Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra

Go down

Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra Empty Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra

Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra 10155

09/18/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alaq, on Tuesday, to provide all possible facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra in order to secure vital infrastructure and the development of economic reality, security and social.

A statement by the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers received by "Economy News" that "the relations discussed with the Humanitarian Coordinator of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq Marta Ruids and the delegation accompanying several files on the most important strategic directions and actions taken and discussions between them and the World Bank and donor countries to increase funding for reconstruction projects Stability for the end of 2019 ".

She called on the UN official "the Secretary-General to attend the opening of some projects completed in Karma district in the education sector."

She expressed her desire to support and expand the work of the United Nations in the future to include other governorates, including Basra and the readiness of United Nations experts to provide assistance and find quick solutions to the most important problems in the sectors of water, health and education and the implementation of projects according to the priority identified by the local authority in the province.

She pointed to "the importance of allocating part of Basra's budget to finance projects in cooperation with humanitarian organizations."

For his part, the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, to provide all possible facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province in order to secure vital infrastructure and the development of economic reality, security and social.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13711

Alaq emphasizes the provision of all facilities in order to accelerate the implementation of projects in the province of Basra 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum