Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19

Go down

"Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19 Empty "Done, Just Not yet Implemented" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/18/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:13 pm

KTFA

JJonesmx » September 18th, 2018

Ok; Let's THINK about this one.... HCL...... just no announcement yet? Sitting and watching... BLESSINGS TO ALL *JJ*

Basrah people are not receiving their share of petrodollars every year amounting to $1.5 billion a year!

According to Ayatollah Sistani’s envoy to Basrah pic.twitter.com/hqA17ydLgX

— Iraq Live Update (@IraqLiveUpdate) September 18, 2018

CSHessman » September 18th, 2018

BUSTED! LOL DONE! DONE!! Just not yet .... IMPLEMENTED! Good find JJ \m/

Don961 » September 18th, 2018

Who is behind the promotion of the lie of this miserable cabinet formation?

Policy , 2018/09/18 19:04

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

The citizen did not pick up his breath after the process of pulling and pulling passed by the Presidency of the House of Representatives, and accompanied the process of some of the news is completely false and some of the real, but find unknown destinations "unknown" are active unnaturally in the promotion and deployment of ministerial lineup, some names are meager and miserable , As if the cabins of the next Iraqi government, these bodies behind the successive government leaks, separate and lay down on the temperament of the sectarian and partisan and personal narrow, as one avoids reading only to curse the owners of these empty minds, who think that the Iraqis are naive and stupid, Published by Abattail, and A pass them bloviation, forgetting that Iraqis are reading Almmaha, and they know who do not know crumbs Illusionist.

Therefore, we assert that those who are behind these leaks are seeking multiple goals, including passing what is personal and trying to prepare public opinion to accept the worst, or to pass a new form, which the Iraqi street no longer accepts or accepts. Push to block things and deliver them to the tunnels blocked, and try to "irritate" the street and dancing on his surgeries.

Yes, yesterday leaked media outlets and (Facebook) calculated on some parties aspiring positions, the names of a government group headed by Prime Minister, "imaginative and illusionist," Adel Abdul Mahdi, a group is already miserable, do not live up to the level of pain and the Iraqi people, which almost screams sky high, and To read by the simple citizen until you find him repeating between himself and the same saying:

"As if you, Aba Zeid, what I invaded!" ​

​But as an independent, neutral media, working with the same investigation, does not accept to pass such lies and fabrications, we have concluded that the last lineup bears the hallmarks of an unknown leader known in the Supreme Council, which lost the election strongly, Where he stands behind these leaks after he has booked a seat as a minister without merit or efficiency, but he is himself the rise of the star of his friend Adel Abdul Mahdi, who will certainly close him and will give him the post of director of the office of the next prime minister, as alleged, or national security adviser, Wishing !!

For this reason leaks these names, which do not fit more than half of them to run a kindergarten, how can manage a ministry in Iraq suffering from the beating of the enemy and friend, and before that some of his sons it !!

And to confirm what we say is the leader of the alliance of the deputy MP Raed Fahmi denies the lie of this cabinet virtual, and destroy the news and those leaks from the foundation, returned it as the industry, "the armies of the keyboard" is nothing but!

Fahmy said that "the publication of documents on the new cabinet cabins, and the Prime Minister, all the documents are incorrect, where the subject of ministries and their constituents was not discussed," noting that "all blocs are still in the process of discussions and discussions on the selection of the person of the Prime Minister and his cabinet And the figures that will take over the functions of those ministries. "

He added that "there are hidden hands behind the keyboard or electronic armies that promote such documents, in order to create problems between the political blocs, where the prime minister is not resolved, nor the subject of the characters that will take over the functions of ministries in Iraq."

It is worth mentioning that the documents published yesterday on social networking sites and deliberated by some media about the new cabinet cabins headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi as prime minister, in addition to his deputies and ministers from the rest of the political blocs. link

After the withdrawal of Amiri .. Coalition victory: Abadi is still our only candidate

BAGHDAD
- The coalition of victory led by Reis ministers Haider Abadi on the withdrawal of the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri nomination for the presidency of the next government, stressing that Abadi will not withdraw his candidacy.

The MP for the victory coalition, Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a press statement, "The head of the coalition Haider Abadi is still our only candidate for the post of prime minister for the second term."

"There is no intention of Abadi to withdraw his candidacy from the competition," she said, adding that "the head of the coalition adheres to his position of nomination."

"I have announced to the Iraqi people that my candidature for the presidency of the Council of Ministers has been withdrawn and that there has been room for the election of a prime minister of Iraq, according to the terms set by the religious authority," he said at a news conference.
"I have announced that I have not been a candidate for prime minister until now," he said.

Al-Amiri said that he was "in the position of confronting and defending the rights of the Iraqi people, in the fields of construction as we were in the battlefields." (1) link

"Suron" Adel Abdul Mahdi puts in the category "tried not to try" and end the controversy of his candidacy for prime minister

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A coalition of Sadrists backed by Sadr's leader, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday ended a row over the candidacy of Adel Abdul Mahdi as prime minister when he was put to the test.

"The specifications of the next prime minister does not apply to the candidate Abdul Mahdi as he received several positions in the successive governments," noting that "according to the principle of the experimenter does not try, it is not permissible to nominate Abdul Mahdi for the post of prime minister , Based on the principles set by the Alliance and the leader of the Sadrist movement, must be available in the candidate.

Al-Bahadli said that "put Abdul-Mahdi as a candidate for prime minister came on the basis of a bilateral agreement between the head of the stream of wisdom Ammar al-Hakim and the leader of the Fatah coalition Hadi al-Ameri and without the approval of the Alliance of Sowron."

The leader of the coalition of the people of Ayman al-Shammari, has confirmed, on Monday, that "the news that the name of (Adel Abdul Mahdi) as a compromise candidate for prime minister with the support of Najaf references, incorrect and rumors are not having any health on the ground." (1) link

GodsServant » September 18th, 2018

It looks like we now have the last man standing.......ABADI PLEASE TAKE A SEAT............

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum