Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected

Go down

Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected Empty Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:16 pm

Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected

Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected Image

18-09-2018 12:29 PM

The Ministry of Planning confirmed on Tuesday that more than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of housing units affected by the organization 'Daash'.

"The housing sector is the most affected by the control of some of the regions," Planning Minister Salman Jumaili said during his participation in the Sixth International Conference on Infrastructure Cooperation held in Seoul, South Korea.

Al-Jumaili said that "more than 150 thousand housing units have been exposed to damage in whole or in part estimated the value and requirements of reconstruction more than 15 billion dollars," noting that "Iraq's needs for the reconstruction of the affected provinces amounted to more than 88 billion dollars."

"The poverty rate has increased from 19.8 percent in 2012 to an estimated 22.5 percent in 2014, and the poverty rate has almost doubled in the worst affected provinces by a more supportive organization than the rest of the country," Jumaili said.

"Iraq, in accordance with the National Development Plan 2018-2022, plans to launch infrastructure projects worth about $ 5 billion in the form of significant investment opportunities in partnership with the local and foreign private sector, and planning to develop a successful model of public-private partnerships in the region with investments of Worth about 10 billion US dollars for the next five years'.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=172239

Planning: More than $ 15 billion is the value of reconstruction of condominium units that have been badly affected 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum