsion from the party would mean a major step toward his official split. The man who led the government for the past four years and turned into an important figure in the Iraqi political equation is likely to initiate a new party under his leadership and take a number of call codes.

With the news on the removal of Abadi, announced the alliance, "Saroon" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, the intention of the Dawa Party to expel or freeze the membership of Abadi will not change his chances to become prime minister.

The leader of the coalition, Raed Fahmi said in a press statement, "The freezing of the membership of the party in the Dawa Party will not change the fortunes of the second term during the formation of the government," noting that "the fortunes of Abbadi is still weak among the candidates for the post of prime minister."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/reports/467385

The intensification of differences within the "call" and expectations of the expulsion of the party from Abadi 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum