Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority

Go down

Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority Empty Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:02 am

Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority

Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority Image

19-09-2018 04:32 PM

The Euphrates -

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammad al-Hablusi said on Wednesday that the presidency of the parliament will not allow any interference in its affairs in response to the head of the caretaker government Haider al-Abadi.

He called Halabousi in a statement to 'pay attention to the voice of the citizen and his suffering and needs, and not pay attention to the sounds stingy suffering from the past decade, and the delusions of the future'.

Al-Halbusi's speech came against the backdrop of Abadi's demand for an investigation into some of the actions that accompanied the election of the Speaker of the House of Representatives. Stressing that 'Iraq is going through a sensitive stage'.

Al-Halbusi stressed that 'the presidency of the House of Representatives will never allow any form of interference in the affairs of the legislative authority', stressing that 'the new parliamentary session will differ from its predecessors'. Noting that 'the House of Representatives will not receive directives or orders from any personality or authority, and will listen only to the voice of the people'.

He continued 'the presidency of the parliament directed the departments concerned to conduct a comprehensive and expanded investigation on the statements of some MPs, and the media that propagated falsehood is not true, especially as that misleading media was and is still operating informally and with the knowledge and support of the Prime Minister, According to Halabousi.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=61010

Halabousi: We will not allow any person or entity to interfere with the affairs of the legislative authority 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum