Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover

Go down

The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover Empty The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:10 pm

The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover

The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover 10165

Babylon Hotel

18/09/2018

Economy News Baghdad

Hotel managers are counting on the stability of the political and security situation in Iraq, stressing that its stability means increasing the number of foreign arrivals and bringing hard currency to the country, at a time when the political process is "boiling constantly" to complete the features of the new government.

On September 11, the Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry of Planning announced the increase in the number of hotels in Iraq during 2017, indicating that five-star hotels constitute 1%.

The share of Assad in the province of Karbala in terms of the number of hotels in the province, by 46.8%, while Baghdad came in second place, by 22.5%, according to the statistics announced by the device.

"The most important challenges facing tourism in Iraq are the security and political situation that does not allow the hotel sector to be blocked," said Daoud Shamoud Khader, chairman of the Baghdad Hotel, in an interview held in cooperation with the Iraqi Economic and Political Center. Of progress, "noting that" the proportion of foreign visitors who have entered the Baghdad Hotel about 30% and of different nationalities, Turkish, Jordanian, Italian, Lebanese, French and others. "

"The number of visitors to the hotel during 2017 was about 20 thousand visitors, and during the past six months about 12 thousand visitors," he said, noting that "What distinguishes the Baghdad Hotel that combines heritage and modernity, the first hotel in Iraq, where more than 60 Year".

Emad Jawad Al Obeidi, general manager of the Babel Hotel, said: "The visitors of the hotel reached 201,000 in 2017 and during the first half of 2018 about 41,000 visitors, noting that" the percentage of foreign visitors from the total visitors to the hotel During the first half of 2018 about 58% and the most prominent nationalities from Britain, America and Turkey. "

He pointed out that "the characteristics owned by the Babylon Hotel differ from the rest of the hotels and is a resort resort for many Iraqi families," explaining that "the hotel has large halls that meet the wishes of large and small companies, and the hotel is held at various conferences even at the government level."

Obeidi said that "the management of the hotel by a global company" and "We have the desire to cooperate with other companies in future projects."

In turn, Mahmoud Shaker Al-Muthanou, the managing director of the Babel Hotel, listed on the stock exchange, said that "the Babylon Hotel Company is a mixed share, represented by the public sector in the Ministry of Culture, the Tourism Authority by 45% and the private sector by 55% And the problems have led to the reduction of tourism, which affected the field of economic and social development, "stressing that" Iraq has all the elements that promote the reality of tourism, but the tourism industry did not meet the attention and support by the state that did not unleash the private sector to play its role in the development of the private sector in Iraq " .

Al-Muthanna pointed out that "the laws and legislation of Iraq represented by the Investment Authority should work to open the door to investors through the enactment of clear-cut laws to bring foreign direct investment to Iraq, where this process is the most important channels for access to technology and increase administrative expertise and this leads to the creation of positive productive potential Revitalize the society in addition to developing various sectors that suffer from problems such as capital scarcity. "

He added that "Babylon Hotel Company has achieved satisfactory numbers of profits despite the high operating costs, and the hotel's profits about two billion and 400 million in the first half of this year."

Al-Muthanna revealed that "there is an intention to build a second project in the same name and a tourist company."

Revenues of the hotel sector amounted to 316.6 million dinars last year.

The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover 10165

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13717

The hotel sector is waiting for political and security stability to recover 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum